What's new

Bad Luck Succubi

Greyspinner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Bad Luck Succubi

A1. Gotta try the fireballs out far away from any valuable books, right?

OP
Cactuses

Cactuses

The user formerly known as MoT
Reputation score

A1

This here was a really hard decision.
These tentacles that were raping this poor girl looked real potent and powerful..
And you, you and your luck, what could you do, really? You really were tempted to just walk away. You just knew you'd get raped again if you were to try to do anything..

Seems the whitegirl had noticed you, her eyes gave a slight sparkle as she seemed to have a glimmer of hope come on to her.. But her eyes once more shut as the tentacles made a strong push that nearly made her climax, but no cigar. The tentacles just took the chance to speed up once more.

"...I'm gonna regret this aren't I?"
you'd feel too guilty to leave her, what a demon you are...

Once more you took out your fire magic book... began to focus.. began to chant..

The firebolt formed between your hands..
"...Whoooa.."
Holy shit, you managed to actually form the thing!
My my my.. This is just.. Amazing feeling, you actually succeeded at something once!

You took it on your right hand.. It felt bit tingly.. You took aim and..!
SWOOSH!
BOOM!

You managed to toss the firebolt right in the middle of all the action!
"...AWESOME!"

The detonation send the tentacles to a panic mode throwing the white girl right near you.
The panicing tentacles retreated down below the surface of the bond and the scene just stopped...

You walked near the whitegirl.

"..You alright there?"
The white girl got on her knees and looked up to you with eyes that shined graditude.

"... wait, where's that smoke coming from?"
The white girls eyes seemed to shrink a bit as she looked behind her over her shoulder..
and you looked there too..

oops.
Seems the white girls plant leaf hair caught fire!
The white began flailing around in panic, which after she stopped, dropped and began to roll around the fleshy ground.
..This went on for a while as you stared at the scene bit dumbfolded..

the fire finally got out and she was appereantly, taking breath or something?
...You decided to hide the book back to your chest space before approaching her again.

"....uhhh.. sorry about that... You alright now?"
..Now why are you asking her this, does she even understand your language anyway, she doesn't have a mouth how could she even communicate with you..

The whitegirl looked back at you.. After a bit of hesitation she seemed nod.

"..Did you nod to tell me "yes" ? "
She nodded again.
"This isn't just some random head waving is it?"
The whitegirl shook her head.
"So you can understand me?"
Nodded again!
"Ooga booga shuclka lucka goo?"
...The girl tilted her head and stared you in a way that would imply something about your intelligence.
"Just testing you!"

You sat next to her.
"..Well I guess you can then. Shame you can't seem to talk, I'd really love to get some information on this place."
The white girl stared down in a slightly saddened way.
Afterwards she rose back up rather spasticly! She jumped a few times and signalled you to follow her.

Well whats there to lose?
You followed her a bit as she began to point towards the waterfalls.

At first she pointed at a short one and made some hand signals.
She pointed at herself and then made a dramatic forward pointing.
Then she rose two of her fingers.

She then pointed at another, a medium one waterfall.
She then made a shrug.

She then pointed at the final waterfall, one that is falling high high up from the cavern.
She then emoted shivers, scarenedness.. And a shrug.

You decided to look at the waterfalls a bit closer. Each one of them had a path behind them.
my my..
The white girl kept quite close to you and seemed to look at you pretty happily judging by her eyes.
Guess she really wants you to take the lead.. And she's probably gonna stick to you now that you saved her.. Well guess she can be useful?

A) Take the first, small waterfall pathway
B) Take the second, medium waterfall pathway
C) Take the third, huge waterfall pathway
D) Other?

Last edited:
OP
Cactuses

Cactuses

Reputation score

Coinflip..
B!

So you looked at the paths.
"So I'm gonna assume you've been there, right?"
You pointed at the first waterfall as you looked towards the whitegirl
The whitegirl nodded.

"Hmmm.. So the shrug must mean you don't know what's in the others?"
She nodded again, though slowly.

