What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ B.H.C ] Le dernier saint chevalier (RJ146155)

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Sorry i just checked, i sent link with no link, here is latest: picture=link

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Use up most of your resources (IIRC <500T) and Cardinal Cécile will suggest obtaining some support from the piggy Comte (everyone calls him a pig, including his peasants/serfs). This lets you enter the mansion. The Comte being the Comte refuses to help you unless you sweeten the deal with some couch casting (he also lies saying that's how it worked under ex-Captain Mylène, with them having an alleged prior arrangement). This is repeatable to progress the scenes, and IIRC leads to a bad end if done enough times.
I was so disappointed that the baron questline didn't end in an orgy with the captain and his squad. It seemed the logical way to end it.

IC_21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well if you want orgy with the baron there is ending when the church was compromised by baron army

poppyseed02134

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Can someone spoil the true end for me? I keep hearing it's sad, how does it relate to the bad ends?

Also, is there a save for the recollection room for the newest version?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Can someone spoil the true end for me? I keep hearing it's sad, how does it relate to the bad ends?

You kill the crazy magician, but apparently, he turned into god long time ago. And he was the one what created the current world of yours.

So killing him ends the world, and causes the world to reincarnate - making everyone disappear.

Some mentions by the MC of not being able to meet all her friend again because no one will remember anything after they reincarnate.

It feels like they may have been thinking of making a sequential, but chances are non-existent now.

Also, is there a save for the recollection room for the newest version?
Yes there is. At least in the true ending there is: you get teleported to the recollection room where you can NG+.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
What? Why?
Based purely on how long it took for this game to be released.

You can also just take another look at the number of "missions" in the first location, and then how the latter places all had only 2 missions. It's pretty clear that a lot more enthusiasm went into the starting mission than to the later ones. The reason, we might never know. But the long hiatus was caused by something - I suspect loss of enthusiasm being one of them.

IC_21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Based purely on how long it took for this game to be released.

You can also just take another look at the number of "missions" in the first location, and then how the latter places all had only 2 missions. It's pretty clear that a lot more enthusiasm went into the starting mission than to the later ones. The reason, we might never know. But the long hiatus was caused by something - I suspect loss of enthusiasm being one of them.
I see, i thought it some kind of drama and they have a fight or something. I can see that as a reason too. What a pity, this can be as big as lilitales if only it was released yeara ago.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Having good return for the work put into the game can be a very good way to get motivated / enthusiam. And since we don't know what hapenned we can only guess. But if it's a motivation problem, a good reception from the community and lot of positive comment might prompt the dev to update the game or make a sequel. But don't get your hope to high (I'll start by hoping for a translation ^^)

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
For the first boss, what am I supposed to do for his mechanic? He drains my stamina and afterr doing up to 20k hp dmg to him, he doesn't die.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
For the first boss, what am I supposed to do for his mechanic? He drains my stamina and afterr doing up to 20k hp dmg to him, he doesn't die.
I don't think there's any mechanic for the first boss. Probably just need to level grind a bit more before facing him again.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I don't think there's any mechanic for the first boss. Probably just need to level grind a bit more before facing him again.
Really? 20k dmg done wasn't enough? Damn. This guy was the reaper guy. Ghost dude. Didn't have the holy sword or w.e because she got raped.

nnescio

Reputation score
Really? 20k dmg done wasn't enough? Damn. This guy was the reaper guy. Ghost dude. Didn't have the holy sword or w.e because she got raped.
Bolge (spelled like the Hokuto thug boss) shouldn't have that much HP. But he can heal himself, so you need to deal damage fast enough to overwhelm his self heals. Easiest way is to spam Fury Stabs with a cold or holy-elemental weapon equipped. Researching Weapon Tech L2 will give you Ice Blast (a cold elemental sword). Alternatively Magic Tech L2 will give you the Cold spell (which has a chance of freezing enemies) and the cold weapon enchant spell.

(The Épée Sacrée de l'Ordre du Lys Blanc [the Holy 'Avenger' paladin sword] works better, but you can't use it if you have "fallen".)

Edit: Wait, if you're talking about the ghost necromancer Farman, he's the second 'stage' boss (not counting Samson), not the first. He's in the undead-filled mines, not the bandit hideout. This boss isn't supposed to be beaten with damage. Instead you are expected to spam Purify (the anti-undead 'nuke' spell) to exorcise him. He has 'turn resistance', so to speak, so you need to keep spamming Purify until it finally goes through and exorcises him. It will deal 0 damage before that point, but Farman will become increasingly panicked every time you spam the spell.

Last edited:

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Bolge (spelled like the Hokuto thug boss) shouldn't have that much HP. But he can heal himself, so you need to deal damage fast enough to overwhelm his self heals. Easiest way is to spam Fury Stabs with a cold or holy-elemental weapon equipped. Researching Weapon Tech L2 will give you Ice Blast (a cold elemental sword). Alternatively Magic Tech L2 will give you the Cold spell (which has a chance of freezing enemies) and the cold weapon enchant spell.

(The Épée Sacrée de l'Ordre du Lys Blanc [the Holy 'Avenger' paladin sword] works better, but you can't use it if you have "fallen".)

Edit: Wait, if you're talking about the ghost necromancer Farman, he's the second 'stage' boss (not counting Samson), not the first. He's in the undead-filled mines, not the bandit hideout. This boss isn't supposed to be beaten with damage. Instead you are expected to spam Purify (the anti-undead 'nuke' spell) to exorcise him. He has 'turn resistance', so to speak, so you need to keep spamming Purify until it finally goes through and exorcises him. It will deal 0 damage before that point, but Farman will become increasingly panicked every time you spam the spell.
Which holy spell is that?

nnescio

Reputation score
Which holy spell is that?
"Purify" 「ピュリファイ」. It's a Purification† elemental spell , not Holy*. It shoots a wide beam down from the sky with a long animation. Costs 5 MP to cast and should have a Christian(-esque) cross icon in the menu, like all Purification element abilities (Holy ones instead have a ray sunburst icon). Spell doesn't require any tech research to unlock. (It's unlocked by leveling up. I forget which level, but IIRC it should be under Lvl. 10.)

Just test your 5MP spells against a mob enemy until you find one with the right animation, if you don't want to pattern-match Japanese katakana (or use an MTL).

(†Super effective against undead and incorporeal undead [both are different enemy types], no damage against other types.
* Moderately effective against most monster types, no damage against humans. Has chance of inflicting Blind.)

Last edited:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
How do you research past lv 2? it mentions something about a scarce ore?

nnescio

Reputation score
How do you research past lv 2? it mentions something about a scarce ore?
You need to complete one of the white-text quests ("sortie missions") in the undead mines. "Magicrystal Mining", go whack 6 crystal stalagmites in B2 of the mines.

Last edited:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Ya my bad, i literally found out just now after doing the barrier mission in the mine lol. Thanks :)

How do i beat Night Stalkers? Nothing i do seems to damage them?

Last edited:

nnescio

Reputation score
Ya my bad, i literally found out just now after doing the barrier mission in the mine lol. Thanks :)

How do i beat Night Stalkers? Nothing i do seems to damage them?
Destroy three coffins in B3 of the mines. Each Nightstalker is linked to a specific coffin. Destroying the coffin weakens them and removes their invulnerability.