What's new

RPG RPG Maker [azurezero] Majo

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Majo - Witch RPG (rpgmaker ace wip)

The blog where i hosted all my checkouts got flagged as spam by the algorhythm, so i just finished editing the buy now buttons into the actual hentai blog, one layer less protected but should be okay from now on

work on the game is coming along nicely, i only have 1+2/2 dungeons left to create... im hoping to have it out some time next month, but march at latest

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yesterday i got the fire dungeon done, writing the ogre scene was fun, and there's the ninja girl enemy too.

now i just have the animal ears dungeon and the final boss to go

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Who wants to name this battler type? currently I called her type coco.
her bite can cause poison and paralysis, so gotta be well equipped to deal with them

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

today's offering, she's supposed to be a cowgirl

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

here's one of the rejected sketches for a cg, i did get a nice result in the end though

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

OKAY, THE GAME IS DONE...I think...

I'm going to let my patrons have a go at it first though to check everything is in order... and either tomorrow or the day after i'll release it to the rest of you...

oddly enough i think this is the first time i've delayed release a little... I might be a bit nervous about it...

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Majo - Witch RPG (finished but awaiting testing)

WOOT, THAT'S ALL THE HARD WORK DONE... i can't believe i forgot to write the happy ending... must be feeling out of it

anyway games all ready for now, still waiting on feedback from the testers though before i do... made that mistake too often

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Majo - Witch RPG (finished but awaiting testing)

OKAY THE ARBITRARY 24 HOURS OF TESTING HAVE PASSED, the feedback i got really saved me from embarrassment but now i can finally announce

the price is 7 usd/£4.6 and the updated demo can be found in the OP or by following the link to my blog

"commission lottery
$100 per month
once per month i'll enter the people who's payment went through into a lottery, the winner gets art drawn by me (up to two characters)"

Last edited:
OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Majo - Witch RPG (£4.6/seven dollars)

game hit dlsite rather quickly have to say...usually takes a week or so

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Wow! Already released on Dlsite. I hope you receive good sell :D

But something I want to suggest about sample image :
- You should show other fetish H-scene like Orc scene other than slime. For show more than yuri or maybe show both.
- You have more girls than suc,wolf and bunny right?(I'm just in first monster girl dungeon now) I think it better if you show atleast one girl(maybe coco fight scene). Some people will think that your game have only 4 girl enemies; whose show on title. Because 80%+ other games show all girls they have on title image.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow! Already released on Dlsite. I hope you receive good sell :D

But something I want to suggest about sample image :
- You should show other fetish H-scene like Orc scene other than slime. For show more than yuri or maybe show both.
- You have more girls than suc,wolf and bunny right?(I'm just in first monster girl dungeon now) I think it better if you show atleast one girl(maybe coco fight scene). Some people will think that your game have only 4 girl enemies; whose show on title. Because 80%+ other games show all girls they have on title image.
there's more than that, just that they were the girls id drawn when i made the title screen [more for the dlsite announce page than anything]

saga55555

Reputation score

there's more than that, just that they were the girls id drawn when i made the title screen [more for the dlsite announce page than anything]
That why you should have other girls image in 1 of 3 sample images for people who only visit DLsite not misunderstand.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That why you should have other girls image in 1 of 3 sample images for people who only visit DLsite not misunderstand.
be sure to post your review when you beat it :3

saga55555

Reputation score

I already beat the game and here my review. :)

Story :
It's ENG-RPG so I can understand the conversation. Not much of story but I like comedic theme because real life already serious. So I OK with it.

Gameplay :
- Not too much grinding. Only grinding some stat upgrade item from last dungeon. I like this part because I'm busy man :p
- Cloth destruction; It depend on HP but I still OK with it. I read many other rpg-game thread with cloth destruction system. And there always have people who ask "Is this game cloth system depend on HP? I want it separate" Maybe most people like to have cloth durable bar.
- I like hookshot and bow that help you pass puzzles. But a bit annoying because I usually have to change equip Whip for blind skill. Maybe add staff and whip in change equipment shotcut.
- Accessory:confused: It's useless. I only use spell book because you can't use spell without it.
- Enemies have high atk but luckily that Izuki have 2 turn. I can atk and def in the same time.
- I not sure you want Izuki can play as fighter or not. But she's a witch after all. if yes; enemy have too much HP. You always have to use spell because physical attack is too weak(that why I use only spell book) Maybe reduce enemy HP and Izuki Matk for better physical attack. And I not sure I miss something or not but I have Fire II and Ice II spell. But no Thunder II and elemental spell that atk all enemies.
- Bondage Spell : I more like bondage by tentacle more than a rope. But it only my own fetish so you can skip this one. And Are there a way to bondage 3 animal girls :confused:
- My favorite dungeon is the first dungeon with monster girl. I like how you set traps. But other dungeon I'm not sure how to describe. Maybe too short.

