What's new

ACT [azurezero] Milk Megami Marielle (RE199169)

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [ACT] Milk Megami Marielle (released)

What was the chocolate box bug that got smashed in the new update? Because I've either found the old bug, not as dead as thought, or a new one has arisen. After saving at the checkpoint immediately after you break out of the box, and then losing to the robots (I had forgotten to get them in the previous version and wanted to see their CG) when I respawn at the checkpoint I'm a chocolate box incapable of even attempting to move. It doesn't accept any input besides quit. Closing the game entirely and opening it again didn't solve the problem either, so I'm stuck having to start a new game. Figured you ought to know.
nice catch... I can fix that issue, just need to change the object into the character with the same code that moves them to the save point.
[Patched] can redownload from itch.io, im sending the game out to patrons again at the start of may anyway. don't wanna bug them by spamming mails every day

Edit: Something else I just noticed, the fireballs that shoot down from the ceiling don't actually result in a game over if you hit the maximum ... lust? I suppose is what the bar technically is. if you reach that point, you can just let them hit you as much as you want, and all they do is knock you back and give you invincibility frames. The knock back is the general point, and I suppose if you touched anything else you'd get an instant game over, but they themselves can't give you a game over. I guess that might just be deliberate design decision though, because given that it's not really a health meter, and the fireballs don't directly result in sexy shenanigans there isn't really an appropriate game over screen for them.
it was deliberate, but i'll draw a game over cg if you can think of an appropriately sexy result (if anyone can)

Last edited:

akyryz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

seems interesting. is it on dlsite?

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

it was deliberate, but i'll draw a game over cg if you can think of an appropriately sexy result (if anyone can)
I mean, isnt her having a smoking hot body a sexy result already? :cool:

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I mean, isnt her having a smoking hot body a sexy result already? :cool:
If you have to make a pun i demand you deliver it in the correct emoticon fashion!!

(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score

One possibility would be to just reuse the masturbation cg. The hits are raising her lust meter, so you could just have her start masturbating and game over if she reaches full lust from fireballs.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

One possibility would be to just reuse the masturbation cg. The hits are raising her lust meter, so you could just have her start masturbating and game over if she reaches full lust from fireballs.
I did consider that

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Its out on the English dlsite now.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Its out on the English dlsite now.

they havent told me yet :3
20 sales on day 1 with no advance announcement feels pretty good though, cant wait to see how they rate it

Last edited:

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [ACT] Milk Megami Marielle (released on Itch and DLsite)

Alrighty, now that I was able to buy it, I can FINALLY give my opinion on it.
I rather enjoyed it, and I didn't find it too difficult. Challenge presented was good, though this is coming from someone who plays a lot of platformers. Some of the later levels felt a tad stretched out with the switch platforms, but that may have been because if you lost, you had to do the whole thing over again. So a lot of trial and error helped a bit.
For the bosses, I only had to do them about 2-4 times each, save for the last boss, who I didn't quite get the pattern down right away. And when I did, the lasers were relentlessly annoying, but I managed.
For the H scenes, they were good as well. Strangely enough, the ones I enjoyed the most were the chocofication one, and the packaging one, even though the latter didn't have a scene afterwards. Truthfully, if you make more games like this in the future, I wouldn't mind seeing it consist mostly of scenes like those.
I've always like those scenes from your games, kinda like in Deepground Lab, if you fall in a pit in the machine area, or when one of those tubes fall on you. I don't know why I like those scenes alot. Guess you made me find another fetish for me? Haha
Well, I think that's all I got for now. Hope your game does well.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alrighty, now that I was able to buy it, I can FINALLY give my opinion on it.
I rather enjoyed it, and I didn't find it too difficult. Challenge presented was good, though this is coming from someone who plays a lot of platformers. Some of the later levels felt a tad stretched out with the switch platforms, but that may have been because if you lost, you had to do the whole thing over again. So a lot of trial and error helped a bit.
For the bosses, I only had to do them about 2-4 times each, save for the last boss, who I didn't quite get the pattern down right away. And when I did, the lasers were relentlessly annoying, but I managed.
For the H scenes, they were good as well. Strangely enough, the ones I enjoyed the most were the chocofication one, and the packaging one, even though the latter didn't have a scene afterwards. Truthfully, if you make more games like this in the future, I wouldn't mind seeing it consist mostly of scenes like those.
I've always like those scenes from your games, kinda like in Deepground Lab, if you fall in a pit in the machine area, or when one of those tubes fall on you. I don't know why I like those scenes alot. Guess you made me find another fetish for me? Haha
Well, I think that's all I got for now. Hope your game does well.
one of my best reviews so far, thank you, it really means a lot to me.

