AWMBI - Discussion

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: AWMBI - Discussion

eh, don't let the ooc influence you too much, act everything out as is and everything will work out in the end. I mean, in the hysteria, Josie would probably want to pull more than one girl out to help anyway. Jo doesn't have the strength to carry Dixie the same way Lin doesn't have the strength to carry rin. We'd need at least 2 people. If I can't then I suppose a guard can be put in. Point is, everything will work out.

...long as I have Jo run in shouting for help instead of rushing right to the fridge for a beer.... :D

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Huh. I dunno what I should have Iris say. Maybe I shouldn't have her speak and try to kiss Jesse again or something.

Thoughts people?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Would it be possible to stay in character and "man up" so to speak? Sensitive conversation doesn't go too far with someone who won't believe you and kissing her is along the line of rape, but with the sensitive words behind it, it feels half-assed. I can't say how close to the personality it would be, but it doesn't seem like a bad idea to back away, chuckle, and say something like "if you don't believe what I say, I guess I'll just have to show you." From there you could start up pretty much anything, as long as it's not as weak as kissing. You could start playing with her breasts, but she might be hesitant to involve herself yet, so you could sit back on her bed and start playing with yourself. Maybe even go into her drawer of goodies and find a toy to use for a bit.

Jesse isn't a girl for words, SHE IS A WOMAN OF ACTION

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Ok, so Josie runs into the inn, colliding with a bored Letris. style. She makes a plee for help, and Letris Heroism complex develops further.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Would it be possible to stay in character and "man up" so to speak? Sensitive conversation doesn't go too far with someone who won't believe you and kissing her is along the line of rape, but with the sensitive words behind it, it feels half-assed. I can't say how close to the personality it would be, but it doesn't seem like a bad idea to back away, chuckle, and say something like "if you don't believe what I say, I guess I'll just have to show you." From there you could start up pretty much anything, as long as it's not as weak as kissing. You could start playing with her breasts, but she might be hesitant to involve herself yet, so you could sit back on her bed and start playing with yourself. Maybe even go into her drawer of goodies and find a toy to use for a bit.

Jesse isn't a girl for words, SHE IS A WOMAN OF ACTION

Not to bad of idea's.

Here's a thought I had. Having Iris say something like-

" No, no! I didn't know that! I didn't think you would be insulted! I can't just leave you alone, I can't just lose you like this Jesse... You mean to much to me... I won't ever give up..."

Iris would then attempt to clasp her shoulders and kiss her.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Too mushy.
Iris won't be direct, her character isn't like that, Jesse however is pretty direct, so if you make Iris direct with Jesse it will be weird becase Iris isn't that direct in showing feelings to Jesse, but Jesse, the one thats suppose to take the action 1st won't, Iris will have to make Jesse be direct with her instead of Iris being direct with Jesse, it's very complicated process of mind games. I dunno how you will work it out, but hiding in someone's room sure isn't a good idea if you didn't plan this far lol.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

HANDCUFF YOURSELF TO THE BED AND TELL HER YOU'RE GOING NOWHERE!

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Burnin, would having Iris just flat out start raping Jesse work?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

very out of character i'd think

"Iris decides she's getting nowhere with words, so she delivers a punch to the side of Jesse's head. Jesse wakes up 3 hours later with a sore ass.... wait a second, is that still in there?"

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone else notice how slow things have gotten? We've been on the same day for close to a week now, I think.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah, that mission has been sitting around for a long time...

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

We really should make a time rule. After three IRL days pass a game day must pass. Any characters on a mission or looting run or ect should just find shelter or something if they are out in the open, or just finish and get back to the inn.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

There's no actual need for a day to pass right now, as the passing of a day only results in the regaining of stamina for the most part, and almost everyone I see playing right now has great stamina.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Say, now that Letris is with others, how does the Blessing power work? Is a spell that takes an action to cast, or can she bless a fist for punching and attack at the same time?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

ZERO! IF YOU DON'T POST, WE'LL GET TO YOU BEFORE THE MONSTERS DO

.... that's how life works, right?

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Say, now that Letris is with others, how does the Blessing power work? Is a spell that takes an action to cast, or can she bless a fist for punching and attack at the same time?
Blessing an action is like focusing on the action, and thus, you can simply do this, all in one turn,

( Letris uses a blessed attack, using ## essence points )

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Phew, I was afraid Letris was gonna be a second rate beater and a cheerleader. Others can be blessed though, right?

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

It won't make a bit of difference Toxic, Rj hates me remember?
The guns are inert!

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Phew, I was afraid Letris was gonna be a second rate beater and a cheerleader. Others can be blessed though, right?
Yup, but when you bless someone else, your character actually needs to concentrate, meaning she won't be able to make an action of her own while blessing the ally of your choosing.