What's new

[Bellzebubu] 真・痴漢の極み / Shin Chikan no Kiwami: Groper of Glory (RJ203624)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucaDiGreg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeh, some kind of explanation would be appreciated, like everything gameplay-wise beside the basic mechanics or "why would I ever change movement pattern?"

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Who knows.. might have something to do with the train movement or something?
I know for 1 that, that changing the 'state' of train? if what i am getting it correctly, will allow you to perform actions without getting caught.

Think of it as 'Calm, moderately bumpy, extremely shaky'.

So far with the new update.

Some of the partners have a 'change train state' which lets you attack the target without getting caught. The harder ladies will capture you way too often due to the state of the train being 'easy-going', limiting the number of haressments you can do.

Changing the state permits those actions though there is still a chance to get caught.

There is the surround / siege state, which lets you unlock some CG scenes rather than animations. Grope - Fellatio - Outside CG scenes. Sadly, getting this CG scene means you be out of the train. Also, to get the surround state, you need 3-4 of your members around the yellow boxes of the target.

Only available for the top 3 girls. Pink-haired schoolgirl, Blue-haired MILF and Red-haired school girl.

If you want to unlock their animations, do not go into surround state. Though it also means you have chances of being caught. Fast Penetration (3rd Penetration animation) can be unlocked for the first 3 targets.

Sadly, the other 6 are still stuck at 2nd Penetration > Outside CG. Unless there is actually a way to get it.

Top 3 girls also have 5th and 6th scenes. Though it's just 1 with and without clothes. Unsure how to unlock them.

PS: Red-haired schoolgirl's siege 2nd Fellatio scene causes my game to black out. Could use some confirmation does it happen to anyone else.

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Basically your goal is to get the MC behind the target which lets you grope them. Problem is that the target will constantly move hence you need to use the MC plus his accomplices to block her movement. The characters all move in certain ways (one only moves like a rook, the other like a bishop, etc). As the train fills up it'll become harder for your characters to move around since there seems to be some sort of stat for barging through other people (although rook guy seems to have no trouble pushing through people)

Apart from that I don't have a clue, didn't play that long because it seems like the non-exclusive characters don't have voiced lines yet...again

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
How does one change the difficulty?
I believe that they mentioned removing the easy difficulty in one of their blog posts, so as far as I know, you can't change it now.

Also, in regards to the 5 and 6 buttons you can see for the three girls in the gallery, it was posted in the comments of their latest blog post that they're not actually in the game yet.

Last edited:

Dalock

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hi, I hate to be echoing a few others so far, but has anyone figured out a successful hook for this game? Beelzebub games are great as a base but the context usually makes things a lot better. Just hoping some one has worked it out and if so they could let us know. Thanks

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Is there any japanese walkthrough/guide? Im just curious how to unlock MC skill and passive skill, is it based on mc job level or what?

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Had quite a bit of fun with this but now I seem to be running into some sort of unavoidable bad end which is kinda shitty design given the game just auto-saves on the same slot every time. Anybody know if there's any way to prevent it or am I just SOL?

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
thanks and what is the best class for MC?
Frankly, the middle one (Bishop) or bottom one (Rook)

First one moves only 1 step at a time (not even King's 8 directional either, 4 directional only), which is absolute shit. Higher level increases detection AoE (I think?) but since you need the MC to be next to the girl to grope them for exp it's super hard to level (also the 'enclosure' scene overwrite attempting to get close)

The 3rd one move in a straight line but that also means run into more pedestrians, not to mention if the girl is really far away you always have to move more than the middle one.

valutok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
thanks and how to distance yourself from the special units(cops)?

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Never played the game, but maybe the shover could shove either the target or the cops?

valutok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
maybe is a bug but when I choose rook class for my mc. It doesn´t move like a one. And I can´t shove them

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Rook is the bottom 1. Also, you need to 'level up' your MC by groping them. The number of squares he can move will be very small at the start until you get enough levels on him to have more squares to move per turn.

I forgot who blocks who but. If i recall Bishops are unmovable by other classes. Think they can't be pushed by cops too.
Shoving is a weird mechanic in a way that usually the same positions might end up shoving the character in different ways... sometimes along with the shover, sometimes ending up being brushed passed.

Utsuhokuu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I am level 16, 20 and 15. I currently have 5 active skills and no passive skill available atm. I am having a problems when the cop or passenger is at the back of the target and I get caught SOMETIMES, even though it shows on the red marker that is it "clear" to grope them. There is no "zawa zawa" before groping the target and the train was on "rolling". is there a way to not get caught or 100% escape when choosing one of the 3 options when u get caught? It was a hit and miss when I try to pick any of the choices, it was like 70% leads to game over for me. The game still has bugs, like it just freezes at random. Maybe I was pushing the skip key while clicking on some icons, but it is annoying that auto save is pretty much like starting from the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.