What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Azurezero] Abyssal Agent Alyss (RJ309129)

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
1606543384643.png

(10usd)
(4 games for 18usd)
(20 games for 50usd)

DLSITE (seriously dont bother, its way more expensive here and you have to uncensor patch it)
STEAM

edit - the game is out on dlsite jp, but since its censored i doubt you guys will bother.

Story:
Alyss, a succubus working for the demon world police is sent on a secret assignment by her boss to take down a human trafficking ring (ran by demons).
After running into a difficult situation, she is aided by the phantom thief known as Sylphy.
The two team up to defeat the demons running the trafficking ring and get to the truth of who's behind it all...
Well... Or they get fucked silly... your call.

1606543738009.png

Gameplay:
Abyssal Agent Alyss is a lewd rpg in the same vein as Ahriman's sword of morals asagi.
Succubus cop ALyss and Phantom Thief Sylphy team up to take down a sex trafficking ring.
The game uses a catch and release system, where losing is only a minor setback unless you're fighting a boss.
in battle, losing all mp (Resistance) causes you to get fucked and take damage each turn until rescued/you break free.
0hp means the character gets captured and you have to rescue them to continue. this doesnt apply to the party leader though, circumstance always frees you even if your party members are captured themselves.

The game is balanced so no grinding is necessary, though there are items to be purchased to make things easier if you want to.

Controls:
Standard rpgmaker controls.
Arrow keys: Movement
Hold Shift: Run
Z: Examine/Confirm
X: Menu/Cancel

Fetishes: Rape, Bondage, Mind Break, large insertion, Cumflation, Pregnancy, Sex Slavery, Public Use, Stuck in wall, Slimes/Tentacles, Glasses, Lactation, Milk/Sex Machine, Spawning, Filmed Sex, Pillory

features:
  • 6 animated sex grapple animations. (3 per character as well as sex loop/cumming/post cum loop variants)
  • 12 base hcg
  • No grinding necessary.

1606544463760.png

Last edited:
OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Game is now out on dlsite, but i wouldnt reccomend it because censored, allthough i will be uploading a patch to itch....and done!
DLSITE uncensor patch added
but i still dont reccomend the dlsite version because itch is cheaper

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Already bought the 'All my games' bundle last year, but doesn't seem to update to owning more games if you add more to it afterwards. darn.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Already bought the 'All my games' bundle last year, but doesn't seem to update to owning more games if you add more to it afterwards. darn.
I'd probably starve if it did

also it hit dlsite eng, sheesh 20usd is ridiculous but they wont let me change it for a month

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
and now the 2 week countdown begins, still annoyed they made me submit a full build before allowing the store page up... so much potential wasted

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
oh yeah... the game came out on steam now

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
the prequel; phantom thief sylphy has now been released to patrons

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
the prequel is out now

fjfjskkx

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
link for all game pls