Well, that kinda explains it all.
This was quite a tough choice here. The first waterfall could be safe due of the whitegirl already had been there before.. But you haven't been on the unknown ones either so it does seem bit more optimal as the whitegirl certainly isn't carrying anything with her.

The one that appeareantly gives the whitegirl chills didn't seem too ideal though.

After a bit of pondering.. You decided to go with the second waterfall. Should be good considering neither of you have been there..

You went through the waterfall.. All soaking wet from going through once again.
you shook some of the water off as you kept your feet.
"This is gonna be a repeating nuinsance, isn't it?"
The whitegirl followed you through the waterfall. She didn't mind getting wet from the water, she seemed to enjoy it more like.
She was letting it flow through her leafy flowery hair like this was a shampoo advert.

With a bit of eyeroll you headed towards the rocky path that opened a head, and the whitegirl followed..

After a while the floor started once again get all meaty..
The walls had disturbing looking slithering tentacles.. You kept yourself in the middle of the path and so did the whitegirl.

And then eventually you reached a small hall.. and the path behind you closed, trapping you and the whitegirl in this hall.
This hall was quite.. uhh.. Odd.

There was a door looking thing made of green tentacles going to the left of your position from the middle.
Straight a head there was a red tentacle made door looking thing.
And the right had a brigth purple/violet tentacle made door thingy.

"Oh yes, hello ladies~!"

"???"

From the middle of the room, from the ground, emerged a weird looking lady..
A blue lady, all naked, with big ol hips, nice tits and a calm looking face with glowy cyan eyes..
And her hair was tentacles, her back had several tentacles shooting out of it.. Her wrists? Yep more tentacles from there.
Hell, her legs from the knee area split into tentacles rather than feet. A lot of tentacles.

These tentacles were naughtily wrapping and rubbing her naughty spots as she looked at the girls with a rather flirty look.

"My my. Seems we have ourselves some new contestants~!"

"..Wha-"

"Welcome to the new tentacle prize ring day! Our todays contestars: A Weak Lilician and an exotic Succubi!"

You heard bit slappish, floppish applouse, something you'd imagine from two tentacles trying to apploud do..

"So contestars? Are you ready to choose your tasks to gain access on your prize doors and new paths to the colourful lands of the tentacles?"

"...What the fuck is going on? Lilician? Contestars? Tasks? Prize doors? WHAT!"

The tentacle woman bend forwards, squeezing her titty monster titties together as she looked you with bedroom eyes and a big smile.

"Ahh.. so new~. Yes, you are contestars to our little contest~. Lilician is what the species of your little friend here is~. Oh they are so delicious and soft little critters~."

The white lilician girl blushed and was bit akward as she tried to look away from the tentacle girls body and the tentacles that constantly played with it..

"A task is something you're going to have to do here to get to pick a door! After you pick a door you might get something nice and get directed to a path owned by the colour of the tentacles on the room, but more about that later, you ready for the tasks?"

"..uhh.."

"I'll take that as a yes!"

"Hey..!"

"THE TASKS: Choose one of the following:
1. Scissor fight! You two start making out right here, right now.. The first one to climax gets to carry a egg from one of the tentacles!"

The tentacles clapped once again! You're sure you heard a whistle too?

"2. Riddle me this. Answer a kinky difficult riddle that has very little hints and faint references to the actual answer. Get it wrong, and both of you get to carry an egg from the tentacles~"

Even more applouds! and did you just hear "ooooooh!" from there?

"3. Let the luck decide! One of you girls has to spin the wheel of fortune. No one knows what options this wheel holds in, you might even get something additional goodies if your luck is good enough. Bad luck? Oooh, how much eggs can your womb take I wonder~?"

The crowd went wild!
... crowd?

"uuuuhhmm.."
The lilician girl was looking even more uncomfortable than before.
Her eyes were twitching a bit and her face was blushing so so much.

The tentacle girl shaked her hips, stopped and licked her lips.

"Well ladies, what shall it be~?"

A) Scissor fight!
B) Riddle me this!
C) Let the luck decide!
--1. You spin
--2. Your Lilician friend spins
D) Other...?

