AWMBI - Discussion

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: AWMBI - Discussion

So if Lin as much as touched Iris, she would get tackled to the ground, tied and given to Jesse as a fuck toy?
Depends on who witnessed the touching.

If Jesse saw it, she'd help with the touching. ^_^

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh gods... someone knock Luna down please. (That was dirty Raptor.)

If she kills the director we are FUCKED.

So if Lin as much as touched Iris, she would get tackled to the ground, tied and given to Jesse as a fuck toy?
No... she's likely to be hung upside down from a window and suspended in mid-air.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh gods... someone knock Luna down please. (That was dirty Raptor.)

If she kills the director we are FUCKED.
I'm gonna stick my nose in and ask why Luna's using her gun instead of her sword, if her enemy's decided to immobilize herself by using a human shield?

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm gonna stick my nose in and ask why Luna's using her gun instead of her sword, if her enemy's decided to immobilize herself by using a human shield?
She's not sane at the moment. That's the problem. All her combat experience is for naught if she's bloody nuts and can't think straight.

Kayi

Reputation score

On the other hand, if the "goddess" doesn't shield herself (and the director through extention) then she's going to get a healthy dose of lead too, won't she?

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

True enough, but will that even kill her?

Kayi

Reputation score

A single shot may not kill her, but it'll certainly fuck her up.

She's so used to using her shield to defend herself, one good bullet through the gut is likely to put her down for the count.

Besides that, her little lackeys don't seem to have any knowledge of how to do anything but rape. So it's unlikely she'll survive even if she escapes the fight. She'll just bleed out.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

But would a insane person shoot right?
She can pull a trigger, but can she aim?

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

One problem. She can most likely rape all three of our characters AT ONCE in a single turn. With the director dead, I do NOT see us coming out of that alive.

@Zero: Luna's "insanity" is more of her "crusade frenzy" in overdrive. She's ACCUSTOMED to killing to the extent she can aim on instinct. Well, that's my explanation for it anyway.

Kayi

Reputation score

Her insanity is driven by the urge to kill the woman.

So I'd say yes... She'll shoot better than anyone else there, if that's the only factor to consider.

One problem. She can most likely rape all three of our characters AT ONCE in a single turn. With the director dead, I do NOT see us coming out of that alive.
As I said, she's not used to being injured. So it won't matter how many people she can attack if she's laying on the floor sobbing as she bleeds to death. :p

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Her insanity is driven by the urge to kill the woman.

So I'd say yes... She'll shoot better than anyone else there, if that's the only factor to consider.

As I said, she's not used to being injured. So it won't matter how many people she can attack if she's laying on the floor sobbing as she bleeds to death. :p
For all we know, she could have insane regenerative powers. That'd make it a moot point.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Either way she would use her essence... She appears to be invincible when she has full essence but if you hurt her and she regenerates I'd say it'd take up a shitload more essence then the shield would.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

I thinki I'll just go with Iris pinning Luna and trying to get her back to sanity before Luna rejoins the fight. Otherwise, things are going to get rather messy...

But first... we need RJ to come back D:

Kayi

Reputation score

Okay, but for that matter, if she's got insane regenerative powers, with an impenetrable shield, and can rape everyone at once, among a list of other powers, then having the director there won't help you.

Assuming that RJ wants you to win this fight then either:

- The Goddess is tiered up as high as you fear, then the Director is equally boosted to match, and she'll survive a few bullet holes.

- Or the director is weaker, then the Goddess is weaker as well, so a shot that would take out the director will also take out the Goddess (or at least very close to taking her out).

The only other option is that RJ wants you to lose, in which case it won't matter if the director survives or not. You're boned.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Wow, do some work, miss a page of discussion o_O

As for River's combat stats:

Dex: 3
Str: 2
Brawl: 1
Knife: 1
Handgun: 1

See why I keep syaing she isn't a fighter, she's a runner? It's sheer luck that's she's remained untouched so far, as her honourable keeps her from running if the others are in trouble :) I would like to see it atay that way though, gives everyone a Moral boost if they see her handle herself well, doesn't it? :)

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

OK, what if the director ISN'T stronger OR weaker than the Goddess?
What if the director has a plan/weapon to get rid of the Witch?
If thats the case killing her WOULD screw the team over.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Or in other words, we go into melee combat as planned right as soon as Iris slaps some sense into Luna.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh yeah, and can we get an update plz RJ? We're all online and posting, but it seems like the Goddess and Jesse's room are hogging all the updates...

Kayi

Reputation score

If she had any kind of plan, she wouldn't have marched in so foolishly. RJ has already pretty much shown that the director is just really powerful.

I say let her take a few bullets for the team. She's haughty enough that she should laugh it off and say how weak the guns are while continuing the fight as if nothing happened.

Oh yeah, and can we get an update plz RJ? We're all online and posting, but it seems like the Goddess and Jesse's room are hogging all the updates...
Same thing happened last night with the goddess. Even though they got nowhere, the other mission RJ said was vital (saving girls) got ignored.