What's new

SIM [ Bellzebubu ] [ベルゼブブ] Spotlight * Cinderella / スポットライト☆シンデレラ - Spotlight ☆ Cinderella RE188230 RJ188230

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [ベルゼブブ]スポットライト☆シンデレラ - Spotlight ☆ Cinderella

So I went through an entire year of basically destroying all of her rivals through sheer stat stacking, but I apparently failed my main objective and got a neutral ending. Luckily, new game+ lets you carry over half of your money.

Any idea how to actually... start a relationship with the girl? The furthest I've gotten is getting her to respond positively to sexual harassment from me, but I didn't see anything else. Are you supposed to take her out more or give her gifts? I was giving her rings like crazy and takin' her out to meals, but it didn't look like I was getting anywhere.

Also, any idea what the items do?
I think you're supposed to remain mostly non-offensive + avoid failures to build up favor points, assuming it's the same as trial and you'll get some events along the way. The pivot is around 5th month or so, when YOU will collapse and the girl will take care of you (a reverse of what happens about a month earlier), and she'll also confess to you at this time and that's where the trial end.

Haven't got that far myself, every 2nd contest, some guy with a cig appears.. and you get Bad end... no idea why even though I was making a profit and winning contests easily
You're probably failing the security check, upgrade your security force (you can do it once per week and still take action, or twice and do nothing)

The Cig guy is explaining what you did wrong that led to this bad end.

Nr123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think you're supposed to remain mostly non-offensive + avoid failures to build up favor points, assuming it's the same as trial and you'll get some events along the way. The pivot is around 5th month or so, when YOU will collapse and the girl will take care of you (a reverse of what happens about a month earlier), and she'll also confess to you at this time and that's where the trial end.

You're probably failing the security check, upgrade your security force (you can do it once per week and still take action, or twice and do nothing)

The Cig guy is explaining what you did wrong that led to this bad end.
Game is simple every action you do cost money ! If your money go purple game end. Get money jobs at bar that need security because she is idol, but security can guard from thoes blackmail dude you hear sounds laugh like joker. You get relations and new skill after you cover up all thoes annoying stuff, buy her clothes and gift.

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

Something I got from my playthrough and some walkthrough site
  • Sexual harassment and making her do shady stuffs (second page, first row) reduces her affection. Reduce it too low and you get bad end.
  • Keep security high for fan events (first page, second row, second action) and work events (those you got by winning the auditions). Getting to many security breaches means bad end.
  • Raise her stamina first (first page, first round, third action), and rest when necessary (first action). You don't want to get a work event that cost 40 when having 30 stamina left.
  • Going into the red for sometime is completely okay. It's entirely possible to play without "serving customers" to earn money.

Unfortunately, I'm not kind enough to do an UI translation. But if someone is willing to take care of all the hard work, I can help with the translation itself.

nsfwgamer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

what does cleaning do?
also maybe atleast just a screenshot of a UI translation + stats would be nice

Last edited:

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

what does cleaning do?
Nothing significant, as far as I've seen.

Whatever, here are some random UI explanations. And by random, I means the "translation" is pretty random.

Main screen

Conversation: cost 1/2 action in this phase. Chat to find out her dangerous days, sexual harassment, cleaning, cooking to restore some stamina, and give her present.
Go out: immediately end this phase. Go shopping, or improve some stats a bit.
Security: cost 1/2 action in this phase. Raise security level. Note that you have to pay for security each week.
Schedule: immediately end this phase. Choose this if you have nothing to do.
Appearance: Change the girl appearance.
Data: View current status, schedule, etc.

Status screen

Explaning these may spoil your fun, so I won't. Not in this post, at least.

Schedule

Rest and date restore stamina. There's probably no need to explain what the latter does, isn't it?
PV is for getting more fans.
Events are for money and fame.
The four trainings are for, well, raising stats.
Serving customers are those shady businesses for when, you know, turning your girl into *that kind* of idol.

Attachments

xemnaseternal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't understand this security thing. my idol keeps getting harrased.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't understand this security thing. my idol keeps getting harrased.
After certain actions (generally public appearance or shady work), there's a check against your security value.

Too low and you'll have an intrusion, which if your girl is famous will have pretty big impact (possibly bad end)

So as your girl start to climb stairway to success, you should spend each turn upgrading the security level to prevent such scenario....

p.s. I just cheat engine money, security level and stamina (which in turn up some of her other stats too) to high amount so that I can more or less ignore them.

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It Seems MT is working
Just letting anyone who dont know yet now CHEERS:D:D

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

When I try to click on the last option (which should be "Sports)) during "Go Out," I get a popup error saying something about a simsv106.png file. After that the game just hangs, forcing me to reset. Anyone know a way to fix?

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When I try to click on the last option (which should be "Sports)) during "Go Out," I get a popup error saying something about a simsv106.png file. After that the game just hangs, forcing me to reset. Anyone know a way to fix?
Same
it seems its a bug we can patiently wait for an update&expansion for it to fix

Oh has anyone got any event?? i seem to cant get any of those condition event :(
always getting Normal End and getting tired of playing it for now
100%save is appreciated :D

nvrmind I got it
i just need Conversation to trigger it XD

Last edited:

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The H content in this game is absolutely horrible, I don't know why its even there. Like if you whore her out they don't even the damn scene, all they show is the Producer listening to the wall. WTF? Can't express how disappointed I am cuz I really do like the concept.

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

The H content in this game is absolutely horrible, I don't know why its even there. Like if you whore her out they don't even the damn scene, all they show is the Producer listening to the wall. WTF? Can't express how disappointed I am cuz I really do like the concept.
Don't know about whoring her out, but on the vanilla side, I got plenty of H-scenes.
But who cares about vanilla anyway?

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

BTW, the game is still not out in dlsite :(

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

BTW, the game is still not out in dlsite :(
It won't. There's this tag "DMM専売", which means for sale at DMM only.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It won't. There's this tag "DMM専売", which means for sale at DMM only.
Really? So it's not a temporary exclusivity ?

DaiSai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

xttp://dldb.info/blog/553

Thanks him/her for the full save_/\_

Tested with v0.17.3.3

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

They've announced the first expansion patch for the game.

Mainly, there's 2 (and of course both can be applied together)

The 'light patch' which focuses on vanilla love with the player.

The 'dark patch' which focuses on the more NTR aspect.

They expect it to be out somewhere May/June.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

For anyone waiting for DLSite version, it's coming late April.

Last edited:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

The additional content is coming Mid May apparently.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Main game released on DLSite.