What's new

ACT Patreon Unknown/Hiatus [Banana San] The Fly School

sgtbilco

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I don't think it's anything for the creator to fix: I think it's something about my system. Unity games that worked fine before are now all experiencing this issue. Unfortunately, the only advice for Unity fixes are for developers and not for users.
A lot of times its that you have some other periperhal plugged in that Unity is detecting as a controller. Disconnect everything else and relaunch, just do the process of elimination. Doubt it has anything to do with the engine.

cell943

Reputation score
A lot of times its that you have some other periperhal plugged in that Unity is detecting as a controller. Disconnect everything else and relaunch, just do the process of elimination. Doubt it has anything to do with the engine.
That was exactly the problem. Thanks, man.

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Interesting. Has content I like, and seems to have promise at least.
I'm not sure if a small censored demo is enough to convince me to pledge, but if ya keep it up, I'll definitely hop on board.
Good luck to ya!

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Welp since this got bumped, they have been putting posts on their patreon, latest one on the 20th was viewable and reads:

Jan 20 at 8:40am

Little update
i start to implement combat and some basic inventory system based on a simple skillbar and a simple mission system for give a minimal "story" idea.
I hope to show something good for the next build, i convert all the bolt visual scripting in a more easy to manage scripts, bolt help me a lot on understand some limits but its limited itself for other things.
i start to implement combat and some basic inventory system based on a simple skillbar and a simple mission system for give a minimal "story" idea.
I hope to show something good for the next build, i convert all the bolt visual scripting in a more easy to manage scripts, bolt help me a lot on understand some limits but its limited itself for other things.

So they haven't abandoned it, would be just slowly working on it because I'm fairly sure they're working solo.

Totally with Untamed there though and it's super annoying when people don't even look at all for themselves and just ask for updates...

Last edited:

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yeah, if you could post some screenshots, that'd be nice

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Is there another upload link for the public demo? The MEGA link is still live, but it keeps going to 99% and then freezing.

Edit - turns out it was all of mega, FF broke it with the last update, had to remove my extensions. Fixed it, nm.

Last edited:

SirDregan

Reputation score
Sorry for necromancy, but I guess, this game is dead.
His Patreon is now under observation and his Twitter account is deleted.

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
There are still some games on Patreon that clearly feature feral content but I guess its a matter of how much publicity your page gets and how much you are willing to risk. Still a stupid rule.

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
There are still some games on Patreon that clearly feature feral content but I guess its a matter of how much publicity your page gets and how much you are willing to risk. Still a stupid rule.
and how much money is involved.

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Well, considering all accounts are gone, I'm going assume that the dev up and left rather than patreon stepping in. This project was looking doomed for the better part of a year.

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
Well, considering all accounts are gone, I'm going assume that the dev up and left rather than patreon stepping in. This project was looking doomed for the better part of a year.
could be a mix of both, Patreon stepped in, then the dev closed shop?