What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: AWMBI - Discussion

Alright then.

Well seeing as I'm tired and I don't get to use that second fucking character I went through of the trouble of making, during the time I thought second characters were allowed, thanks to ZeroSpace's "Nonsense" ill be heading offline now. I guess before I go to sleep I should delete Casey's profile, seeing that it isn't going to be needed now. Goodnight/day everyone.

:l

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't think the Director will be able to scream at you guys unless Iris turns the radio on.

Speaking of which, I think RJ is trying to hint that you should turn the radio on, so that the Director CAN scream at you and give you guys a much more important reason to restrain Joseph.

Alright then.

Well seeing as I'm tired and I don't get to use that second fucking character I went through of the trouble of making, during the time I thought second characters were allowed, thanks to ZeroSpace's "Nonsense" ill be heading offline now. I guess before I go to sleep I should delete Casey's profile, seeing that it isn't going to be needed now. Goodnight/day everyone.

:l
...did RaptorJesus actually tell you you can't use your second character, or are you just being a whiny kid at him not getting around to her introductory story?

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I did tell him I wasn't going to do it, at least right now, because his current character isn't being held up by absent players, and I only give you the option to make another character when you've been sitting around for a while, and want to play. And when you've been sitting for over a day, I start to consider that option.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Ah. I apologize - mildly - for my "whiny kid" remark.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

(( Keylo please change Luna's actions. All this will result in is Joseph being killed or running away, which are both bad things. I'm pretty sure he will become very useful in the final battle. ))
Better idea. Iris, do something other than staring at the horizon. Give Luna something to focus on other than stupid ol' Joseph.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Better idea. Iris, do something other than staring at the horizon. Give Luna something to focus on other than stupid ol' Joseph.
Actually I had Iris do that because I thought Keylo was going to have Luna fight Joseph instead of trying to murder him. If I knew Keylo was going to try to have Luna shoot Joseph to death I would have ignored his request and had Iris fight Joseph herself. Oh well, too late now.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Well actually, that's because Joseph refused the duel request :x......Then proceeded to provoke Luna even more.

"Thou shalt not prod the hornet's nest and not expect to be stung."

Also in regards to whether he'll be useful, after some deliberation and questioning of RJ, and from the IC posts of Joseph... It seems that he'd be the one at the final battle, to save his own ass, to shoot one of us in the back so he can run away himself.

My verdict on Joseph?

Fuck the bastard, even if he resists the pain at first with blessing, he's bleeding to death either way, and forking that rifle back. If he's alive, before Luna deals the final blow and is capturable, we'll capture him then. Otherwise, to prevent Aya massive empowerment by draining his huge amount of essence, he is DEAD.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Alas... no revenge on Joseph, no rifle returned to Melissa. And that was the rifle of making miraculous shots, too...

Oh, well. He's not getting her car, unless for some reason he can HOTWIRE it. And apparently she'll be able to lay her hands on an M-16 (which, statwise, she's supposed to be BETTER with) soon.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alas... no revenge on Joseph, no rifle returned to Melissa. And that was the rifle of making miraculous shots, too...
Actually, Joseph doesn't have a webbing meant for the Rifle, I forgot to mention he's carrying it with his left hand (>.>) so should he fall, and get captured, likely by the Goddess's minions, the rifle will be left behind, as nobody will want the useless (to them) rifle.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Off to eat, be back in 15-30 minutes depending on driving distance~.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

And raptor's power went out just now. Joy.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

I was on Steam chatting with him, then his last message was that his power went out and that he couldn't post for a while. :X Then he logged off.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh, I thought when you said his power went off... Uhh, you know what? Forget it. Misunderstanding.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

wait, his power went out, then he posted?

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Probably has a UPS... they're not that expensive, after all. And if his power goes out as regularly as I suspect it does...

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

UPS box, it allows you to have like 5-15 minutes of power for appliances plugged in even after the power goes poof so you can save your work/etc. I have one too :x.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

BURN THE WITCH!

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score