OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: AWMBI - Discussion

Aw, gold left.

Weirdone willing, I'll advance the scenario.

How bout it?

Last edited:

Kayi

Reputation score

You seem frustrated and not very eager to play today RJ.

Maybe it's time to take a break? I'll politely excuse Azure from any actions for the rest of today to give you a break.

I'll join again tomorrow.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah tell us if you want a break, we can always find something else to do instead of bothering you all the time.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It's not a problem, I just really, really, really, really, really, really, want to continue the plot.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

oh.
...Can't help you there people already signed up, and I don't want to break their hearts and be like "LOLOLOLOL I STOLE YOUR SPOT XD"

Kayi

Reputation score

Why don't you scrap the party again and take active players then?

People shouldn't sign up just so they get involved in the main plot.

That's specifically why I didn't sign up for it, because I knew I wouldn't be fully active for it, so I chose a small sideplot instead.

If you're REALLY sure you want to keep playing, then Azure and Lin can go on a mission together.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

If you're so eager you can just find another person. <.< It seems burning went AWHOL

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alright, position's open, next person to sign up gets to go with Emily.

Kayi

Reputation score

I don't think you want Azure going along. If she does, your precious NPC is likely to die in a horribly rigged explosion.

As far as Azure sees it, taking out the bitchy dictator's right hand girl is a good step towards taking out the bitchy dictator.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Maybe break up the plot into several smaller ones in the future, after this, so that even if one is held up, you won't feel like nothing new is happening? :) I'm sure it'd make people happy to have more opportunities to sign up, and then if they do sign up and go AWOL for whatever reason (I'm sure Burning will come back later tonight or tomorrow and go "wtf why was I bumped?!") you won't feel like everything's hanging on them!

Also, maybe put disclaimers on missions that you want to run with the time that you'll be on for them, and how strict you'll be about people being there for it?

eg) "Mission will run from 2pm Mountain Standard Time (GMT-7) until 8pm -- be there for the entire time or be bumped!"

That way we know if we'll be able to make it!

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah seriously, we'd ditch her in the middle of the fight so she gets raped and we will run back to the inn and say that we were attacked by over 9000 monsters and Shiva didn't make it.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

She'd still find a way back, I'm sure. Shiva's a freaking tank.

Kayi

Reputation score

The simple fact is, the director (dictator) bitch is evil.

Azure found out about it and isn't going to rest until she's dead in a ditch somewhere.

The fact that the director is going so far out of her way to harass Azure is even more reason to do so, just the sheer number of things that she's done to fuck with Azure has pretty much guaranteed that even if the director turns out to secretly be good and just a stupid bitch, Azure is still going to kill her as a matter of defending her honor.

Oh well though... Still hoping Azure gets her pleasant surprise eventually.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

So I am guessing I can't have a hunting party with Azure so Lin can finally buy some more clothes again?

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Well then it looks like we didn't get a replacement xD.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah, today's been slow. Probably because it's Saturday, or people got bored with the game. :p