Reputation score
1712489405584.png
La Vitalis: Immortal Loss

Author
B-Flat

Engine
Unity

Description
La Vitalis: Immortal Loss is the new game from B-Flat, the developer of The Agnietta: Healer and Cursed Dungeon, with art once again by 100Wang. This time it's a side-scrolling adventure game in which you play as a young but gifted plague-doctor, sent to the city to purge the infestation of monstrous creatures.

Has many features returning from The Agnietta - enemies will latch on to her, inhibiting movement and combat, and can only be expelled by using a certain item - which is replenished each time you visit a "Heart Lamp". She can lose her virginity and become pregnant depending on the enemy. Progressing through the game means navigating the maps and fighting enemies along the way.

0.01 Beta has 2 enemy types, each of which have a couple different "grabs" - and one (primarily) CG scene in the opening.

Content
Tentacle/Monster
Pregnancy
Clothing Destruction
Virgin
Corruption
Status-effects
Rape-on-lose (and presumably game-over rape too)

Links

0.01 Beta (F95Zone Thread)

Controls
Arrow Keys - Move Left/Right
Z - Jump
X - Attack
V - Confirm
E - Use item
R - Cycle Items (must first be equipped via inventory)
Q - Zoom in/out
C - Show/Hide standing image
M - Show Map
Tab - Menu and inventory
Esc - Menu (save/load here)
Ctrl - Skip Dialog
Alt - Hide Dialog box

1712490880177.png

Shingle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm excited to see where B-Flat takes this one, looks like it'll be similar to The Agnietta. I do hope he tightens up the platforming controls though, it definitely had that unpolished platformer feel

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
I can't believe we're getting a bugsex game about Suisei from Hololive (but with bigger boobs)

I'm hyped

Aran1265

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There's already impregnation in a v0.01 build. Wonder where the rest will go. Platforming and movement are a bit stiff, but I'm sure that'll get polished along the way.

Also unlike the Agnietta, the main protag appears to have stats, so there'll probably be a stat improvement system using "souls" (or semen, if it's like the first game) later on.