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sweeties?

Let's go for C! And not one of the two but both, 'cuz more sweeties!

Edit: if none wants C3, I'll go with C1... Sweets for us.

Last edited:

AllenAndArth

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

C1 we're in a bad spot anyway, might as well have fun

Zephyrion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

C2. Let the plant girl spin. We're the bad luckubus remember?

Last edited:
OP
Cactuses

Cactuses

Reputation score

C1

You pondered a bit nerveously and watched to the sides.. You bit your lip and then looked upwards to the tentacle lady.

"...I guess I'll spin the wheel.."

The tentacle lady excitedly tossed her hands and tentacles in the air as she announced!

"Let the luck decide it is ladies and gentletentacles..! Let the games.. BEGIN!"

Apploud and whistles went in the air as a large meaty looking game wheel with lot of colourful texts, options and a...
... is that a penis in the place where the arrow pointer should be?
good grief.

The tentacle lady pointed to the wheel with both of her hands.

"Go on succubi lady, SPIN!"

The word spin echoed in the hall.
..seriously where do these sounds come from, there's only you, the plant girl and the tentacle lady here...

"Well.. Here I go.."

You took a good grip on the wheel and gave it a good spin..
The plant girl looked a bit tensious as you looked with of an expecting look on your face.. The tentacle girls face was quite devious and excited.

..tick tick tick tick tick tick..
the wheel kept spinning and it slowed down..
slowed..
..tick.. tick... tick...
TICK!

"..aaand the result is... THREE MORE SPINS!"

"..Whuh?"
Indeed. It landed on a text that read "spin three more times"

"More fun about to go on, ladies and gentletentacles! Go on.. SPIN!"

"..sigh."

You gave it another good spin.

..tick tick tick tick tick tick tick..
..tick.. tick.. tick.. tick...
...tick...

"..Get.. ..naked?"
"GET NAKED! Ladies!"

A gust of wind appeared below you that forcingly shred off your top and panties in one swoop!

"..EEP!"

The plant girl face blushed right red as she got to see your naked booty 'n body suddenly like that.
She looked quite surprised!

"my my.. Our succubi lady here truly has some nice package going on, doesn't she? 2 more spins. SPIN!"

You were feeling quite annoyed at this with a bit of blush..
You once more took a grip on the wheel and gave it a spin!

"..nothing good going to come of this.."

..tick tick tick tick tick tick tick..
..tick.. tick.. tick.. tick...
...tick...

"...uhm."

"...OOH! ...OOOOOOH!~ "

The plant girl was looking quite scared now.

"TENTACLE PARTY FOR ALL! ...wait, does this count me too?"
a whisper of "yes" was heard.

And the 'audience' yelled out wildy blew out of excitement

"... fu-."

Before the tentacle lady annoucer finished her words the ground exploded into multiple different coloured tentacles!
The tentacles wrapped around your legs, arms, waist.. So they did to the plant girl and the announcer.

"..Hey take it easy okay, I still need to announce!"

"..and I need to spin, right?"

"Like THAT matters as much."

but before this argument could go further, tentacles pushed in to your mouths!
"hhhmph!"
"UHMPH!"

More tentacles, of varying sizes and colours began to arise and position themselves near those areas, you know the places~

The plantgirl was keeping her eyes shut and looking all out embarrased as the tentacles were playing with her modest chest and positioning her wide open.. She really wasn't looking like she was enjoying this..

Well the tentacles were pretty much doing the same to you.. They put you on a downwards position, lifted you up and let your boobs hang downwards as they opened your legs wide open from down under, trying to get you in a doggy styled position, yet, more lifted upwards one with more spread..

The one tentacle in your mouth was squirming around.. deliciously moving acrossand slightly pushing to your throat bit more and more leaving a salty trail as it did..

"hhhmmmhhhh...!"

Two tentacles of white colour decided to take a little grip on your hanging boobies! They wrapped around them and squeezed them more downwards with a strong grip!
"HHMMH..!"

