What's new

RPG RPG Maker [適当] 巨乳女アヤを教育して就職させるRPG (RJ303292)

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

CONTROLS:
-Move with arrow keys
-A: Hide Aya's image
-Q: Move foward time
-S: Open interactions with Aya (when se goes with you)

New game for the cricle 適当 , as the other ones you have to "guide" Aya taking some jobs or other things in the city, in this one the new feature is that you can control the shape of Aya's body and train some of her abilities, like sing, dance, intelligence etc, the ones are required to apply for some jobs. this games contais a well quantity of rape and NTR so go ahead awared. When she gets some abilities or some events havens thant triggers some ED, every time you reach an ED you go to the gallery (with the CG you have already seen, not all) and you can start again savin all items and money you got in the last run).

As ever sorry for my bad english and have fun guys.

Attachments

haq11

Reputation score
Nice! But can anyone point me how exactly to control her shape? Like what option is it to increase/decrease? I just did some trial and error and didnt understood properly the mechanic

OP
sorrow4444

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
You have to deal with her nutrition, in some point of the game, some kind of bright stuff will appear out in your house and you can change it as your wish, but until then you have to think about how much she eats and to use some trainers.

PD: As ever sorry for my bad english

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
This creator has been making the same iteration of H game for like, 10 years now? Outside of the H games that were deleted from dlsite for whatever reason that he created. His artstyle, gameplay mechanics and method of creating HCG has barely changed, and he's been creating the same waifu design since day one. Normally it's fine if they repeat a process to perfect it, but I have to wonder if this is more an issue of stagnation given the rate of change from it's origin. Either way, the style of H game is certainly better than grind-y reward game over H kind.

Last edited:

haq11

Reputation score
Has any of his games been partially translated? Like menu options? A MTL would suffice just so I can be better at trial and error with the menus at home

OP
sorrow4444

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I use Aght and Translator agregator, but the translation its not... well, preciselly acurated, and as i concernt, no, there is no translation on his games yet

I dont post my save cause its not even close to full, i got like less than the half of the scenes...

OP
sorrow4444

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
In the end this is all the gallery i have been able to unlock, i put it here to the case someone havent seen this ones