What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

Re: AWMBI - Discussion

I would like to finish shopping first, hmm?

Me (River), Zero (Lin), and yourself :)

Also, yes I did RJ, as I thought it prudent to know what I was doing before I went and possibly wasted favour on something I didn't need. And before I signed on with that mission, I was trying to look at the medic mission. Two times you posted with no mention of me before I got bored and changed my action...

Ok, thanks.

Hey everyone where did you get your character pictures?
I want to try and get a better one.
Something better then dress my babe 6.

Try Gelbooru, pictures you want and pictures you'd 'like'

Yeah, gelbooru and danbooru have a lot of pictures, though finding a good clean one for a character can be difficult...

Trying to keep up with six people here, as well as the occasional first scenario posters.

Raptor Jesus is doin' his best.

*gives RaptorJesus a pat on the back*

And I mean that.

I would pat you but it might hurt you...

Trying to keep up with six people here, as well as the occasional first scenario posters.

Raptor Jesus is doin' his best.

I know you are hun, I just feel like I'm the only one getting left behind here, and I'm kinda paranoid about it because of earlier. Combine that with some RL stress right now, and I'm finding it hard to let things slide. I'll leave you to it, and I'm sorry.

Btw... just a question...
If River is in trouble can I grab the phone and call Cali?

I just feel like I'm the only one getting left behind here

I'm sorry, but if it makes you feel better, there are many angry people in the character sheet thread right now. >.>"

If River is in trouble can I grab the phone and call Cali?

No, it's not your skill, but you don't even have to worry about it, as I said, Caliber is very protective over River, he'll save her automatically if she's too busy, "gettin' busy" with the monsters to call him. ;)

Yeah, it's an earpeice radio, and its always on if she's off somewhere. The way a runner team like that usually works, he'd be in front of a computer with a gps, weather and traffic network, and a police scanner around, feeding her updates. Since most of that is probably still at the apartment, he's probably just got the headset himself, which is more than enough for a 'shit, she's in trouble' moment. :)

Just another question...
Wouldn't Cali have to fight his way thru monsters to get to us?
So can he 'die'?

Cali can take too much damage and be wounded, but since he's, for lack of a better term, "a stat", he cannot be killed.

picture.php

"So, what do you two do for a living?"

LIN HUNTS SQUIRBOES!

Back