What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

Re: AWMBI - Discussion

Didn't Claire train herself to be more effective with guns?

I thought she had gun skill of level 2 or maybe that was someone else....

If she did she is more effective in combat then Emily =P

Talking to an NPC about a mission does not activate the mission, only signing up for it does.

Hey BG, not bad, and im really liking my Vina character, :D it works, i just hope im typing enough i remember earlier people was complaining of like one sentence answers :( i put extra effort in the rape writing and willing to try harder.

* Twiddles thumbs *

Kitty is soooo about to get raped.

I wonder what Kitty's actual name is. Maybe Meredith should get to know her before Selena breaks her completely.

Hrm... there's nobody else in the inn who's looking to go out, is there? Na, nobody else is going to want to go the places I'll end up. >.>

Caliber chuckled, "Well, me and that pansy pilot are the only men around here, and a woman like you is way out of his league, so that kinda narrows it down."

With how pathetic that pilot is, I think every girl in the city is out of his league.

*twiddles thumbs and glares at pansy people not willing to go out*

RJ, ilu. X3

I just wanted to pitch in that I don't mind David's icon, just because everyone else was bitching about it. Is it from a Silent Hill character? Looks familiar, though I'm not completely acquainted with the games. :x

I didn't care about his icon... I just jumped on the hate train because I have no soul...

*Pounces TheWeirdOne and pins 'im, shoving a soul in one way or the other* FEEL THE COMPASSION~! MOO HOO HA HA HAHA!

Back