What's new

SIM [ Bellzebubu ] [ ベルゼブブ] HYPNOS F*CK / HYPNOS FUCK-ヒュプノスファック (RE164524) (RJ164524)

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
It's to make up for the delay with the development of the new train molesting game.
As for the hypnosis phase, it's probably new combinations of the coloured speech bubbles allowing players to get more out of the target.
No, not the post-school prepare to rape phase, but the initial hypnosis (the one where you try to get 3 purple hearts to successfully call them out)

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Wai what another girl? Fuk why did i uninstalled the game D;<

Tenchi757

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It's just 4 scenes for the 2 new girls. 2 scenes each cloth/naked. No dive phase just get 3 hearts and done.

Deleted member 243388

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello senpai. I want to ask, how to patch this game ?

I try to copy paste as in the readme told, but didnt work.

I try to click the pink-blue exe file, I dont know what to do after that. It didnt do nothing..

Any guide for patch this game senpai?

Dragantis

Reputation score

I try to click the pink-blue exe file, I dont know what to do after that. It didnt do nothing..

Copy for example file named data_i4 data_v4 patch003 from second expansion to main game folder. Don't copy other files, and when you went to the latest expansion copy also exe file.

Drix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You need to have the appropriate versions for ALL of the expansions.
How the version number works is the first number is the expansion and the rest is the date of the latest version.
So Ver.4.16.11.23 would be the fourth expansion while 16.11.23 is the date of the latests version all the expansions should have.
You just need to extract all the data_i, data_v and patch .xp3 files from the expansions and the original data.xp3 main game(ver 1.16.11.23)
You don't need any patching, just the files, the patch.exe thing was supposed to do all the extracting automatically but its too confusing to use if you aren't japanese so don't bother.

The readme of the latest expansion should tell you exactly what you need(translate it with google if you are still confused).

---
That said I am really confused on how the fuck town roaming is supposed to work.
I got the Student Council to nympho state but it still doesn't give me any scenes in town.
The Math Teacher town scenes seems to work when I got here to nympho.

I also figure out how to use Stands by marking two girls and got the orgy scenes but I don't know why I have to complete the level 3 times when I do this or what kind of advantage this entails. Or what the fuck those yellow traumas do.

Mental awakening I figured you have to kill the red trauma when you do the same level a second time and doing the exact H-scene suggested by the level.
It's supposed to unlock more town scenes but no luck.

The items gives you a number of "chances" that succeed when you select the appropriate dialog options, some questions are fuck you with no good options and later when you get the girl to nympho you have some shortcuts for the obscene response.
Candles are the best with 3 chances when you know the right responses, the items with 4-5 when you get some bullshit questions mixed in. The 7 chances items when you are trying a new girl and don't know the right responses but at the cost for having a lower success rate for that "chance"

The rest of the items increase your stats and you can also get some from rewards and asking the girls for items.
And the last of the items are for variations for the H-scenes, although you have to be careful to select the appropriate scene when using the items.
I have no idea if there if the variation scenes has any other in-game effects.

That's all that I manage to figure out.
Does anyone have any other hints and tips that they can share. This game can be really confusing.

Last edited:

Deleted member 243388

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You need to have the appropriate versions for ALL of the expansions.
How the version number works is the first number is the expansion and the rest is the date of the latest version.
So Ver.4.16.11.23 would be the fourth expansion while 16.11.23 is the date of the latests version all the expansions should have.
You just need to extract all the data_i, data_v and patch .xp3 files from the expansions and the original data.xp3 main game(ver 1.16.11.23)
You don't need any patching, just the files, the patch.exe thing was supposed to do all the extracting automatically but its too confusing to use if you aren't japanese so don't bother.

The readme of the latest expansion should tell you exactly what you need(translate it with google if you are still confused).

---
That said I am really confused on how the fuck town roaming is supposed to work.
I got the Student Council to nympho state but it still doesn't give me any scenes in town.
The Math Teacher town scenes seems to work when I got here to nympho.

I also figure out how to use Stands by marking two girls and got the orgy scenes but I don't know why I have to complete the level 3 times when I do this or what kind of advantage this entails. Or what the fuck those yellow traumas do.

