What's new

RPG [AVANTGARDE]悪魔を前にしてハーレムを作ると叫んだもの(RJ344418)

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Expected Release: May 27, 2022

1653276997722.png

Tags: Male Protagonist, Dirty Talk, Piercings/Accessories, Angels/Demons, Fantasy, Harem, Pregnancy/Impregnation, Big Breasts

Newest game from AVANTGARDE. Following similar formats to their other works.
Story:
We go to the Kingdom of Greatland for this one. A monarchy inspired by western Europe. It consists of many islands. Greatland is under siege by demons who have begun to sieze control of areas within the Kingdom.

It's 1887 and the earth is under siege by demons. Brave humans who resist the demons are called heroes. The MC is a boy who wants to take out the demons invading. When he travels to Mank, under control of the demon Halphas he meets a cute devil girl. And begins building his harem. Some shenanigans happens with Leila Halphas and she joins his adventure.

Gameplay: Typical RPGMaker fare, in the demo I haven't seen anything interesting combat wise. But usually they have some sort of system in place for combat H. You can unlock H scenes in the world through exploration. There is a day night cycle but it isn't controlled by inns. Doing H scenes and going in and out of areas seems to move time. Demo ends pretty early I think, atleast I can't figure out how to progress after saving the starting town from cultists.

Controls:
Arrow Keys: Move
Z: Confirm
X: Menu/Cancel
S: Skip Dialogue
Q: Hide/Show character.
Shift: Dash

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
He made a ci-en post introducing more info on 'how' the MC (Teo/Theo) started relation with each girls (dude's always been horni for demon ladies, and there's a flashback of him running into Leila in the past iirc)

For Leila, there's a sort of slave collar on her that makes her obey all his orders.

The second girl Mia is a demon with 0 combat power so MC can do whatever he want with her.

The last one....forgot her name but basically MC use Leila as hostage to make her obey his orders.

Over time it become more consensual but definitely more forced at the start.

OP
Thedeadly

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
From the latest ci-en post looks like it's submitted to Dlsite for approval and if approved will release on the 28th.

OP
Thedeadly

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
And it's now out, a day early too.

knoob

Reputation score
Download Link:

jarvibon

Reputation score
its here anyone here can make save for this game for complete gallery? does anyone here know of any save editors that can allow you to toggle all scenes to be unlocked ?

Haro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So now to just wait for a translation

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
I can do that unlocking for everyone at same time, take this map file and paste it in the data folder, go into the gallery room and talk to the first ghost and choose "はい" / "Yes", poof, all events unlocked.
I did untick the requirements for the ghosts/spirits to appear, leave the the room and go back in if you saved inside there.

1st ghost unlocks scenes, 2nd makes the girls pregnant, 3rd returns the girls to normal, 4th applies/removes lewd womb tattoo/crest.

Updated to 1.05's map data, added english for the gallery spirits and the choices, should work with previous versions as well.

The game has been updated to 1.06, I will check if the map data for 205 needs to be updated.

Added Hstatus screen english and icon fix translation files, provided by helpful member from the F95, Mike the Red.

Enjoy.

Amadrinksmallest.png

P.S I also recommend getting the updated the game, as 1.02 has lots of softlocks that stop your progress, 1.05 is current version at time of posting.

Added Layout fix file

Edit, unified all edit files into 1 pack, contains all above and then some.
Fixes became bigger than I can post, so here's a link for those.

--> <---

Edit, updated the pack for 1.08

Edit 2, added more goodies for the pack, be careful with the common events though, those were made with game version 1.08, if you just copy those over to the earlier versions of the game, I can't guarantee it will work.

Edit 3, updated the pack for 1.10

I also changed the game font, so take care when pasting things over if you don't want the font to be changed.

Old font
1654250077157.png
New font
1654250085473.png

Last edited:

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Game version is now 1.06

1653916627029.png

I will check if the map data for 205 needs to be updated.

Checked, the map data can be used with 1.06, no changes were made to it.

I'll add weapons, skills and armor names later on to the pack with some other goodies.

Last edited:

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Where is the gallery room please ?
The gallery room is inside this building's downstairs, first city after the village town you start in at, you got to beat the first tutorial boss to progress inside this city.
1653931190886.png

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Game version is now 1.07.
Once again I will check if anything needs to be changed as result.

Okay, these are the new UI's from the 1.07 that we made changes before the devs did.
They fixed the icon typos and removed the texts from the status screen, but they didn't remove the extra slot from it, as the actors can only equip 4 pieces of equipment at a time (Weapon, Clothes, Divine Blessing and State Protection), I assume the final unused slot is meant for the "Class" of the actor, but its currently slightly misplaced on the UI, so the slot serves no purpose as of now.

I still recommend using the pack UI image fixes for now.

Edit, well I am an idiot.
I forgot to add the Hstatus image fixes on the pack folder, but the file is now too large for the server to process.
The pack is now a link on the first post I made.

Edit 2, added more stuff into the pack.

The UI (Weapons, armors, items, player & enemy skills, actors, classes, Hstatus, Equipment window) is now pretty much in english.
There are few items, heroine skill and armor descriptions that remain in japanese (Me being just plain lazy).

Enjoy.

Last edited:

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
The game version 1.09 is now.
Please take care when using the pack for it, as the common events are from 1.08, you might break something if you just copy paste the common events into the new version of the game.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
The game version is now 1.10.
I updated the pack for it, all the data included can be safely pasted over.

jarvibon

Reputation score
icevail i dont see it. the pack i mean. am i missing something/overlooking?