What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Azurezero] Abyssal Agent Alyss

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'm making another asagi like, like damsel quest 3. I hope to have it done by september.

demo can be downloaded for FREE here (just click no thanks after clicking buy now).

Story
Alyss, a succubus working for the demon world police, is tasked with raiding a suspicious location (owned by a demon crime family) in the human world.
Upon arriving, she soon finds herself in trouble, but is rescued by a human... The phantom thief sylphy.
Now the two work together to take down the bad demons, or get fucked silly trying.

Gameplay
Like sword of morals asagi, the game uses a catch and release system, where losing is only a minor setback unless youre fighting a boss.
in battle, losing all mp (Resistance) causes you to get fucked and take damage each turn until rescued/you break free.
0hp means the character gets captured and you have to rescue them to continue. this doesnt apply to the party leader though, circumstance always frees you even if your party members are captured themselves

Features
animated sex animations for combat (6 of the planned 8 are completed), each with a cumming version and a post cum loop
lewd capture scenes
sexy game over scenes
balanced 2 character party combat
No grinding necessary to win.

Controls
Typical rpgmaker fare
Z/Enter/Space to examine/confirm
arrow keys to move
hold shift to run
X to cancel/open menu

Fetishes
Rape, Gangbangs, Humiliation, Slime pregnancy, Machine fucking, cumflation, heart eyes, Stuck in Wall,

The current demo has up to the first boss made. with a capture scene for each mc, as well as the boss game over, and several sprite based scenes depending on where you lost/trying to go to the boss room without a full party.

GameOver.png

NOTES
i took steps this time to limit the possibility of burnout. This game is a single dungeon adventure, like asagi, instead of world based like damsel quest
there are only 2 party members, because it was really exausting making new grabbed/captured battle pics for each new area, as well as capture scenes and game overs.
but 2 party members are required for good rpg combat, they each have their strengths and weaknesses.
Sylphy is needed to deal with flying enemies, which are hard to hit until brought down to the ground, and alyss can hit multiple targets at once.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
pretty pissed off and really sad, i spent 8 hours yesterday making a live2d model to make a lewd minigame in AAA with but after 2 of those hours were spent getting the thing to even display in rpgmaker... today it goes and crashes after a few losses. it also ignores half the script calls to change animation.

live2d cant seem to export gifs without an extra empty frame on the end