What's new

Bad-Dragon toys

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Bad-Dragon toys

Or a penis mask.

Sad days...
Eh, just go find a copy of the Penis Pokey book. That's got several scenarios in it. (And apparently there's an activity book coming soon, too...)

Admittedly, I'm moderately intrigued by some of the designs but can't dole out that kind of cash right now. They look fun, though.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

So I was playing a TF2 server today, being my regular goofy self. And I mention my friend talking about this "bronzer" thing which is something you use to spread your ass cheeks to get a better tan between them.

Somehow that clicks something on another players mind and he immediately brings up the drippy dragon. Then we had a lengthy conversation about their products

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

And the first thing that pops into my head was "And just *why* would you need your buttcrack to be tanned, too?" (Says the woman that thinks thongs are stupid, even on men.)

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

My mates and I often have debates on thongs. I love them because they show off much ass. Some of my friend's don't because they "might as well be naked". But if a girl is willing to show me her thonged ass but not her nude ass, then I'm gonna take what I can get.

On-topic, the thought of someone just going "Hey, that reminds me of this dildo that shoots fake semen that one can anally pleasure himself with" (I'm assuming this is a dude here, I mean he was playing TF2) cracks me up.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

What's funny is, the second I start talking about the site in detail, he starts going "Woah now, you know too much about that website" and all I could do was laugh and laugh

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Was linked to these, and I immediately thought of ULMF ;)

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The snake looks like a legit glass dildo. The tentacle is facepalm worthy.