Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Anyone know this game

and heres a little cg [SPOILER ALERT]

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Beat Angel Escalayer

I only watched the hentai. No idea there was a game too. It was sort of hot, but I didn't quite enjoy the artstyle.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game along with Beat Blades Haruka(Yes, it was also based on a VN) had similar gameplay systems where you'd basically train the magical girls from their respective series by fucking them, usually with consensual sex, however there are more humiliating methods of training with them. You basically sent them around the city to defeat bad guys, I guess. Though they were pretty much text & cg games if you ignored that.

I don't remember in Escalayer's case, but both games had rape-on-loss upon defeat, both games have GOR in some form(Though in BBH's case, I think it was always the same scene)but I don't remember it so well.

However there's no actual translations for both games from what I know, you'll be depending on the translations on the wiki to find out how to do anything.

Both games are pretty large (Or at least, Beat Blades Haruka was around 3gb or so) So you'd more than likely have to pick it up through torrents.

You don't need to ask, yes they both have tentacles.

Last edited:
OP
blood mane

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This game along with Beat Blades Haruka(Yes, it was also based on a VN) had similar gameplay systems where you'd basically train the magical girls from their respective series by fucking them, usually with consensual sex, however there are more humiliating methods of training with them. You basically sent them around the city to defeat bad guys, I guess. Though they were pretty much text & cg games if you ignored that.

I don't remember in Escalayer's case, but both games had rape-on-loss upon defeat, both games have GOR in some form(Though in BBH's case, I think it was always the same scene)but I don't remember it so well.

However there's no actual translations for both games from what I know, you'll be depending on the translations on the wiki to find out how to do anything.

Both games are pretty large (Or at least, Beat Blades Haruka was around 3gb or so) So you'd more than likely have to pick it up through torrents.

You don't need to ask, yes they both have tentacles.

do you have links of them the BBh and BAE?

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Escalayer is a pretty old game itself. I've only found a torrent in this case.

It doesn't have very many seeds though, it might even be dead.

Beat Blades Haruka

But again, I can only provide torrents, since the games are somewhat big and I don't have either of them on me at the moment.

sev

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Escalayer is a pretty old game itself. I've only found a torrent in this case.

It doesn't have very many seeds though, it might even be dead.
Oh Christ.

I had been looking for that. It never occurred to me to search in english. Thanks for that mate.