H-Content
- I like yuri so it's a plus and Izuki poses are hot :D I like Izuki horny face(the one you use as avatar) And it's good that you add other fetish not only yuri. Only a bit disappoint on bunny game over scene. It's should be more than that(I don't want to spoiler) And if you add more monster H-scene(not yuri) It would be great. After all the H-content is good. I like it.

Art
- Your art is OK not bad. But I don't like Izuki confident image(fully cloth). She look different when compare to other images and CG. Look less cute. I guess maybe it your first image of this game right? and you continually improve skill every time you draw new images. So the first one will look worse when compare to others.
- CG : Maybe I not a good person who comment about CG because I have 0 experience(only draw 200-300 pixels sprites for a whole year :p) I think you like bright color and something shine, sparkle. But I think it's better if you add more shade especially for hair. Make bright and shade more contrast. Example : make upper layer with black color and set opacity to 40-50% as a shade.
- My favorite monster girl are coco and red. I like there face.

Overall :
It's a good one. If someone want to play ENG-RPG and especially like yuri. You should give it a try and sorry for my bad English :D

Last edited:
OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yay, a nice review.

I didn't want all the dungeons to be conquered with just bondage, thought it might get dull... but if i make an expansion i'll add them.

M N M

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Played the demo and I liked it, just bought the game from you. :) hope you continue what you do.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Played the demo and I liked it, just bought the game from you. :) hope you continue what you do.
oh, good job reminding me to check my email :3

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

also they translated izuki as roll for some reason, kinda funny actually...
i don't know why they only announced it instead of releasing it, kind of odd.

be sure to download the new version of the demo because it becomes the full game with the unlock

I hope more people consider buying it, but if not I'm always available for

I made it a few extra days without the post release depression really hitting this time, and i've been using that time to start building a model for a simplified version of debt slave.
I think many of the ideas that went into the debt slave concept i never started crowdfunding for would make excellent games on their own so this

I haven't evented much yet but i decided what the 4 main stats are
as well as 3 other stats which represent how the character is feeling

I'm also working on a top down shooter... a small 5 level game with some spritesex, level one has you in a large forest trying to find a number of items while fending off the sex zombies, which could be futa foxgirls or something cause more tits is better right? the rest of the levels could be like that too, but i think id prefer giving a different type of challenge for each level

AngelKara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So I beat Majo and AzureZero seems to really like reviews which I find completely understandable so I shall oblige.

So it didn't take too long to beat and is a pretty short game.

As was mentioned before the game is more comedic than serious and I like that. I especially enjoyed the incredibly blunt dialogue of the main villain. Got a chuckle out of me.

Speaking of the story is a fairly simple story told effectively. Monster wants to fuck girl. Girl does not want to be fucked. The story itself doesn't really give much connection though between the story and gameplay. The games dungeons and other bosses never seem to actually have any relevance to the main plot which is a little weird. For instance the story never gives us any real reason to go to any of the dungeons. The only thing that does give us a reason is gameplay itself and the need to progress. This is especially relevant in the case of the final dungeon which is completely superfluous to both the story and natural gameplay progression since you got everything you need to actually get to the end of the game in the dungeons previous and so the entire dungeon is pretty much just there to get you some more levels before you go fight the boss. Also as mentioned the boss of the final dungeon is fun, but there's not really much of a satisfactory reward for victory. The ending bit comes off as though this boss is intended to reappear again in the game, the game even pokes fun at the boss's obviously foreshadowing dialogue, but since this is the last dungeon and the boss does not reappear in the final fight either this just seems a bit weird and out of place and renders your victory a little unsatisfactory.