snakesonaplane

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What types of enemies and bosses do you have in this game?

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What types of enemies and bosses do you have in this game?
fairies that make your boobs huge and spurt milk, fairies that hit you with aphrodisiacs, slavers with a magic metal grabby hand to pull you to them, floor tentacles, slimes, a witch girl boss, pits of chocolate, a minotaur enemy almost 3 times your size, and an orc boss

Last edited:

hertzez

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Heya there Azurezero, I just played your game. It's quite decent and I like it, I haven't finished the game yet and just got into the stage with lots of switches in it, but there is a pressing matter that needs to be fixed in my opinion.

I don't know if others already complained about this, but this game have TOO LITTLE SAVE/CHECK POINTS.

For me, since the game hinges on GOR and death traps platforming, ideally save points should be located at the start of each screen, and if you want to be more lenient, after each challenge. It's frustrating when you need to clear a series of challenges only to fail at the last challenge, die, and start at the first challenge again.

If you don't want to add more save points, you can make the spawn point after dying at the start of the latest challenge in the series, not from the first challenge. But I really suggest adding more save points, since I happen to encounter a game breaking bug in packaging scene where the box just float and can't move to the next scene, TWICE. And then I have to reset and redo all the challenges from the PREVIOUS screen because of the lack of save points.

I hope you don't mind me complaining about this, there are more but that is the one that matters the most for me. :D

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

answers in bold
Heya there Azurezero, I just played your game. It's quite decent and I like it, I haven't finished the game yet and just got into the stage with lots of switches in it, but there is a pressing matter that needs to be fixed in my opinion.
Thank you

I don't know if others already complained about this, but this game have TOO LITTLE SAVE/CHECK POINTS.

For me, since the game hinges on GOR and death traps platforming, ideally save points should be located at the start of each screen, and if you want to be more lenient, after each challenge. It's frustrating when you need to clear a series of challenges only to fail at the last challenge, die, and start at the first challenge again.

If you don't want to add more save points, you can make the spawn point after dying at the start of the latest challenge in the series, not from the first challenge. But I really suggest adding more save points, since I happen to encounter a game breaking bug in packaging scene where the box just float and can't move to the next scene, TWICE. And then I have to reset and redo all the challenges from the PREVIOUS screen because of the lack of save points.
is that in the latest version on itch.io, cause i thought i fixed that bug before submitting to dlsite.

I hope you don't mind me complaining about this, there are more but that is the one that matters the most for me. :D
hmm i'll see about making it save at the start of every level without a save point, but i wanted to make it so people could save near particular bosses or things they like losing to... hmmm though that sounds tricky since the final room in the game would count and you dont get to see any content from that point

in particular though I think i added save points so people didnt have to play through the game all at once

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The idea of saving near something you like losing too is a bit obsolete now that you've put the gallery in. With the gallery in place the only thing I use my saves to access is the final orc boss, because as far as I can tell, you can only access him in the gallery by beating the witch boss again with the handicap of starting with high lust. Also, the gallery doesn't have access to one of the slime game over screens, but given that it's the first one, you can just start a new game and lose to the first slimes to get it, rather than have to get all the way to the factory.

