What's new

[Bellzebubu] 真・痴漢の極み / Shin Chikan no Kiwami: Groper of Glory (RJ203624)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You can translate text because with is working in this game however you need to do a little trick. You have to:
1. Install BepInEx
2. Install XUnity.AutoTranslato
3. Start the game once to creat config.ini
4. Open config.ini in BepInEx folder
5. Change entrypoint-assembly=UnityEngine.dll to entrypoint-assembly=UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll

Start the game again and it should work, unfortunally skills aren't translated.
Genius!

Yeah, the skills are all images. I extracted them all, but it seemed like too much effort to tl at the time. - if someone wants to send me the tl (lol) with text that can fit in the allotted space, I can see about making them images and re-updating the patch.

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Somehow i wonder when is beelzebub actually going to release this game's dlc. It's been on hold for quite a period already.

jsb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You can translate text because with is working in this game however you need to do a little trick. You have to:
1. Install BepInEx
2. Install XUnity.AutoTranslato
3. Start the game once to creat config.ini
4. Open config.ini in BepInEx folder
5. Change entrypoint-assembly=UnityEngine.dll to entrypoint-assembly=UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll

Start the game again and it should work, unfortunally skills aren't translated.
Works like a charm, for the most part. Unfortunately, every piece of dialog in an H-scene has its translation text cut off, though I can read it in full in the cache or partially in in-game history. Anyone know a way to configure the auto-translator to fix that? Or is it a bug in the tool?

Status
Not open for further replies.