The cg scenes and Bondage sprites are well drawn and very attractive. The art in Azurezero's works, especially CGs, have always been one of their major assets. However in this game while the CGs were still good I found that aside from the plants and most of the bosses the actual game overs were fairly lacking. Usually just a single sentence or two followed by "and was never seen again" or some variant. I feel this could be improved.

The combat system is cool and while it may or may not be the first time it's been implemented in an rpgmaker game it is the first time I've really seen it used this way. Lots has already been said about the bondage mechanic and it is pretty awesome and occasionally hilarious (Bound slimes are very amusing looking) however I have a few complaints here as well. The bound slime picture got me very excited (Not sexually) as I thought that every enemy would have a bound picture and was expecting more amusing ones for other male or genderless characters. However, aside from The Slimes, I didn't find any and in fact The characters in the final dungeon being unbindable with no picture and also no actual comment on it not working on them. Seriously it just says "used bondage" and then continues on to the next thing without any further dialogue. Which really annoyed me. Also speaking of that. I think The Ogre and Demon Lord boss are both unbindable? However I don't actually know cause the game doesn't seem to actually say they aren't, but they both managed to seemingly avoid being bound no matter how many times I tried. It simply saying the normal dialogue for when binding fails. It is possible I just got extremely improbably unlucky. If not though finding some way to actually have it say they are unbindable would be nice.

Lastly in regards to the combat system switching between items is tedious even with the quick change between bow and Hookshot you have changing between them especially in a hurry is annoying and the inability to switch to the whip or staff quickly led far too many times to me getting caught in a battle with the hookshot while geared up for magic. Which often got me killed.

In terms of difficulty level the game seems to be either way too hard or way to easy depending on how you play it. The difficulty curve is also somewhat all over the place especially with the lack of direction you are given in regards to where to go. Finding the ogre dungeon took me forever cause I completely forgot about the tiny plateau I'd passed near the beginning of the game. Also of course if this game got very popular I could see a meme be created around the amount of players who would blunder from the first dungeon to the area outside the last dungeon immediately and find themselves quickly getting massacred by the enemies there. Speaking of those enemies. I'm not surprised that they have the same game over as the enemies in the demon dungeon since they are the same enemy type, but that game over doesn't seem to make that much sense to me in the context. It implies that after beating Izuki they then carried her all the way back to the Demon Dungeon in order to have sex with her which just seems weird.

Also I think the ninja enemies need to be fixed. I got in a fight with two intentionally trying to lose to see the game over for them and won anyway because one fled almost immediately before taking even a single point of damage and the other guarded for three turns than fled as well. That seems wrong.

I also found it far to easy to defeat the last boss.

(If you mind me saying an incredibly easy strategy to defeat the last boss don't look here: I used magic reflect on my first turn then magic kiss to get him horny so he'd occasionally hit himself therefore lowering the amount of times I'd take damage. On the next turn I used protect and magic ribbon and then proceeded to just spam fire II, magic reflect whenever it wore off and heal on occasion when he got an attack through. I'd use magic water whenever my magic dropped below 100. Since I had never found it necessary to use any items during the game I had a ton left for this fight. He only hit me every few turns and spent most of the time hitting himself. It didn't take long to kill him)

Also the ending while amusing is extremely unsatisfying. I am admittedly making an assumption here that nothing happens after this ending or is changed by this ending since there is no save afterward and reloading the game takes you to before the boss fight. To me this says that even if a switch was triggered by the ending there'd be no way for it to affect the game since it would be reset by the fact you reload a save preceding it.

Now for just some random harmless bug I've found...

The game still refers to the character as Izuki, even if you change the name, during some scenes and during the text for when you learn a new move in combat. Most noticeably grope.

Anyway I believe that's all I have to say about the game so overall thoughts?

Well while I may have sounded pretty critical in this review I actually think this is a good game. I do think it needs a bit more work though. A bit more polish, and a few tweaks and this could be one of the better RPGmaker hentai games I've played. The art is as said lovely as always and I will not deny that this game gave me quite a few moments where I was driven to pleasure myself which is always a good mark on a game.

So yeah I think this game is good as is, but with a bit more work could be amazing.

7/10

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

that's a really sweet review, thanks for taking the time to write it :3