To sum up, more saves isn't a bad idea, and doesn't preclude people from saving near things they want to lose too anyway, please make the orc boss more accessible in the gallery, and all the slimes game overs aren't in the gallery, but that works out fine as it is.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The idea of saving near something you like losing too is a bit obsolete now that you've put the gallery in. With the gallery in place the only thing I use my saves to access is the final orc boss, because as far as I can tell, you can only access him in the gallery by beating the witch boss again with the handicap of starting with high lust. Also, the gallery doesn't have access to one of the slime game over screens, but given that it's the first one, you can just start a new game and lose to the first slimes to get it, rather than have to get all the way to the factory.

To sum up, more saves isn't a bad idea, and doesn't preclude people from saving near things they want to lose too anyway, please make the orc boss more accessible in the gallery, and all the slimes game overs aren't in the gallery, but that works out fine as it is.
You know you can just go straight to the last boss in the gallery, right? You just go to where the witch is, and then pass her by like she's a Castlevania 2 boss, then you're at the orc boss.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You know you can just go straight to the last boss in the gallery, right? You just go to where the witch is, and then pass her by like she's a Castlevania 2 boss, then you're at the orc boss.
ah yeah, my point about the saves original purpose lost its meaning when i added teh gallery. still nice people dont have to beat the entire game in one sitting though

hertzez

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for considering my gripe, about the bug, yes I did bought the latest version in itch.io. Though it usually involves my input, like jumping around like crazy and stuck on top another box, or not aligning properly with the chocolate resulting in collision error with the packager which makes me float to the ceiling.

About gameplay, this game is quite good, the controls are good though IMO the uppercut isn't as responsive as I'd like it, sometimes when I wanna do an uppercut I do the basic punch instead. :p

My biggest complain about the gameplay is the damage knockback, which makes you completely lose control of the character and following a curved trajectory until she hit a platform. Personally for me this is the worst type of knockback in platformers, especially ones that requires precise control and positioning. With this type of knockback the fairies became incessantly annoying, and more akin to death trap rather than a hurdle to overcome. In other platformers usually you only lose control for a moment and you can maneuver yourself back to the platform depending on your skill.

If you want you can make 2 types of knockback, small and big knockback.

The H scene is quite nice, although IMO it's a bit mixed bags. I like how you incorporates lots of fetish (futanarization and arousal is among of my faves), but in hindsight this actually deters the game from (what I think is) its main theme, which is "milk". From the demo I thought there will be more milking and plays involving breasts like the fairy.

I think that covers most of the important points, good luck on your next game! 😁

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for considering my gripe, about the bug, yes I did bought the latest version in itch.io. Though it usually involves my input, like jumping around like crazy and stuck on top another box, or not aligning properly with the chocolate resulting in collision error with the packager which makes me float to the ceiling.

About gameplay, this game is quite good, the controls are good though IMO the uppercut isn't as responsive as I'd like it, sometimes when I wanna do an uppercut I do the basic punch instead. :p

My biggest complain about the gameplay is the damage knockback, which makes you completely lose control of the character and following a curved trajectory until she hit a platform. Personally for me this is the worst type of knockback in platformers, especially ones that requires precise control and positioning. With this type of knockback the fairies became incessantly annoying, and more akin to death trap rather than a hurdle to overcome. In other platformers usually you only lose control for a moment and you can maneuver yourself back to the platform depending on your skill.

If you want you can make 2 types of knockback, small and big knockback.

The H scene is quite nice, although IMO it's a bit mixed bags. I like how you incorporates lots of fetish (futanarization and arousal is among of my faves), but in hindsight this actually deters the game from (what I think is) its main theme, which is "milk". From the demo I thought there will be more milking and plays involving breasts like the fairy.

I think that covers most of the important points, good luck on your next game! 😁
awesome review. After the first one though its hard to think of good variants on milking. the slime was also milking her for non production reasons

hertzez

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I understand, actually while I wrote that I also tried to think of some other variant of breastmilking, and it's quite hard. :p

One thing that comes to mind is the reverse, having a female character which has been enslaved by the enemy that aims to breastfeed Marielle with her milk. Of course, the milk is what corrupts those females in the first place. Kinda like zombies outbreak but with milk lol. :D