What's new

B&B Group 1 OOC

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: B&B Group 1 OOC

Zil, if you use heroism you can escape, and I can use Alia's reroll.

OP
A

arivia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I thought I gave the shoes to someone else.

I feel like I'm not understanding what's happening at all.

I don't even know what to post or what to roll for, if I can use heroism, if I can use shoes. Do I need to be rescued?

WHAT IS HAPPENING
Everyone but Alia is being attacked by tentacles. You can roll whatever you can write fluff for to fight them off, using Heroism if you want. People who are already free can post an action to help someone who failed to give them a reroll. There was a bit of confusion about Heroism, but that's the general idea.

e: And you're free now, which I think you gathered. But yeah, once you're free, you're safe.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Do I need to try to pass the original check again, now that I'm free?

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

There I guess I heroismed again. Some reason I was sure that I only got one though cus spellcaster and I already used it...

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ahh, I forgot that yours worked slightly differently because you're a mage. I dunno, at the very least you have a reroll if you need it.

OP
A

arivia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

There I guess I heroismed again. Some reason I was sure that I only got one though cus spellcaster and I already used it...
No, you still get your three out of combat heroisms. And until you hit level 5 you get to use them both for metamagic and for bonuses to rolls, since metamagic isn't that powerful yet.

OP
A

arivia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

If you want to talk over your plans for the shadows before you post, that's fine. The idea is to find ways to keep them from bothering you while you fight the actual boss.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Well, my spells to stop things are kinda weak, but they are shadows. So the question becomes, can they exist without light? If we block the light up above, then there is no light ergo there is only darkness, thus no shadows.

The problem is I have no idea if this logic will work on this sorta thing. It might be the opposite is true and we need to flood the room in light. I could fairy fire them, thus they are covered in light and are not shadows anymore cus nothing is there.

Course, this might just make them semi invisible. Or worse, they stop existing ergo there is no target for fairy fire, so fairy fire disappears so they return immediately.

Also, we should totally force feed the saint holy water.

OP
A

arivia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well, Faerie Fire turns an enemy into a light source, and that might distress a living shadow...

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Should I even be trying to save this saint person. Or do I just hit her until she's purged.

I'm too used to Undertale at this point, where nobody has to die.

OP
A

arivia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well, she's a holy spirit thing, so killing her won't kill her, but I'm cool with you guys trying to purify her too. I'll let it count as progress in the fight, certainly.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

But where's my corrupted pillar to whack. I only know how to hit things.

OP
A

arivia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You can try to stun her. My general rule is that damage is nonlethal if the players want it to be.

OP
A

arivia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anyone around?

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm working on a post right now, was going to finish it earlier but had to work on something else for a while.

OP
A

arivia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It's cool, just making sure nobody forgot. I know how easy it is to click on a new post, say that you'll do it later, then forget all about it.

Zilrax

Reputation score

That would be me who does that generally.

OP
A

arivia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

What's Alia doing? She does more damage with her scythe at present, but i don't know if that or magic missile does more if you factor in actually having to hit. Mage armor on self or an ally is also helpful.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

What's Alia doing? She does more damage with her scythe at present, but i don't know if that or magic missile does more if you factor in actually having to hit. Mage armor on self or an ally is also helpful.
Sorry. Try a swing with her scythe I guess.