What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

Re: AWMBI - Discussion

Psh Emily would have had fun with her seeing how depressed she was and how the slime made her horny.

Speaking of which, wouldn't Iris be technically at a disadvantage in the duel if the slime was still making her feel "heated"? (Course that'd be balanced by the fact Luna's not at 100% from lack of actual combat in a while + fatigue from training...)

Poor Azure has no one too. ;_;

The only people she's liked have either turned into real twats or already have someone else.

Dam it RJ, Lin is talking to the sniper guy!
Respond or something.
AND.
I bet Jesse is acutally a evil person bent on bringing the inn down.

Random musing... I wonder what Luna's reaction would be to Selena's "torture room" if she accidentally stumbled upon it... (can't think of an appropriate response, as Kitty abuse isn't enough to set off "THOU ART FILTHY FILTHY FILTHY!", but it would be something she would particularly approve of either.)

Dam it RJ, Lin is talking to the sniper guy!
Respond or something.
AND.
I bet Jesse is acutally a evil person bent on bringing the inn down.

The man returned to his position on the side of the building, taking three more shots before saying something to Lin,

picture.php
"And what exactly did you find curious about me?"

:\

Bad news, I've gotta cook dinner again.

I'm gonna be gone for an hour or two at the most, I'm sorry! :D

The man returned to his position on the side of the building, taking three more shots before saying something to Lin,

picture.php
"And what exactly did you find curious about me?"

picture.php

"You are the new guy." Lin answered simply.

*twiddles thumbs*

Psst.. the secret is... they're not my thumbs ;)

ROFL At BG and Luna... Literally rolling on the floor...

Your sister thing. I read it then just started laughing uncontrollably =P

sorry about that -_-

You can laugh more when you find out Luna has no idea regarding why Iris went "OMG" on her.

I laugh at pretty much anything... Like every post by RJ that I read causes me to go insane from laughter.

Yeah... just realized that Luna was beginning to act a "tiny bit" too nice... and wasn't all obsessing over killing the one that humiliated like she should be. Thus the reason for the internal monolouge in my recent post.

It's too bad Emily can't hear the crazy and all she can see is the expressions on the two girls faces as she waits for them to stop talking and walk over to Iris =P

On that note, if Luna does give in and confirm Iris as her sister, we're going to have a whole "obsession" problem... simply as Luna is the type of character to obsess over things. (Whether or not people are worthy to exist... getting revenge on the Goddess despite her survival instincts telling her to STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM HER... yeah.)

Then deny until her brain explodes from cognitive dissonance.

Back