The tips of the tentacles were quite thin! They wrapped around your nipples and gave them some twisting as they kept squuezing the rest of the big ol boobies, pushing them sideways, squirming around, pushing the nipples around on their own rhytm! Really snakey like this was indeed.
And it felt pretty good for a titty play!

two tentacles of more phallical shape, quite lumby ones too, positioned themselves near the downbelow holes.. slowly rubbing your clit and buttocks as they approached.

"..HMH!~"

The tentacles pushed in and penetrated! The big ol lumb like tentacles felt so good as they kept pushing deeper inside! The lumbs tickling your uterus as they kept pushing and thrusting onwards..!

Pleasure began building as the tentacles kept their all out play on you.
The salty trailing tentacle on your mouth had gone more for deep throating.. The titty tentacles kept their play rough and the two others kept pushing onwards faster and deeper..! Taking more acceleration!

You moans were muffled as they kept going on and on..1

"hhmp! hhhmph! mmmph! hmmmhhhhh!~"

As they kept pushing and pushing faster and faster the two tentacles also started suddenly pushing in and ejaculating their tentacle cum as they were still mid motion!
"HMMMMHHH..!"
The cum kept bursting and bursting out as they still kept going faster, faster..! The cum lubricating on and on!
you felt each deep push from the one doing vaginal that kept going all way in at the end of the push spurting in their cum to your womb, with it gathering up more and more!

The throat tentacle had gone full cum mode too!
Your mouth was feeling full and the tentacle also kept bursting its cum forcingly down your throat at the end of its thrusts, making it so hard to swallow!

And finally..!
They did their last push and plenty of cum had began flushing out of you as their final ejaculations bursted out!

The tentacles finally let go as you were completely cum filled with your lower belly bulging and your holes bursting so so much cum..!
The tentacles still kept leaking their love juice and decided to give you a little bukkake cover up to your face and rest of your body too

"...gah..~ "

The plant girls treatment was quite similiar to you..
Though the tentacles were more aimed at her vaginal than an all out..
Few quite thick tentacles had positioned themselves between her spread wide open honey pot as they had squirmed around it..
They didn't stay around rubbing though, two of the tentacles shot right in and penetrated her vagina right away!
The last tentacle shot up her butt and began hammering in!

If the plant girl could scream she probably would've started doing so right now.
The two tentacles pumped in her at a rhytm where one pushed in, one was pulling out and so on.. Slowly getting speed up as they did.
this was quite brutal for her side, the big tentacles could be seen bulging from her lower body as they kept going in.

Her eyes had gone all lustfilled as the plantgirl's blush was quite steamy..

as the tentacles kept pushing in and began ejaculating the plantgirl closed her eyes and gave a quite pained look..
The tentacles did their final push where the cum flushed and bursted from her below holes in a similiar plosion to yours as she opened her eyes..!
Her irises shrunk and her eyes just stood still as the cum kept dripping and the tentacles were slowly pulling out..

as she was let go.. her lower body was bulging even more than yours from all the cum that was slowly dripping out.. She seemed to be in quite a shock!

the tentacle lady didn't have it easy either.. Her own tentacles tried to push other tentacles aside and even stroke them to cum outside of her..

But regardless some tentacles had gotten to her..! Three tentacles had taken her titties over~. Two kept squishing and squirming on them as a third one gave her a nice ol titty fuck!
Two more tentacles finally reached her down belows
These two tentacles were quite norm though.. They slipped right in quite easily, seemingly quite slippery ones too..

The tentacle lady wasn't too impressed and looked quite annoyed as the tentacles kept pushing in her..

The two tentacles kept a nice steady ol fucking.. But it seemed like they werent going to be the only one.
Several more similiar sized and slippery tentacles got past her tentacles and pushed in to join the two others..!

"...HMMMHH..!"

One.. two.. three..
Three tentacles pushed into her vagina making it seemingly spread to quite maximun while still being quite tight. Two more tentacles joined for buttock sharing.

