What's new

SIM NTR [ Bellzebubu ] [ベルゼブブ] 嫁挿れどき Wife Penetration Time RE197266 RJ197266

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Wife Penetration Time

Not much info on what it'll be like just yet but you can see some sample images on that link.

Plot: You're an old man, father of 3 boys who's now all married. And you decided let's fuck the kids' wives.

First thought: That's...a new kind of 'ugly MC' I suppose

Second thought: Not sure how big this will be, at least I haven't seen anything 'game'-ish mentioned. Even the images shown seems to be more of the dude just using his excuse of being an old man to just casually walks into the room.

EDIT: Game mechanics so far:
There's 3 stats for your character:
Stamina - runs out and you get a bad end.
Money - .- .
'Observation' - Dunno what this does actually, maybe similar to the blackmail points in Homeguard it let you go after the girls once you get high enough?

You go through a week with 2 different options between normal days and weekends:

Normal day options are:
Look around the apartment
Look around town
Do things on PC (makes money atm, they mentioned being able to get some item here as well?)
Sleep (fully restore your stamina)
Save
Load

Weekend:
NTR time (go after one of the girls)
Train your stamina
Train your observation skill
Sleep
Save
Load

Last edited by a moderator:

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [ベルゼブブ] 嫁挿れどき

This is my kind of fap-based h-game.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Finally a dependable and trustworthy looking Protagonist-kun.

dienow

Reputation score

First thought: That's...a new kind of 'ugly MC' I suppose
I hope I live long enough for "Orcman McUglyfuck, esq." to go out of style completely.

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

That atrophied look is disgusting. In the center tile of the preview picture he has some kind of frontal ass where his groin should be.

saga55555

Reputation score

Really don't like old man fetish but at least he look better than fat ugly otaku.

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I hope I live long enough for "Orcman McUglyfuck, esq." to go out of style completely.
That atrophied look is disgusting. In the center tile of the preview picture he has some kind of
frontal ass where his groin should be.
Really don't like old man fetish but at least he look better than fat ugly otaku.
With this much dislike of the, as dienow put it, "Orcman McUglyfuck, esq." MC, I wonder why people still continue to use it.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

With this much dislike of the, as dienow put it, "Orcman McUglyfuck, esq." MC, I wonder why people still continue to use it.
Because you're not supposed to 'like' the MC, what you're supposed to enjoy is the darker aspect of the situation (y'know, rape, NTR, mind break, etc) with the ugly old man/fat guy doing the action making it feels darker than if it's just a normal dude.

See,
Ugly dude - rape, mind break into submission
Nice guy - 'rape', turns into vanilla after she forgives him

It's the same thing with how NTR story usually have the 'bad guy' be a complete trash, just to really, really kill off any chance of the audience sympathizing with him and cheering for him instead (doesn't help that occasionally the 'MC' is such a pathetic loser that people cheer for the bad guy anyway)
Not saying there's no exception, but the norm is 'trash dude steal girl' and not 'nice guy is nicer to her than MC, so she switch'

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Because you're not supposed to 'like' the MC, what you're supposed to enjoy is the darker aspect of the situation (y'know, rape, NTR, mind break, etc) with the ugly old man/fat guy doing the action making it feels darker than if it's just a normal dude.

See,
Ugly dude - rape, mind break into submission
Nice guy - 'rape', turns into vanilla after she forgives him

It's the same thing with how NTR story usually have the 'bad guy' be a complete trash, just to really, really kill off any chance of the audience sympathizing with him and cheering for him instead (doesn't help that occasionally the 'MC' is such a pathetic loser that people cheer for the bad guy anyway)
Not saying there's no exception, but the norm is 'trash dude steal girl' and not 'nice guy is nicer to her than MC, so she switch'
I'm up for that when they don't actually show the man front and center in many of the CGs, especially if he practically looks deformed. To use another one of Beel ze bub's games as an example, Homeguard did a decent enough job with that, and I was really hoping this would be like that when I first heard about it, but my hopes were dashed as soon as I looked at the preview pictures. His body doesn't even appear realistic and instead looks like some weird, sinewy bug creature's to me. I was able to ignore the stereotypical fat nerd from Homeguard without any trouble, but I don't know about this one.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Because these comments are not representative of what all players think?
Personnaly I don't care, I always loved Belzebub games as they feature well done voyeurism and chirarism :)

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm up for that when they don't actually show the man front and center in many of the CGs, especially if he practically looks deformed. To use another one of Beel ze bub's games as an example, Homeguard did a decent enough job with that, and I was really hoping this would be like that when I first heard about it, but my hopes were dashed as soon as I looked at the preview pictures. His body doesn't even appear realistic and instead looks like some weird, sinewy bug creature's to me. I was able to ignore the stereotypical fat nerd from Homeguard without any trouble, but I don't know about this one.
Because this is a fairly uncommon body type to be used in hentai, though in non-hentai you'd see them a little more.

Basically if normal fat dude like Homeguard is 30-ish years, and the old fat uncle types usually 40-50 years, this guy is the 70+years grandpa sort of level (old enough that the grandchild would be going to college sort of old)
Except unlike the typical old man depicted as shrunken, tiny man, this guy seem to have retained some muscle which in contrast to the wrinkling skin gives some weird alien-ish look you mentioned.

Anyway, it's a body that'd be more easily found in those muscle-heavy battle manga where students would wear gakuran and fight with martial arts. The old man would be either the teacher or the principal type (Though in those the style would be different so it's not as alien looking as this)

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seems like it's already out on DMM

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Seems like it's already out on DMM
Yeah, it's supposed to be out on DMM on 11th and DLSite on 12th :v though since I don't know if anyone here bother with DMM I opted to ignore that bit.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [ベルゼブブ] 嫁挿れどき Wife Penetration Time

As previously, mentioned, it's out.

Added both English and JP DLSite link to OP.

milkysofts

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think the old man fetish was there for long.

Anyways, he look like somekind of japanese yokai.

Those muscle? or something on his forehead, I think he look like a short nose tengu.

Thinking like that, he is cute in some.... strange ways. XD

Last edited:

comradered

Reputation score

I know I shouldn't be criticizing art, since I can't draw if my life depended on it, but what's wrong with their hips/legs? I know thigh gap is all the rage these days, but that's taking bow legged-ness to a new level.

ChanceXD`

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Seems to hit everything I like, glad you made a forum for this lazycat.:D

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I know I shouldn't be criticizing art, since I can't draw if my life depended on it, but what's wrong with their hips/legs? I know thigh gap is all the rage these days, but that's taking bow legged-ness to a new level.
Ha, I see what you mean now after looking at the DLsite listing. I figured that this must be from a different artist than the other games of theirs that I've played when I saw the preview pictures, and I think what I've seen now confirms it. I really loved Homeguard and its art, but I'm personally not feeling much on this (you're more than welcome to criticize something even if you can't do it, by the way - it's silly for someone to say "I'd like to see you *insert object of critique here*!" when a criticism is brought up, especially for a commercial product). Now I just wonder what the gameplay is like in this.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Ha, I see what you mean now after looking at the DLsite listing. I figured that this must be from a different artist than the other games of theirs that I've played when I saw the preview pictures, and I think what I've seen now confirms it. I really loved Homeguard and its art, but I'm personally not feeling much on this (you're more than welcome to criticize something even if you can't do it, by the way - it's silly for someone to say "I'd like to see you *insert object of critique here*!" when a criticism is brought up, especially for a commercial product). Now I just wonder what the gameplay is like in this.
Edit the OP with the basic of how to play :v which so far is fairly simple.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Y'know, I really wish this forum had some kind of 'follow user' function, so I can stalk any thread lazycat made...

I mean, 8 out of 10 times lazycat made a thread, that game's really up my taste...