What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: AWMBI - Discussion

*Joseph jumps down in front of Luna, Iris, and Emily*

Please, please, PLEASE give them an excuse to beat his face in. Melissa wants her rifle back, yes she does.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

So... I pop'd back in to check back on the people, to find that everyone is STILL in that Zoo mission... and I am STILL too lazy to read everything...

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

*smack* have Rin/Lin/whichever the hell is the one missing rescued automatically, bully toxic and shrike into joining you on a mission, AND COME HELP US WITH THE ZOO MISSION. >:O

*activates rage mode*

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

That's cuz a week passed with my cousins visiting and I hardly even could make sexual updates without one of those freaking monkeys hanging over my shoulder.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

So... I pop'd back in to check back on the people, to find that everyone is STILL in that Zoo mission... and I am STILL too lazy to read everything...
*thumps down a gihunormous gear* *grabs ZeroSpace and holds him up*

Gear, meet ass. Ass, meet gear.

*squashes him down into the gearhole* :mad:

*smack* have Rin/Lin/whichever the hell is the one missing rescued automatically, bully toxic and shrike into joining you on a mission, AND COME HELP US WITH THE ZOO MISSION. >:O

*activates rage mode*
Seconded. And with his ass in that gear, he'll be EASY to rage on if he doesn't!

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Someone gimme a good recap and maybe I will consider it.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

River has taken yesterday and today off to crunch train, and is now probably (90%) spending the night at the prison. Maybe tomorrow :p

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Someone gimme a good recap and maybe I will consider it.
Oh, fer...

Rin watched people wander by. Nobody stopped to speak to her, so all she heard was they were trying to investigate the Zoo.

Lin had sex.

That's all the recap you need. Anything further, you'll learn once you get yer character MOVING!

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oh, fer...

Rin watched people wander by. Nobody stopped to speak to her, so all she heard was they were trying to investigate the Zoo.

Lin had sex.

That's all the recap you need. Anything further, you'll learn once you get yer character MOVING!
*DeMatt looks up, noticing a bright light shine above him. A warm wave washes over him, not only his body, but his mind and soul as well, comforting his very essence as he was basked in the glorious light*

*But then, something seemed to form in the glorious light above him, and formed a little apocalypse between him, and the glorious light. But, this was no ill omen, as DeMatt soon found, that Jesus himself had sent the very highest class of angels from heaven to gift upon him, a most glorious cookie.*

*This cookie was a wondrous cookie, formed with heavenly golden crust, and godlike chocolate chips. The smell of it was fresh, and delicious, and awaited in the air above him, awaiting to be taken as a gift, "to the one who made a win"*

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

I said good recap...
No seriously. That's it. That's seriously it.

Oh asides from Mina fucking over one of the zoo teams, quite literally as Aya is about to rape Melissa and Jenn.

Oh and that Joseph, who ran away and jacked Melissa's rifle is now in a staredown with Luna, Iris, and Emily... so yeah.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

But if I join now, won't I just make things even slower?

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Actually, it's because of a lack of people that it's slow. Seeing as everyone's logging on at different times now.

So in short: GET YOUR ASS BACK IN THE GAME BEFORE WE BEAT IT BACK IN.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

*DeMatt looks up, noticing a bright light shine above him. A warm wave washes over him, not only his body, but his mind and soul as well, comforting his very essence as he was basked in the glorious light*

*But then, something seemed to form in the glorious light above him, and formed a little apocalypse between him, and the glorious light. But, this was no ill omen, as DeMatt soon found, that Jesus himself had sent the very highest class of angels from heaven to gift upon him, a most glorious cookie.*

*This cookie was a wondrous cookie, formed with heavenly golden crust, and godlike chocolate chips. The smell of it was fresh, and delicious, and awaited in the air above him, awaiting to be taken as a gift, "to the one who made a win"*
Mmmm, nummy cookie. *accepts*

No, you won't, because you'd effectively be starting a different mission from the rest of us. That's how this Zoo thingy works - the groups are all exploring separately, there's no coordination between groups.

So however fast or slow you go, it won't affect other groups' progress.

Last edited:

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Nah, I blame RJ's cousins, if they had just stopped and left earlier, we would have had a higher post rate ;)

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

......Dude, there is no one available to help Rin. Shrike's partying at the prison, the_taken is getting raped by Loli's disinherited(?) character, Tomoe posts once every 2-3 days tops, Me, BG, DeMatt, thetwo, TWO, are on the zoo mission...

The only person that could help you is Toxic, and we saw how that went last time.

Just have her auto rescued by the people in the inn and stop wasting supplies damn it!

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Ask around the inn for people to help ya, make RJ have you come across Cal, and he can radio River. She'll come bak and help after she's sure Daisy makes it back to the prison ;)

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Look, can we just have someone help Rin?
That's what RJ's "automatic rescue" option IS. NPCs rescue yer character, so players don't have to do it.

Type that you use it. Right here, right now. Then RaptorJesus posts:

"Rin looks up. A trio of other women come staggering in, supporting an unconscious body between them...

Oh God, she thinks. It's Lin."

There - Lin and Rin are both at home. Lin's out for the day, so Rin gets a little pissed off and decides to go hunting - but she does the smart thing and visits the Director to be paired up with some partners. And not incidentally, get sent to the Zoo.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Huh, I missed a bit during the hours I was gone. I better go post...