OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: AWMBI - Discussion

I've changed two things.

1: Prices are still around, but not visible. Jesse will let you know if you're asking for too much from the stash, but as long as you're helping out around the hotel, you don't have to worry too much about how much you have left.

2: Should you be asking for too much, you can go, 'over limit' with your points with a successful charisma check. But, the further over limit you go, the more difficult the check is. Jesse will only let you get away with so much before she draws the line.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Question.
Raptor if Iris tried to see the Director would she be allowed to?

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Heya, Rule? X3 Were you going to post back to Claire, or should I have her wander off again? Just checking!

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

I'm curious as to what thread I should respond to BG's post in...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Probably be better off in the Sniper thread, I'll leave it be until you guys are done with it.

Kayi

Reputation score

Since Azure has nothing else to do, I've decided to flex her given story, doubly so since RJ was encouraging it earlier in this very thread.

Azure is going to print a newspaper for the inn.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Loli's interactions with Kitty is so important I think they deserve their own thread

=P

Kayi

Reputation score

Well since the whole issue with the doctor went off poor and the only missions available are rescue girls or search for loot, I'm attempting a loot search I think.

Let's hope this one isn't canceled same as last one.

Kayi

Reputation score

urgh, seriously, I burnt 3 points on a contact and this ass is what I get? Shouldn't he be more helpful?

I don't expect him to fight for me or anything, but he should at least know something about what's going on or be willing to help me fetch gear, since my intro said he was the one who called me to this city.

Is my 3 point contact really going to say that he refuses to do something as simple as writing down some information for me so I can start my little newspaper?

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

On a side note, I'm wondering how time passes in this game, is it individual base or is it as a whole? (ie: How long should I wait before it's "evening" for my character?)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

He'll still give you information.

but he should at least know something about what's going on or be willing to help me fetch gear, since my intro said he was the one who called me to this city.
He called her because she wanted to find a story, his only interest was getting paid to fly her around.

He hears what's happened in the past via the women staying in the hotel, and can tell your character all about that, including various rumors floating around, but I can't have him reveal the whole plot, or even large chunks of it through magical means.

He'll bring gear to you from Jesse's stock should you be out of the hotel, but he won't go out on his own, with monsters that will kill him on sight running around.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Loli: I think within the day we're self-regulated -- just remember that you can't go back once you put yourself in evening-mode. XD

Usually RaptorJesus will announce a 24-hour deadline until he flips to the next day (hopefully this time in the Discussion thread and not in one of the extraneous missions -- I nearly missed the last one!) and that's a good time to go into 'evening' play. :D

Kayi

Reputation score

She's not asking for plot through magical means. She's just asking him to help for what he called her out there for. Getting the story (as it unfolds), talking to the girls on her behalf, getting general information on monsters or other information she can write into the paper.

The way he's acting it feels like he's not even a contact, but just some random person that Azure bumped into and needs to charisma check information and help out of him. If that's the case, why did I even take the contact bonus?

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

He'll give her all the information he gets, but Azure is making it out like she wants him to leave the safety of the hotel, which he's not about to do.

He'll tell her all about what he's seen happen, and the rumors floating around, but he's not about to do all of the work for Azure. Things like gathering supplies for printing papers are beyond what he's willing to do.

And I'm sorry if I'm making him seem difficult, I just didn't want contacts to seem like robots that obey every command. :p

Kayi

Reputation score

She went out of her way to ask him if he could merely request girls do the job while they're out anyhow. And to ask them about things so she has content to write things for the paper. She's not asking him to put himself in any danger at all. x-x

oh well. Paper canceled, mission to start paper canceled.

Waiting around for another mission again.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Azure can still gather the supplies herself, or with friends. >.>