What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

Re: AWMBI - Discussion

Is everyone, in one way or another, schizo? I'm looking at Bianca's most recent behavior:

picture.php
"You were only supposed to make love to me..." she complained.

And yet earlier:

picture.php
"What if... We got someone else? Some else to feed you when I grow tired?"

Yeah that was kinda annoying to me... Oh well. Ill just go with the flow.

I've had real women do more backward and strange things to me my whole life. :\

Just goin' with what I know. :p

Why is that strange?

One she's a girl....

Two sex is involved....

Do you guys have any experience with that shit? IT'S FUCKING CONFUSING AS HELL.

God I've had some confusing shit with girls.... That is nothing compared to what's happened to me lol

And yet, here we are, RPing sex crazed nymphos on the run from rapist monsters.

If you try to understand them you end up a shell of your former self... Trust me I know....

<.<

>.>

XD

So now I need Rin to find out Lin is being raped by monsters in a 7-11 so anyone wanna tell Rin the news?

So now I need Rin to find out Lin is being raped by monsters in a 7-11 so anyone wanna tell Rin the news?
Ehh, just have her come downstairs wondering where Lin is, only for a random guard to say "sorry dear, she didn't come back yesterday".

Seems like Jesse is about to seriously dominate Iris.

Well, it's time to find Selena....

No not really too lazy she fell asleep and since I'm to lazy to write masturbation scenes... Yeah...

Iris may want Jesse to stop doing that, or she lose herself before she can "apologize" to Jesse.

I'm gonna have Letris team up with Selena, since she's ready to go.

Last edited:

I've been waiting for two weeks for my mission to start. I'm ready to tell RJ to send Sera out on a scout mission solo.

I've been waiting for two weeks for my mission to start. I'm ready to tell RJ to send Sera out on a scout mission solo.

Don't worry. Things have really gotten slow but they will speed up you'll get to do your mission soon. With the new day now started and Keylo coming back in four-five days things will get speedy again.

The looting run I'm on is making me feel really confused (and a tad annoyed) -_-

Last edited:
Back