What's new

ACT [barreytor] Omega Defender Karen

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Omega Defender Karen

One odd thing I noticed: The healer enemies (the ones in white) do not take damage from the wall and do not do damage to it. Is that intended?

OP
barreytor

barreytor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yes, it's intended. In fact, if you look closely, they stop a few steps away from the wall.

OP
barreytor

barreytor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You might have noticed already the lack of updates in this game, and it's mostly because BoredBirdy right now has more important stuff to attend to than this game.
I don't blame him, real life happens, but until he can get back around I'll be leaving this game on hold.

I started fiddling around with stuff and working on what should be a game I can make without relying on anyone to make sprites, but I'm going to wait until I have something about that one to make a thread.

OP
barreytor

barreytor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Been a while, but since I'm still unable to work sprites for this one I sort of started a few projects to try and get something done.

All in all, the one that's going to stick around for a bit is Dildo Witch (ULMF thread link here) because it's short to make and simple in concept.
Feedback on that one would be nice, since ODK is probably going to be on hold for a little while more.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

EDIT: Okay, played 0.6, everything seems good. Liking the sprite animations and the piercing mechanic.

Last edited:

Darkarbiter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is there a way to use cheat engine with this game? I exhausted all options. :confused:

OP
barreytor

barreytor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You'll probably have some luck trying to find doubles, but I'm not telling you what doubles to look for. ;)

JAB

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sorry for the Necro, but the demo link on the site and in this forum is dead? Can I get a re-up, please?

OP
barreytor

barreytor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Fixed the demo links here, I'll go to my blog to fix it in a bit.

Though right now I'm working on this other "Bunny Blaster!" H shooter game, you might want to give it a look.

I'll be back and finish ODK when I'm done with that one. Probably.

OP
barreytor

barreytor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It's been a long-ass trip to get here, but now I'm on the final stretch towards having ODK finished and released.

Here's a link to the final demo before release (which will be happenning soon, about next week soon):

I'll fix the link in the OP and any pics... Before actually submitting THIS post, so nevermind, you'll see it already updated there. You might want to give it a look.

Last edited:

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nice work finally getting this done, I'll take a look when I'm feeling better (hopefully tomorrow), will be nice im sure.

OP
barreytor

barreytor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Nice work finally getting this done, I'll take a look when I'm feeling better (hopefully tomorrow), will be nice im sure.
So, did you end up trying it?

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, did you end up trying it?
I did, i played on normal, I kept accidentally hitting the exit button in the store instead of right clicking again to unpause

I like the sprites, can't remember what the originals were like but i feel these ones a better, i was mainly talking about the sex sprites but its nice that the enemy designs were update too

on normal i got overcome on wave 3 because i didnt have time to charge the big shots even with that upgrade

OP
barreytor

barreytor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Omega Defender Karen (Released)

It's done! Here's the link to the , and I also edited the original post to put it there too!

You can get the demo or the full game from there.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bought it, played it.

on easy mode i kept playing far past where it was fun wondering if there was an end to it, got to wave 50+ before quitting, at that point i couldnt die because regenerating wall and damage wall killing the enemies before i could even drop a percent.

normal mode was much more challenging but i deliberately lost on wave 25 because it looked like itd unlock something.

pretty good, to me it was worth the 10usd even though im not a fan of 3d most of the time, the sprites were nice, props to boredbirdy.

Tildryn

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Are the green priestesses meant to be completely invulnerable?

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are the green priestesses meant to be completely invulnerable?
charge shot worked for me (though i didnt get far enough on normal)
but you gotta kill them in one hit or they heal fully

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wanted to show more love for this game. i felt it deserved more than it got. and wondered if most people just happened to miss it when it was released.