What's new

SIM NTR [ Bellzebubu] [ ベルゼブブ] Hirugao Observation / 昼顔の観察 RE159339 RJ159339

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Hirugao no Kansatsu

Coming Aug 11th

Looks to be the same house from Homeguard o_Oa but that's not the point of the story.

The plot is roughly:

Newlywed move into a house.

Husband has to move to another area to do his work.

Husband's father tries to NTR the wife.

That said, the blog used netorase, meaning it looks like the husband is aware...
I'm guessing the husband set various devices around the house and the player 'moving around' is basically switching camera to another spot.

Btw, the little picture on those samples are for the extra scenes of train molester game so don't worry about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [Beel ze Bub ベルゼブブ]昼顔の観察

That said, the blog used netorase, meaning it looks like the husband is aware...

Netorase means that your point of view (i.e., you're playing as) the man stealing the wife from the husband. In this case, you're playing as the father.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Netorase means that your point of view (i.e., you're playing as) the man stealing the wife from the husband. In this case, you're playing as the father.
That'd be Netori (taking)

Netorare is taken

Netorase is 'let x be taken'

Netorase is stories where the player enjoys the sight of the girl fucking someone else.
Like that game where an evil kid tricks girls into being his body guard and backstab them to let thieves rape them.
Or a husband who can't get hard unless he sees his wife fuck another man, so he have his wife seduce his subordinate (and reveal it to him a bit into the act)

comradered

Reputation score

Huh. Must have mixed up my terminologies then. My bad.

That said, the father's another one of those big, fat, and ugly old men. The only step up(?) he has is that he's not faceless.

Although seeing as how, uhh, unsightly he is, I kinda wish he really was faceless instead.

OnyxShadow

Reputation score

Its getting to the point that the "ugly rapist" art is getting so extreme it almost needs a warning tag like guro/scat. That guy is almost comically hideous.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Its getting to the point that the "ugly rapist" art is getting so extreme it almost needs a warning tag like guro/scat. That guy is almost comically hideous.
Careful now, Jabba the Hutt doesn't like it when people insult his cousins.

I don't think the group ever take into guro/scat tho '. '

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hope it will be like Home guard, it was their best game!

Indeed, it's a little bit too much...

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is it a fetish for the perp to always be a short, bald and fat old man? Because it seems to be the norm in a lot of games like this. Is this yet another fetish I am unaware of?

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is it a fetish for the perp to always be a short, bald and fat old man? Because it seems to be the norm in a lot of games like this. Is this yet another fetish I am unaware of?
A twisted Beauty and the Beast, I suppose.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, NTR is supposed to invoke that feeling of rage+jealousy in you

And if the 'bad guy' is a nice humble man who got her to fall for him as if it's a normal vanilla story, it's hard to feel the rage for that (there's a few of such story btw ' 3 ' usually set up of lil bro loving his brother's wife since long ago, then hid it in closet cuz the brother and her date...well, the more vanilla flavor usually starts after the brother die so it's not NTR)

So usually the bad guy in these tends to belong to either:
1. Asshole hunk who'd appear as the bully in underdog stories.

2. Fat old man (bald or not doesn't matter) who forces her until she breaks.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

O_O OMG, TRIAL

AND RELEASE DATE (11th, 1 week earlier than their booth)

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

That'd be Netori (taking)

Netorare is taken

Netorase is 'let x be taken'

Netorase is stories where the player enjoys the sight of the girl fucking someone else.
Like that game where an evil kid tricks girls into being his body guard and backstab them to let thieves rape them.
Or a husband who can't get hard unless he sees his wife fuck another man, so he have his wife seduce his subordinate (and reveal it to him a bit into the act)
I had no idea this term existed but it's exactly what I want from NTR games. Do you have any other examples? Searching the term gives me nothing so I'm assuming it's all under the NTR umbrella.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I had no idea this term existed but it's exactly what I want from NTR games. Do you have any other examples? Searching the term gives me nothing so I'm assuming it's all under the NTR umbrella.
Well, there's this:
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=26846&highlight=netorase

But otherwise you won't find that many netorase stuffs, partly due to it being fairly new thing and partly because it's much harder to do right.

hunk417

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i try the game, and the story goes something like this

the young couple move to a new house, but he had to ask for money to his father, all 3 are living here, he has to move to other house to work (monday-friday) and go back to home at end week,
he hates his father (something like that) and leaves placed cameras to observe what happens at home, the Father acts quickly and blackmails the wife to convince his son to divorce her, as for borrowing money his son can not object him

Here some of what I found

there are scenes in the fathers room in Monday Tuesday Thursday Friday
Wednesday and friday in the wife's room(changing clothes)
and the wednesday maybe a scene in the bathroom but you need a special camera (just like homeward)

Eclipse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's out.

Looking good, but too similar to homeward, and only one girl...

lyhonlam

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Out on A-S:

Tae

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you guys want mega link, I'll sent you through PM

Last edited:

momoneyc4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, I may be screwing up. But the game keeps looping me to the title screen. How do I get past this?

Nastro123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok, I may be screwing up. But the game keeps looping me to the title screen. How do I get past this?
Use the refresh button. The second from the bottom after will start at the top.

Who can tell how to find out what time that someone is going to do? And then i have to place item random/

p.s. sorry for bad english

momoneyc4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Use the refresh button. The second from the bottom after will start at the top.

Who can tell how to find out what time that someone is going to do? And then i have to place item random/

p.s. sorry for bad english
Dude the refresh, and the button above it are not clickable. I click the start button its takes me to the first screen with the 3 lines of text. Then back to the title.