The tentacles kept quite a pumping that actually seemed to get the tentacle lady hot and bothered!
The way these tentacles kept going made her squirm and try to shake them off!
But that was no dice for her. The tentacles just kept going and going..!
Pushing in.. pulling out.. pushing in..! Teasing her.. squirming..

It was quite a wild ride as they all finally began to ejaculate during their pushes..

"HHMMMHHHHHH..!"

One big push and all of the tentacles bursted out quite the loads inside her!
As they pulled out, they also gave their tentacle seed showed for all over back and front sides!
The tentacles on her titties joined the cum shower as they finally let her go..

And so all the three ladies here were completely cum'd up.

it took a while till any of them were to get up..

But you managed to be the first with the announcer slowly second.
The plant girl got to sit down and pushed all the cum out of her..
You too had managed to get this icky sticky stuff out.. and so had the announcer..

"...agh. remind me to get that one rewritten. ..one more spin. Do it."

You were quite tired but.. You went on the wheel and gave it a spin..
quite a sloppy spin..

..tick.. tick.. tick..
...tick..

"...Aw yiss. Is it what I think it is? Oh yes it is"

"...why did I have to spin this.."

"EGG EM UP! Hope you girls aren't too tired yet."

Two tentacles bursted below you and forced your legs wide open.. So did for the plant girl aswell!

A third tentacle that was all lumby with a weird tip bursted out from the ground and immidiatly pushed in to penetrate you, without pause or other pushes, it shot to maximun deep right off the bat!
Same seemed to happen to your plantgirl friend there too.

"...hnnngh..."

And so you began to feel some round stuff being inserted inside your womb.
The plantgirl was squirming and trying to shake the tentacles off as she seemed really panicy.

..one.. two.. three... four...
You began to feel so many eggs being inserted inside you.. It was feeling quite unpleasant but also quite.. arousing too for some reason.
Your belly once more began to inflate and seem lumpy from the eggs that kept popping in.. Infact it started to feel quite tight.

"....AAAAGGGHHHH..."

You kept grinding your teeth and kept your eyes closed as the eggs just kept pushing..! Clearly stretching your womb to your limits.
The eggs finally stopped as the tentacles pushed out and released you both!

You and your plantfriends lower belly's were really noticetable inflated with all the eggs.
You managed to get up.. but walking felt quite terrible. The plantgirls walk was quite wobbly too.
You really felt like you should try push and push to get these eggs out.. but they just didn't move no matter how hard you tried.

"hnnghh.. I hate you.."

"Don't blame me, blame the wheel.~, the spin before wasn't that pleasant either"

The tentacle girl moved the wheel for one tick and the pointer pointed to another text.

The text read "One wish to be granted for the spinner"

"You should've given your spin just a little bit more buff and you could've gotten this. Sucks to be you~."

The audience gave a hearthy laughter

"..."

The plantgirl looked like she wanted to slap you.

"Well thats that. It is time to pick your prize doors!"

The audience gave applouds again as the tentacle girl began to throw her hands in the air and them slowly presenting the doors.

"Green door! Go to the land of the green tentacles, the green tentacles are valid breeders with their eggs and quite plant life lover like. They would certainly love your little friend there. So many tricky and corrupted things await in this land of forest lair.. And the prize for entering this door is a complete mystery.."

"Red door! Land of the aggressive red tentacles. Red tentacles love to build their lair in way that makes any intruder feel a bit hunted.. They are simple in design and the tentacles themselves love to gush out plenty of strong sticky seed inside their targets. Don't stay long. The prize is also a mystery but one tip: it helps in combat."

"Purple door! Lair of a mystery and enigma. These tentacles love to add in puzzles, tricks and traps on their lair! They are magical and corruptive and love to have little body play on their targets. They are still very norm on their tentacle loving too, don't get that wrong. But don't expect to have your breast size the same afterwards. It is bit of a maze in design. The prize for this door is a mystery but one tip: it has a trade off for using"

One more show off spin, that made the sticky tentacle seed all over her splat around as she turned to the girls rather playfully.

"So ladies.. What door shall it be?"

A) Green door!
B) Red door!
C) Purple door!