What's new

ADV [ azurezero ] Risky's dice battle (on sale for xmas)

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Risky's dice battle (on sale for xmas)

thank you to everyone who bought the game. the sale continues until the end of december for those that haven't :3

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm currently working on another small game starring risky. This time being made to fight in an underground arena.

By small i mean another game like Hardcore Grappling, but with a little bit more to it.
It still has the main event of a girl on girl sex battle with the loser getting enslaved, but like risky's dice battle there's some set up to it and potential for other lewd events before she even gets there... (her blonde opponent is my rendition of the girl from dash.)

I'm just posting here cause i'm not quite ready with the demo yet.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To those that don't have this game cause they don't like itch.io, I included it as a bonus in the dlsite version of

censored there unfortunately.

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Risky's dice battle

I just bought the bundle with this game and the sequel from itch.io, and something is wrong with this game's sound. The music volume is set way too low compared to the sound effect volume. I can't even hear the music unless I turn my computer's volume to max, but then the sound effects are too loud. This is the only game I have experienced an issue like this with. Even the other game from the same bundle doesn't have this issue.

Could you please look into this?

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Risky's dice battle

I just bought the bundle with this game and the sequel from itch.io, and something is wrong with this game's sound. The music volume is set way too low compared to the sound effect volume. I can't even hear the music unless I turn my computer's volume to max, but then the sound effects are too loud. This is the only game I have experienced an issue like this with. Even the other game from the same bundle doesn't have this issue.

Could you please look into this?
i cant find anywhere besides the title screen that actually has music.
and that i was tired of having my ears blown up every time i started the game.