What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Azurezero] Dickdown Duel (RJ367515)

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

<<<DEMO HERE

Gameplay
Collect cards, build decks, win card game duels, get money for more cards. Face off against 4 live2d animated opponents and strip them, fuck them, and equip lewd items on them. you can win normally, but you get more money for lewd win conditions.
Unlock photos and sex with the 4 girls when you've collected all three lewd win conditions.

6.png 13.png 20.png 29.png 35.png 32.png

Card game rules:
30 card decks
Lewd cards can only be used in the designated area (theyre modded cards from a real in world trading card game)
no more than 4 copies of a card in a deck
some cards are Unique and can only have 1 copy in a deck.
both players start with 2 mana shards and gain 1 mana shard each turn
mana shards are filled up at the start of their owners turns.
spend mana to play cards
the loser is reduced to 0 life first.

(Lewd arena only) if you raise the opponent's lust to 10, they orgasm, each time they orgasm one point of their lust gauge is permanently filled.
You win when all of the lust gauge is permanently filled.

Controls
typical rpgmaker fare
arrow keys to move
Z to confirm/examine
X to call the menu/cancel

The last deck you edited is the deck you have selected.

Story
You are invited by a cute girl to come dominate her in her hardlight hologram card game arena, She has modded lewd cards into the game and you can strip, equip lewd items on her, anything you fancy.
Through her you get to know her friends and potentially seduce all four of them.

Starring Kate and Nat from , and 2 new characters; Lucia and Taiga

FETISHES: sex toys, humiliation, male protag, femsub, tentacles, vanilla?, ahegao, consecutive orgasms, creampie,

NOTES
many of the bugs in the demo have already been fixed, it's just hard to disable all the non demo content to make a new one.

Nightverge

#1 Hero
Reputation score
The quality of your work has drastically improved since you began. I used to pass on your games since the art didn't appeal to me. I'm gonna take a look back and see where the stuff I'm into begins...

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The quality of your work has drastically improved since you began. I used to pass on your games since the art didn't appeal to me. I'm gonna take a look back and see where the stuff I'm into begins...
I'm working on a stealth rpg next, inspired by kunoichi botan. I felt i fucked up by not including combat in phantom thief sylphy.
next my is big titted glasses girl miko... who is also a ninja, shes a ginger haired maiden with twin braids :3

keeping the grapple from sylphy, and new mechanic include waterwalking, where you won't fall into the water as long as youre running and dont bump into anything

evron

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I am enjoying the game but that rule where you insta lose if you have no cards left to draw is BS.
It makes you lose games even when you have a winning card or combo in your hand that you could have played in that turn.
Could you please consider instead implementing a fatigue system like Hearthstone's one?

Also a bug report, sometimes tickle randomly doesn't get shuffled back into the deck.

Last edited:
OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I am enjoying the game but that rule where you insta lose if you have no cards left to draw is BS.
It makes you lose games even when you have a winning card or combo in your hand that you could have played in that turn.
Could you please consider instead implementing a fatigue system like Hearthstone's one?

Also a bug report, sometimes tickle randomly doesn't get shuffled back into the deck.
did the opponent or you do anything to mess with the deck in those games? like irritating murder or time capsule

evron

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It happened in the first Arena fight, so no one had such cards.
It happened twice when I had 0 cards left in my deck though. One time instead it happened randomly.

I was playing with the demo version.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It happened in the first Arena fight, so no one had such cards.
It happened twice when I had 0 cards left in my deck though. One time instead it happened randomly.

I was playing with the demo version.
there's been lots of bug fixes since the demo

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
With how much your art style improved, I wonder if you will one day tackle the femdom on male genre...

Would be the dream.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
With how much your art style improved, I wonder if you will one day tackle the femdom on male genre...

Would be the dream.
I'm more likely to do trapsub regardless of the sex of the dom

though femsub is what i like

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Just bought it. Shame there's no option to play as a female character and have the same things happen to your player.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Just bought it. Shame there's no option to play as a female character and have the same things happen to your player.
I felt like i couldnt do it without making it a corruption sim... also teaching the girls to use lewd cards on you wouldve been too difficult... considering how often they get handlocked already

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I felt like i couldnt do it without making it a corruption sim... also teaching the girls to use lewd cards on you wouldve been too difficult... considering how often they get handlocked already
Fair!

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
trapsub would be amazing.
my concept for that was a tower defense where the last human male was disguised as a girl to hide them from demon kind, but they just found out so theyre coming to fuck you silly and subjugate you
only issue was all the art'd need for the enemies and i cant use live2d in game maker

sigmazx

Reputation score
my concept for that was a tower defense where the last human male was disguised as a girl to hide them from demon kind, but they just found out so theyre coming to fuck you silly and subjugate you
only issue was all the art'd need for the enemies and i cant use live2d in game maker
What about an SRPG type game like Heelfall or Succubus Senki? Would that work?

In any case, any way I could help? Not an artist or programmer but if there is a way to help, I will try my best.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
What about an SRPG type game like Heelfall or Succubus Senki? Would that work?

In any case, any way I could help? Not an artist or programmer but if there is a way to help, I will try my best.
I dont know what makes srpgs fun

sigmazx

Reputation score
I dont know what makes srpgs fun
Was merely a suggestion. I like the tactics, troops management and the whole axe vs sword vs lance.

But that's a topic for another day.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Was merely a suggestion. I like the tactics, troops management and the whole axe vs sword vs lance.

But that's a topic for another day.
I just mean I'm not the right person to make such a game... though i did want to make one at some point, but it was more of a mooks vs sailor scouts thing where you were weak and had to either completely surround a girl to capture them, or make use of terrain to bottleneck them