Mental awakening I figured you have to kill the red trauma when you do the same level a second time and doing the exact H-scene suggested by the level.
It's supposed to unlock more town scenes but no luck.

The items gives you a number of "chances" that succeed when you select the appropriate dialog options, some questions are fuck you with no good options and later when you get the girl to nympho you have some shortcuts for the obscene response.
Candles are the best with 3 chances when you know the right responses, the items with 4-5 when you get some bullshit questions mixed in. The 7 chances items when you are trying a new girl and don't know the right responses but at the cost for having a lower success rate for that "chance"

The rest of the items increase your stats and you can also get some from rewards and asking the girls for items.
And the last of the items are for variations for the H-scenes, although you have to be careful to select the appropriate scene when using the items.
I have no idea if there if the variation scenes has any other in-game effects.

That's all that I manage to figure out.
Does anyone have any other hints and tips that they can share. This game can be really confusing.
for the senpai above, thanks a lot for the answer. I got the problem. IDK whats worng with my main client, but after I redownload main client, It works fine as I just do Copy Paste.

O yeah, Is there any spesific translation for the hypno fase?

Because the save system in this game quite tricky, It kinda hard if made a mistake. xD

Drix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The saves are in the top left in the menu bar.
You can save at school or before you brain dive.
To hook the text ITH2(NOT the VNR version) works fine.
You will get used to the dialog question and choices.
For the H-scenes you only have to match colors not any specific responses.

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So i decided to try this game, DLed the Game+3 DLC package. So far, got Kozue (Strict Math Teacher) Endings. 'Suicide, Mind-break and happy, pregnant' Ends.

About Append 1 - 2 new girls & 'Walkthrough' DLC - 1 girl, do i drag it into my main folder as usual? or is it unwise to do so?

Also, about these 2 new DLCs, are there any new scenes for the previous characters?

I think this has been asked before but I will like to know how.

The girls have 3 states. 抵抗、恭順、淫乱. And there is a 4th? 'Mental Awakening' or something And it's said to be something to do with kill the Pinata enemies.

So i am wondering just how many mob kills needs to be done usually.
Also, what does 'Mental Awakening' do on the girls, though i guess the target will be completely naked while doing the previous scenes.

2. What are the conditions / requirements for 3-some / 4-some. Also, there are 3-some & 4-some endings, but just for confirmation it requires me to bring them to 淫乱 at the end of the time limit? unless stated otherwise.

Well, using the jpn walkthrough but i try to make a rough-guide on Kozue (Office, Strict Math Teacher).

1. Hypnos-F Kozue to Temporal. (Becomes 恭順 state)
2. Speak to Kozue 5-times. (Enter the office, do not use Hypnos, or just enter but don't use hypnos until you get a choice prompt)
3. Get a choice prompt. Pick「犯人ではない」. (Unsure what route does picking 「犯人だ」lead me to.)
4. Hypnos-F Yuki (Rooftop, Gyaru-blonde), after the Maze-game, there will be a special Icon in gold, select it.
5. Speak to Kozue.
6. On 'weekend', head to the arcade. You should have a chat with the president.
7. Speak to Kozue. (Will cause President to be unavailable (?) ) (Choice to go to the arcade appears after school, select the 2nd option for the time being, proceed to 8.)
8. Hypnos-F Kozue to Parietal (Becomes 淫乱 state)
9. Select the option to 'Head to the arcade', meet with Ryo (PE / Athlete , Brown-hair)
10. Speak to Kozue. (Triggers ending routes)
11. Head to Kozue Home, South-east of town on weekend.
12. Heading to Kozue's home will bring you to school and trigger a final maze.
3 endings based on number of 'sheep bosses' killed. Just kill a required amount and let the timer end. Should be possible with starter bot but will be a 'slow' process.

Kozue Endings:

Ending 1. Suicide - Did not go to Kozue Home on Weekend.
Ending 2. Double-Suicide - Kill 0-1 in Final Maze.
Ending 3. Kozue Ending - Kill 2 in Final Maze.
Ending 4. Broken-Kozue Ending - Kill 3+ in Final Maze.

Last edited:

Drix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Like I said the readme should tell you what files you need in the game folder, the game .exe doesn't matter.

Guyver_1456

Lurker
Reputation score
So i decided to try this game, DLed the Game+3 DLC package. So far, got Kozue (Strict Math Teacher) Endings. 'Suicide, Mind-break and happy, pregnant' Ends.

About Append 1 - 2 new girls & 'Walkthrough' DLC - 1 girl, do i drag it into my main folder as usual? or is it unwise to do so?

Also, about these 2 new DLCs, are there any new scenes for the previous characters?

I think this has been asked before but I will like to know how.

The girls have 3 states. 抵抗、恭順、淫乱. And there is a 4th? 'Mental Awakening' or something And it's said to be something to do with kill the Pinata enemies.

So i am wondering just how many mob kills needs to be done usually.
Also, what does 'Mental Awakening' do on the girls, though i guess the target will be completely naked while doing the previous scenes.

2. What are the conditions / requirements for 3-some / 4-some. Also, there are 3-some & 4-some endings, but just for confirmation it requires me to bring them to 淫乱 at the end of the time limit? unless stated otherwise.

Well, using the jpn walkthrough but i try to make a rough-guide on Kozue (Office, Strict Math Teacher).

1. Hypnos-F Kozue to Temporal. (Becomes 恭順 state)
2. Speak to Kozue 5-times. (Enter the office, do not use Hypnos, or just enter but don't use hypnos until you get a choice prompt)
3. Get a choice prompt. Pick「犯人ではない」. (Unsure what route does picking 「犯人だ」lead me to.)
4. Hypnos-F Yuki (Rooftop, Gyaru-blonde), after the Maze-game, there will be a special Icon in gold, select it.
5. Speak to Kozue.
6. On 'weekend', head to the arcade. You should have a chat with the president.
7. Speak to Kozue. (Will cause President to be unavailable (?) ) (Choice to go to the arcade appears after school, select the 2nd option for the time being, proceed to 8.)
8. Hypnos-F Kozue to Parietal (Becomes 淫乱 state)
9. Select the option to 'Head to the arcade', meet with Ryo (PE / Athlete , Brown-hair)
10. Speak to Kozue. (Triggers ending routes)
11. Head to Kozue Home, South-east of town on weekend.
12. Heading to Kozue's home will bring you to school and trigger a final maze.
3 endings based on number of 'sheep bosses' killed. Just kill a required amount and let the timer end. Should be possible with starter bot but will be a 'slow' process.

Kozue Endings:

Ending 1. Suicide - Did not go to Kozue Home on Weekend.
Ending 2. Double-Suicide - Kill 0-1 in Final Maze.
Ending 3. Kozue Ending - Kill 2 in Final Maze.
Ending 4. Broken-Kozue Ending - Kill 3+ in Final Maze.
Hey do you have all of the math teacher endings as well. I got the pregnancy end but I am having difficulty with the rest. Anyone have any saves. I must have played through this game and the dlc 50 times.

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey do you have all of the math teacher endings as well. I got the pregnancy end but I am having difficulty with the rest. Anyone have any saves. I must have played through this game and the dlc 50 times.
Have you tried search sagaoz?

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Anyone mind pming a patched version of if they don't mind I can't figure out which file goes where.

combi11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do not pointlessly necro threads.
i am waiting the translatin to this game since the release dude -.- fucking translators only tranlsate SHIT GAMES WITH FUCKING PIXELS and this masterpieces are left to the forgotten fucking bullshit

vesto008

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Somebody have link where I can download this game with all patches? Thanks :)

MilkyMomo

Reputation score
Hi guys, anyone have this problem? From mental drive Cerebellum Level 1
it is actually a bug that is regenerated by the game mechanics itself. but I have fixed it, that will be on the next update.
And, Is there anyone here who can help me translate the text on the bubbles? The phrases they use giving me a lot of pain

celeteus

Reputation score
hello, I need some help and pointer. Basically I have all the dlc and the latest version of the game; however after the first 7 days everytime I hypnotize someone it wouldn't let me start the minigame succession; the game just goes to the end of the day page( the one with the store). What do I need to do during this time? I forgot to also mention I was trying to control the nurse, so I don't understand why I can't enter the infirmary. Thanks

Last edited: