Reputation score
Re: (RJ149055) Girls,be Monster!

Need some help :(

I can't find nurse monster girl. Where is she :confused:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Menu (Press X) -> Item -> Card (fourth option) -> choose and use the card you want
Oh
my
fucking
GOD!

I don't know what's happening to me... I'm getting dumber every further day...
Either it's from work or playing LoL (yep, about 80% of the ppl there are so fcking stupid, that you actually start by being one...).

Anyway! Thanks for the help.

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Oh
my
fucking
GOD!

I don't know what's happening to me... I'm getting dumber every further day...
Either it's from work or playing LoL (yep, about 80% of the ppl there are so fcking stupid, that you actually start by being one...).

Anyway! Thanks for the help.
You're welcome.

Oh yeah, another thing to note is that the monster girls have variable initial stats (and they can vary by quite a lot), and the initial stats have a great impact on their later stat development. (Initial HP/SP are static though.) So, it might be a good idea to savescum if you get a shitty initial stat placement (combined stats [not including HP/SP] less than 14 or 13)

Some monsters have a tendency to have low starting stats (I'm looking at you, Sahagin), so don't waste too much time on this.

Also, you can upgrade monsters with spare cards (the cards you need for each upgrade level go 2 -> 4 -> 7 -> 10 and so on). This will improve their stats, 'though I'm not sure if it will impact stat development significantly. The stats upgraded are also random, so *shrug* savescum if you want to.

So yeah, fuck the RNG. In practice it doesn't matter in the long run (especially since you can compensate for bad stats with some game-breaking tactics), but if you really get fucked by the Random Number Gesus you may have to grind more (or use other monsters). Alternatively, you can spam gems (basically rare candy), but you'll need 10 of each gem to unlock H-scenes with the item shop girls. Sure, you can just view the H-scene and reload to get your gems back (the scene will be unlocked in the gallery anyway), but you need to save up 10 gems first.

Keep in mind that monsters you meet in town will give you gems ("Yay, a friend!") if you're transformed into the same type of monster (or female equivalent, for the male monsters in town). Trading in wet rare underwear for new ones to the old man running the orphanage (yannow, your foster father) will also give you gems the first time you do so, one per underwear.

Also, you can get gems easily in the post-game dungeon. Monsters in the game, even in the normal dungeons, will occasionally drop their respective element gem as a rare drop. In any case, all of this require grinding.

So yeah, savescum a bit if RNG screws you over, it'll save you some time later on.

I mean, seriously, IV values in Pokemon were also annoying, but do they have to emulate that?

Need some help :(

I can't find nurse monster girl. Where is she :confused:
Zombie nurse? She's in the Lydon area all the way to the northeast, past the mountains (basically the penultimate area).

To get there you'll need to clear the 4th gym...um I meant coliseum (or 5th if you also count the first battle in the prologue at the starting town).

--

Side note, there seems to be a bug with SP in-game. Whenever you transform into another monster out-of-combat, they will almost always regain their entire SP bar (or nearly the whole bar otherwise, if you have already used a spell that just so happens to consume SP from both your bars. Spells seem to drain your SP first before the attached monster's, so if you don't have enough, it'll drain from both.)

So, yeah, you can get perpetual SP as long as you keep spamming the transform button. Best done with any monster with a heal spell. This makes the Fairy one of the strongest monsters in-game. And if you get the Fairy to relationship level 30, you'll get to use the Heal spell on all your monsters. Bwuh.

Spellcasting is also very strong in the game as there are a set of items which allow you to cast a moderately-strong elemental spell (from any monster, but best done on one with a high magic stat). There's also another set which enhances the damage of a specific element. All of these equipment can be bought in shops. Swapping equips is a free action in-combat, so you can see where this is going...

Melee monsters can sort of use a similar trick as there are rings which enhance the damage of specific type of physical damage (slashing/piercing/bludgeoning). This is less effective though, as there are no equips (or at least no easily-available ones) which grant you physical attack skills. You'll need to take another monster to relationship level 30 to get their key skill (generally, melee monsters will give you a physical attack skill, which you can use on all other monsters, similar to the Fairy's heal), which is more work.

Not to mention that it is far easier to remember a monster's element (just take a look at the card's background. Or their color scheme if it's a monster you haven't gotten yet), while there are six different pairs of physical vulnerabilities/resistances depending on monster type.

--

Edit: Save with all CGs unlocked. Make sure you copy the girls.rvdata file over (make a backup of yours first), the information for which CG is unlocked seems to be stored there. Not sure about Volume.rvdata, but might as well copy that over too (again, backup yours first).

Save 1 is before the final gym... coliseum fight.

Save 2 is before the final boss.

Save 3 is at the end game store, with its bonus functions (selling monster cards and trading diamonds for rare equips) unlocked. The Extra/Hidden Boss is located upstairs, at the top of the 'tower'. Feel free to kill him to get more diamonds. The game also tracks the number of turns you need to kill him, in case you think of it as an accomplishment worth going after.

The CG gallery might be bugged slightly in versions before v1.02, so you might not be able to see two of the CGs. The first one just consists of card pics of the 'rare unique monster' (spoilers, so I won't mention too much) you get at the end of the game. You can see tit normally by purposefully getting your clothes daamge and viewing the card in your collection.

The second one is about said 'rare unique monster' getting tentacle-raped. To see that, win against the final boss without using the 'rare unique monster''s special attacks. (maybe she has to be dead/unconscious too at the end of the battle, not sure).

Attachments

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I mean, seriously, IV values in Pokemon were also annoying, but do they have to emulate that?
A wild Raro'Gem appears! Ok that was lamme, time for some COFFEEEEEEEEEEE
*badumtish*

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

greater, types and IV ... plz someone can do a fast translation about types?

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ok, This is my first translation

Status
1- Sorry, It is spanglish, you can read words on spanish and english
2- Sorry, 90% translation is machine
3- Main Menu, where is it?
4- Secondory Menu, +- translated
5- Socks+Shorts translated 90%
6- others items as cards and potions translated 90% and 20%
7- I think is translated anything I need to play
8- Add Info about combination sock+shorts

version 1.05 game
wtf, now exist 1.051 ¬¬, maybe update on 1.06

Attachments

spaminator

Reputation score

I've only been able to find version 1.0... would anyone be willing to PM me a link to version 1.05 or 1.051?

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm also looking for the updated version of this. If anyone has it a PM would be appreciated.

Blisken

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Apparently the author add a new monster in 1.06 seems to be impossible to capture but it leaves a cg does anyone have any idea were to find it?

spaminator

Reputation score

Does anyone have a link to version 1.075 by any chance?

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anyone have a link to version 1.075 by any chance?
Can't post a link, loli and all, but I've got a copy I could upload. It'll take a few days before I can though, so maybe someone else could...

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Note: I decided to post it on my page. Just check my visitor messages, it should be the top one.

I finally uploaded the latest version, if anyone wants it just PM me. Or if someone can confirm I can just do this:

hxxps://mega.nz/filler words

then I'll just post it like that.

Last edited:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got a partial for 1.075 most done, just tryin to track down where some of these words are stored is being a royal pain.

*EDIT* Okay, gonna be longer, im gonna scratch all of what i had and redo it. Messed up certain things that ended up going through the whole thing :p

Last edited:

tungle2604

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Note: I decided to post it on my page. Just check my visitor messages, it should be the top one.

I finally uploaded the latest version, if anyone wants it just PM me. Or if someone can confirm I can just do this:

hxxps://mega.nz/filler words

then I'll just post it like that.
Tks for your sharing, rep+ for you :)

Got a partial for 1.075 most done, just tryin to track down where some of these words are stored is being a royal pain.

*EDIT* Okay, gonna be longer, im gonna scratch all of what i had and redo it. Messed up certain things that ended up going through the whole thing :p
I'm still waiting for your partial translation :eek:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Heres the partial, not entirely done with it tho. still tryin to play through it :p

tungle2604

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Heres the partial, not entirely done with it tho. still tryin to play through it :p
Wow, that was fast, tks for ur partial translation. I like games of this circle :p

perakurakarakerot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

when in slime fusion, i never succeed in sealing monster girls, is it intentional or bug ?
but when i change to another fusion, the sealing succeed immediately or 2-3 tries
i tested with most 30 normal sealing card, all fail while in slime fusion

edit : i dont know, it succeed with SR card though...