What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: AWMBI - Discussion

I'll most likely do it in one huge post, or a few "multi-huge" posts. Depending on how long it is. For now it's roughly a page in length, but the length of the full post has yet to be seen.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

=/

I'm kinda failing to see the point of the duel though, because between other players, it builds the characters, but at this point, you're just posting a hueg story just to expand on two of your own characters...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Should it be huge, and I'll have Keylo get back to me on that, I'll just make a separate thread that will allow him to conduct the mock fight.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

=/

I'm kinda failing to see the point of the duel though, because between other players, it builds the characters, but at this point, you're just posting a hueg story just to expand on two of your own characters...
Aw, come now, did I not make this game to expand my own ego? :D

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Hey Keylo about this duel thing... if Luna pissed off Emily enough during the looting run then she'd probably challenge her to a spar... It was an idea I had if Luna kept on pushing her... Of course she'd get her ass kicked fast though =P

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

I did that with Lin and Rin and I will probably do it again once they get back, it doesn't really matter as someone will probably read it anyways, and it will be much better than something boring or having something unexplained happening.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

On that note, how come Keylo also gets a 2nd character? I thought Fleur was originally suppose to be NPC like and only show up to fight Luna every once in awhile :/

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm not using her for missions or anything at this point o_O;; Fleur mainly became a second character after... well... the personality developed beyond that of a NPC.

@TWO: Sounds good to me, although don't expect Luna to hold back... as in, she won't stop attacking until Emily can't move if Emily also annoyed her to a great extent during the looting run.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

On that note, how come Keylo also gets a 2nd character? I thought Fleur was originally suppose to be NPC like and only show up to fight Luna every once in awhile :/
Her stats are not in my database, so she's technically not a character.

You guys are almost always welcome to make a second character to roleplay around the hotel/prison should you desire, I just try to discourage using them in missions, as like Rin, they might get captured, and you'd have to make a third character if you get bored again. :p

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

No I won't make a 3rd. I will use Rin tho for a reason because well... I like taking risks, and it's not fun if you are just RPing, she has nothing to RP about, no memories.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Her stats are not in my database, so she's technically not a character.

You guys are almost always welcome to make a second character to roleplay around the hotel/prison should you desire, I just try to discourage using them in missions, as like Rin, they might get captured, and you'd have to make a third character if you get bored again. :p
If I made a second character even just one to be around the Inn I think you would want to kill me because of the complicated moves I would have to feed you in order for you to know what I want to do with her XD

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Things like Judo, UFC, BJJ and anything involving grappling and throwing. I'm pretty good at that stuff and love to do it XD
I don't know much about the names of the moves, but I've got an asshole friend that constantly wants to "spar" with me.

And let me tell you, headlocks work fucking miracles, I actually managed to beat him once just by holding him in one.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I tried to impregnate him, but then I found out that only works on women.

DX!!!

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

Kayi, we will sort this out in private dear as this is not the place for it. i expect this to be the end of any unwarranted juvenile behavior here, from anyone.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Its funny ya know, I think this was the first time that I saw Nunu had the latest post, and I actually breathed a sigh of relief before I even read it :/

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Kayi, we will sort this out in private dear as this is not the place for it. i expect this to be the end of any unwarranted juvenile behavior here, from anyone.
Nunu... have we ever told how you how awesome you were?