What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: AWMBI - Discussion

I'm going to have Iris charge in with her sword. Have Luna fire a shot at the womans cunt. Sound good?
Well, Luna is kind of just firing at the woman to exhaust her barrier as the tentacles are hard to hit with a gun (I'm assuming so, since... thin tiny objects...), so while Luna is doing that, have Iris aim for the weak point?

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, Luna is kind of just firing at the woman to exhaust her barrier as the tentacles are hard to hit with a gun (I'm assuming so, since... thin tiny objects...), so while Luna is doing that, have Iris aim for the weak point?
Allright.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't have another post in me.
Ready to call it a night guys?

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

WAY TO GO JESS! Rape that ass.

Two clashing personalities? I'd like to see stat rolls to see who comes out successfully as the domme and who becomes sub. We'll call it "Sadistic Statistics"
XD Toxic, you're the best.

I'm just tired of trying to start something several times because everyone seems to want to play this like a live game instead of a forum-based one :/
SERIOUSLY. :\ Why does everyone HAVE to be on at the same time in order to start and continue a thread? It will still be there when the absentee returns.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

SERIOUSLY. :\ Why does everyone HAVE to be on at the same time in order to start and continue a thread? It will still be there when the absentee returns.
I agree entirely! Yes, it's more exciting to get replies quickly, but I for one can't even keep up with it when it happens like that, most of my OOC comments get ninja'd at least four times each :\ I just want to see things happen while I'm away, and not have people annoyed when it takes me a half hour to post...

Janna

Lurker
Reputation score

I agree entirely! Yes, it's more exciting to get replies quickly, but I for one can't even keep up with it when it happens like that, most of my OOC comments get ninja'd at least four times each :\ I just want to see things happen while I'm away, and not have people annoyed when it takes me a half hour to post...
I was never annoyed when River was on the mission with Caitlyn. I hope it didn't feel that way. There are times when I can be on a bunch and I don't mind doing the rapid responses then; but for the most part I check in and out throughout the day at random times.

I can see wanting everyone to be on all at once to confirm the start of a new mission, though. That way nobody is going to come back and be like "Wait! I was going to shop for X before I left!"

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Btw, if I'm dual wielding two pistols, can I reload both of them in a single turn?

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Unfortunately, no. It takes a whole turn to reload a weapon, and two pistols count as two weapons.

Kayi

Reputation score

Kayi wants the Director dead, real bad. XD
If you're in a survival horror situation, you don't alienate and shun people who're trying to help, then rush off on your own objectives.

Go watch a horror movie.
The people who do that are ALWAYS evil.
Universally.
They're never the good guys.
Ever.

In fact, in most horror movies, if the group of survivors would just kill that person early on, the entire rest of the group would have no trouble surviving whatever they're running from.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

If Jesse rapes David, what happens to Zero's characters?

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Um... I guess Jesse would get to rape Lin?
But anyways, I don't follow clichés, so Wesker or not, I'd like to think the Director has something in mind, just not evil.
AND.
Rin. Is. Abducted. But. Can't. Be. Rescued. What. Should. I. Do.?

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Have Lin harass some of the more combat ready people to go save her?...

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

She has no lead.
The guard woman didn't see Rin walk out, so Lin is convinced that Rin is safe somewhere in the Inn.
Which is why when she's done with this mission, she's gonna try and find Rin again if a mission haven't been posted yet. And if she STILL can't find Rin, she will go crazy and started bothering people like hyper overly protective person thats even over Luna's degree of protection and worriness, only she won't shoot people touching her sister(Unless it's 'touching' when she doesn't want it).

devild

Lurker
Reputation score

Vina's free for missions if people need a good melee offence combat character

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Just an FYI Wallpaper... if you go in the lobby and ask Emily she'll join you <.<

Or go with Vina I don't mind either way.