What's new

ACT Ci-En Fantia Active Vore Ryona [beebee工房] 復讐の夜霧 / Revenge of Yagiri

OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score
Looking for a direct download link, not so much one that I have to go through creating a new username + a paywall
i know, i can tell, goodbye and see you never

OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score

new year 2024 and new post from dev, showing preview of the early development of Stage 5
the enemy theme for this stage will be "Parasite", we can see there's small floating monster that took over some human and then attacking Yagiri, the grab attack seem to involve brain washing with the usual tentacle to ear
apparently dev manage to get spot on C103 but ultimately didn't attend due to various reason, he wanted to promote this game there but decided not to because he won't have energy to continue the development after

IAmAKi

Reputation score
I'm not feeling these enemy designs much. The leeches from two levels ago did the whole parasite thing better, these are just your generic brainwashing trope fillers.

Mashi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Greetings gents here is your Christmas and New Years gifts: I provide a supply once more for 30 days.
This time I also give 0.25/0.26 separately.

Pw: Fullspectacular

0.25-0.26:

All versions:

Last edited:

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I wasn't expecting stages to be separated by demo version...

I haven't been keeping up with development so I went through to check each for the latest ver of each stage

Stage 1 (Plains): -> technically in every version as the tutorial?
Stage 2 (Insect Forest) -> use ver0.17
Stage 3 (Underground Cave) -> use ver0.23
Stage 4 (Prison) -> ver0.26 is going to be latest ver for stage 4 and now they're moving onto 5?

Edit: can't figure out how to get the mudman chair animation that the blog teased, and can only seem to get the milking animation if she's gotten grabbed twice by the tentacle balls. Hope it's not been left out altogether.

The sense of powerlessness when she tries to fight while impregnated (or covered in so much silk/gunk she's reduced to a crawl... lowkey hope they do that more) is surprisingly good for it being an action game, though it helps that you won't game over from letting a single grab finish. Even d-lis gave up on trying to implement pregnancy in night of revenge as an action game, but beebee seems to have a centered fetish for it, even if there's nothing to the birthing itself than how it slows down yagiri

There's a lot of enemy concepts on the blogs homepage I hope make it in too. I guess my one wish is that they use a level select instead of a save system since it's linear so it's easier to jump back to specific groups of enemies. It's also be nice if she could fix her damaged clothes more often, but at least only a few bits are torn compared to other games.

Last edited:
OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score

news update at end of month.
there's preview of incoming boss, this time it's oni girl with huge breast. idle animation and some attack animation already done.
it appears dev have problem regarding how the game would freeze when certain particle effect being played, shouldn't have picked that damn engine.

Subtle

Reputation score
I wasn't expecting stages to be separated by demo version...

I haven't been keeping up with development so I went through to check each for the latest ver of each stage

Stage 1 (Plains): -> technically in every version as the tutorial?
Stage 2 (Insect Forest) -> use ver0.17
Stage 3 (Underground Cave) -> use ver0.23
Stage 4 (Prison) -> ver0.26 is going to be latest ver for stage 4 and now they're moving onto 5?
Stage 1 seems to have been finalized in ver0.14, since the tutorial in 0.15 onwards only has the first human enemy (no archers, giants, or boss).

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
Hey i am new here. i have a favor to ask, someone please provide me stage 2 of game "Revenge of yagiri" please.

OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score

new game update finally here, v.027
we having mid-boss on stage 5, seems to be oni girl, the name is Shien

hentaimer

Reputation score
Seems like its only the mini-boss fight. I wanted see those parasites :<

rockbot

Reputation score
Does anyone else have problems with the game running unbearably slowly or have any idea how to possibly resolve this? Art looks great but the slow speed makes it hard to enjoy

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Does anyone else have problems with the game running unbearably slowly or have any idea how to possibly resolve this? Art looks great but the slow speed makes it hard to enjoy
open the game using your gpu.
in my case, i had to configure it in nvidia settings since the programs default to integrated graphics

OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score

new post from dev, showcasing some NPC kunoichi that got defeated, all nameless. they can be seen raped in the background, some got turned into... "Egg Turret" that will fire towards you