What's new

ADV [ azurezero ] Risky's dice battle (on sale for xmas)

undeadclown

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Risky's dice battle (Azurezero)

lol cant i just reuse higher or lower from princess ren returns?
You could. I guess the whole multiple dice thing just seems more pirate-y to me.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just checked out the SD Quest demo, lack of hentai attacks had me bored after like 15 minutes.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just checked out the SD Quest demo, lack of hentai attacks had me bored after like 15 minutes.
do you mean in battle groping and stuff?

GRRRRR I WANNA DRAW MORE FOR THIS BUT TABLET SUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS...(works fine with other laptop)

i finished yesterdays pic of with just my touchpad, so i gotta ask, with or without wind depiction?

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

do you mean in battle groping and stuff?
Yeah. I expected to see Futa girl actually cockslapping the girls instead of using default rpgmaker generic attack sprites. I was disappointed.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Even if it's difficult I would certainly recommend looking into it: I definitively agree with Noh0One that 6 key press every turn just for the dice results is going to get old really fast.

Anyway, I think the game has potential. I like having the option of picking dices according to the strategy I'm aiming for, the general dice not having a "Bust", ect.

The skills will probably need to be more interesting and balanced than what they are right now though. Right now, you have:

- Bad attack skill
- Good attack skill (Better damage/cost ratio, and strips)
- +1 HP skill; thought it'd be a "parry the enemy big attack" thing, but nope.
- Self-defeating lust increasing skill
- Limited steal skill

The enemy strategy was interesting, but the player has no such option in the demo. It's just "spam strip" with optional steal skill, so it's pretty brainless. It's just a concept demo for now of course, but skill will definitively need to give the player actual strategies to use eventually.
I really did try to combine all 3 text boxes into 1 with custom script but it just crashed the game instead, i dont know how to add strings together. so maybe thats why it failed... but for now im keeping the current system, also have the first sidequest done... i realise im probably gonna have to add some non sex fight battles too for the player to get used to them (and grind for new dice or something)

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

list of remaining content to draw

2 more girls (at various degrees of undressed)
NOW JUST 1

victory image for punishment 2 (hypnotised to bounce on a dildo)

victory/loss image for punishment 3 (possibly, temporary breast expansion and milking/and or giving boobjobs to people)

loss images for foxy and Daisy the cowgirl
bad ending image following losing before you qualify to face the beast girls (spoilers)

good ending image - (spoilers)

possible bonuses - sucking a guys dick for a dice

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

here's the main cast of enemies you'll be playing against in the tournament of the game,
from left to right, bunny,foxy,daisy, lili, (sdquest), amy,and eve,
there's also one more girl in the lobby but shes not entering (but you can play against her)

the game is split into 3 main parts (its still a small game)

the town, where you need to acquire 3 or more dice with which to enter the tournament with

the preliminaries, where you have to beat 3 girls , the loser plays a specific penalty, if the player losers, there is also another ending scene here
saving is allowed between games, but no new dice can be obtained after starting barring certain circumstances and taking a dice from the loser when you win.
progress 4/6 punishment cgs done, final punishment not decided yet

the finals, where you play against the three beastgirls who organised the tournament, if you lose you belong to them, but if i can, i'll make it so you have to lose to one of them twice or all of them once to get that ending.
will be simplest if i make it so if you lose twice in a row you get the slave ending
2/3 loss scenes created (cg only, not written the scenes yet)
slave ending cg not done
good ending cg not done

Last edited:

john2410

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sounds like it shaping up nicely. Can't wait to play it!

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sounds like it shaping up nicely. Can't wait to play it!
I'm still confused how the demo is gonna work... like should i let them get up to a certain point then have it quit? how much to put in the demo
i got 2 of the boss game overs done now, i literally just have to make the ending cgs and the 3rd punishment (x2 cause it happens to the loser)
still need to decide on the 3rd punishment though...for now ive been adding the other sprites i needed for the characters...

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The games done and i've had some people run through it, is a bit easy :3 some strategies are abusable... considering removing the steal skill, either way...

product page is ready but im waiting to see what barreytor says about the bundle price before i go live

barreytors demo is finally out too, his thread is here

john2410

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What's wrong with an abusable strategy? Most games have them it's just a matter of finding it.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ain't nothing wrong with it, that's for sure. It's how I won the game. :p

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What's wrong with an abusable strategy? Most games have them it's just a matter of finding it.
no idea what im charging yet, one of the testers said 8usd but i find that a bit excessive (this was after playing the entire game in 30 minutes)

also patrons will get this game when payments clear at the start of april

also its my birthday on the 24th, so if anyone feels like doing something nice for it, feel free

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Eh, so I said 8, but that's cause your art has gotten a lot better then the last game I played. Maybe 6$ would be a fair price?

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Eh, so I said 8, but that's cause your art has gotten a lot better then the last game I played. Maybe 6$ would be a fair price?
I didn't even notice it was you who commented lol... one of the people who's played through it everyone

feel free to give your thoughts

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

games out for 5usd, when barreytor finishes his game the bundle will be 8usd (a dollar off each)

301stlegion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Risky's dice battle (Azurezero, out now 5usd on itch.io)

Not sure if this is a bug or a feature, but the second opponets skills actually don't cost her any tokens.

She needs the amount the skill requires, her total just doesn't reduce after she uses it.

Is this working as intended or no?

If yes I might suggest changing it as, as it stands you need a crazy good run of RNG to win that fight.

Edit: Unless you use the afformentioned steal spam, which seems to work irrespective of this fact.

Last edited:
OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not sure if this is a bug or a feature, but the second opponets skills actually don't cost her any tokens.

She needs the amount the skill requires, her total just doesn't reduce after she uses it.

Is this working as intended or no?

If yes I might suggest changing it as, as it stands you need a crazy good run of RNG to win that fight.

Edit: Unless you use the afformentioned steal spam, which seems to work irrespective of this fact.
OH...nice catch... will patch :3 though i didn't have any issues beating her when i was testing it myself

and....done (redownload from itch)

Last edited:
OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Small sale just for this month.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can't believe i forgot to go live with the sale

refunded the difference to the guy who did buy it

Last edited: