What's new

SIM NTR [ Bellzebubu ] [ベルゼブブ] 嫁挿れどき Wife Penetration Time RE197266 RJ197266

Kuripurin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [ベルゼブブ] 嫁挿れどき Wife Penetration Time

I just realize that I became such a big fan of Bellzebubu
I bought this game before even checking its content.

Y'know, I really wish this forum had some kind of 'follow user' function, so I can stalk any thread lazycat made...

I mean, 8 out of 10 times lazycat made a thread, that game's really up my taste...
This is absolutely true for me too.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just realize that I became such a big fan of Bellzebubu
I bought this game before even checking its content.
Uhh.... Mind sharing the link? Y'know, for fellow ntr lover's sake? :p

P.S. : Link's out on Nyaa.

P.P.S. : This shit is - like the norm of Beelzebub's games - is pretty much unwinnable on the first play, so you better off using the PC from monday to friday, then raise physical capabilities at saturday-sunday.

You'll die if your physical capabilities reach 0, but you can start off a new game while carrying the stats, so just keep rinse and repeat until you got 300 power or so.

Last edited:

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [ベルゼブブ] 嫁挿れどき

With this much dislike of the, as dienow put it, "Orcman McUglyfuck, esq." MC, I wonder why people still continue to use it.
It's not everybody, but it seems to be everywhere these days as the go-to protagonist body. I know you're supposed to think "OMG SUCH UGLY MUCH DEFILE MUH WIFU FAPFAPFAP" these days, but I really think we've reached peak Orcman, and I think NTR is a fucking joke, so I can only speak from my personal viewpoint.

Just quickly reaching the point where I drop things if it's some hamplanet dude that looks like his mother was a Baleen whale and his father was a John Deere tractor. I don't care how good the art of the heroine is.

That and nosehooks, and other overused dumb shit.

And I'm not knocking NTR. I can appreciate good waifu-stealing, but most NTR these days is just low-hanging, magic hypnotism or invincible dick conversion stuff.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's not everybody, but it seems to be everywhere these days as the go-to protagonist body. I know you're supposed to think "OMG SUCH UGLY MUCH DEFILE MUH WIFU FAPFAPFAP" these days, but I really think we've reached peak Orcman, and I think NTR is a fucking joke, so I can only speak from my personal viewpoint.

Just quickly reaching the point where I drop things if it's some hamplanet dude that looks like his mother was a Baleen whale and his father was a John Deere tractor. I don't care how good the art of the heroine is.

That and nosehooks, and other overused dumb shit.

And I'm not knocking NTR. I can appreciate good waifu-stealing, but most NTR these days is just low-hanging, magic hypnotism or invincible dick conversion stuff.
Hey, lay low the hate on invincible dick, man...

Nigga can't steal a woman without the use of an invincible dick y'know

comradered

Reputation score

Can't win against the cock, man. Not the cock.

Nobody can beat the cock.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i wish was ripped as him when i get old....

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

With this much dislike of the, as dienow put it, "Orcman McUglyfuck, esq." MC, I wonder why people still continue to use it.
Who hates "orcman uglyfuck?" Wish-fulfillment-ethusted NTR ragers? NTR is not exactly wish-fulfillment so you are not suppose to be using this kind of MC as some kind of audience avatar. NTR is masochistic and the more "lowly" the guy who stole your bitch is, the worst that says about you and the more fucked-up things are. This is why they are used so much in NTR settings. Also, orcman uglyfuck makes it much harder to conflate netorare with netori, as netori can be wish-fulfillment.

If you're an NTR rager or don't like NTR then don't act like you know what NTR fans like or dislike, please. Or maybe you like netori and is confusing that with netorare since the two are so similar and yet complete opposites.

Last edited:

dienow

Reputation score

NTR is fine. It has its purpose, even if you don't personally like it.

Orcman McUglyfuck being the face of every protagonist in every doujin, eromanga, and eroge that isn't some generic high-school fantasy dating sim is the more annoying part.

This is from someone that would be fine with some Clint Eastwood grizzled old dude being a profagonist.

Kuripurin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Am I the only one who didn't mind how ugly he look?

I just wish for more content on this game. I guess if the game sell enough, they will make more expansion and such.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Am I the only one who didn't mind how ugly he look?

I just wish for more content on this game. I guess if the game sell enough, they will make more expansion and such.
I don't either :v

As for expansion potential...kinda unlikely.

The game they're working on expansion is the idol game (adding more to both NTR side and non-NTR side), and this game system as is seems unlikely to get any expansion given the simplified nature of it.

hunk417

Demon Girl
Reputation score

98% completed, only left the 5th end anyone knows how to get it?
the last two are bad ends (out of money and out of stamina/time)

Kuripurin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

98% completed, only left the 5th end anyone knows how to get it?
the last two are bad ends (out of money and out of stamina/time)
Have you try not doing anything? like... make the time run out without doing anything to the girl?

I am also missing 5th one but I assumed it's that.

BrokenHeart

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Third offense. 1 month ban.
Anyone have the link please ?