What's new

[Complete - Partial] [ Bellzebubu ] [ベルゼブブ] Spotlight * Cinderella / スポットライト☆シンデレラ - Spotlight ☆ Cinderella RJ188230 english translation

MilkyMomo

Reputation score
[ Bellzebubu ] [ベルゼブブ] Spotlight * Cinderella / スポットライト☆シンデレラ - Spotlight ☆ Cinderella RJ188230
RJ188230_img_main.jpg
Partial patches, this covers almost all the images but I don't know for sure how many percent of the text in the image has been translated, but for clarity, I left the skill part untouched because it can't be read and I don't understand Kanji's at all. Some text dialogue have also been covered (i'm still working on it) too many sentences that I don't know what they mean, which makes me confused.

Game version: 0.17.5.23
Installation: just extract the files that you have downloaded into the game folder. (if you are asked to replace file then that means you might be using a different version of the game)

You can get the game from here: or here

If you find mistakes in the translation or an incorrect words, please inform me. So I can fix it in the next patch.

Last edited:

ArashiBlitz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh. My. God. You madman did it faster than I expected :eek:
Thanks! Hope you can post it asap c:

OP
MilkyMomo

MilkyMomo

Reputation score
Oh. My. God. You madman did it faster than I expected :eek:
Thanks! Hope you can post it asap c:
I also want to finish it as soon as possible, since I want to play it too. But there are still some images that are too blurry with very small resolutions, which cannot be recognized by OCR. I guess I'll leave those parts for a while until I find a way to read it.

foolfirefly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Excuse me, may I ask if your patch works with the Light & Dark DLC (RJ197769)?

ArashiBlitz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I can confirm it. While I have only Light expansion, it does work (or at least early in te game, since I can't get past the bad ending e.e).

OP
MilkyMomo

MilkyMomo

Reputation score
Sorry for the late replay, i've been bussy with the works,
i can't answer that since i don't have the expansion.

foolfirefly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the reply. The patch seems to work for my game with the expansion, but I still wanted to get a confirm from you. I only loaded my old saves and passed a few days in game though, so I'm not sure about late game.

Mysterious_Stranger

Reputation score

In case you consider updating translation/patch to the latest version with all patches.
Anyone else (except @foolfirefly) tested the patch with DLC and/or ver. 20?