What's new

SIM [ Bellzebubu ] [ベルゼブブ] Spotlight * Cinderella / スポットライト☆シンデレラ - Spotlight ☆ Cinderella RE188230 RJ188230

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

(expansion)

Beel ze Bub just announced their next game, Spotlight Cinderella.

An idol management game.

You meet with your idol once a week and do things like hanging out with her, talking to her, hiring guards to protect her from paprazzi/stalkers, etc.

From the image shown in the first blog post, there's 4 tracking stats.
Weeks
Money
Health/stamina
Protection level

Commands shown are:
Talk
Outing
Guards
Schedule (go to setting up her schedule for the week)
Makeup (can change heroine's cloth/hairstyle, no stat change in anyway)
Data (look at heroine's stats)

Info from trial
The girl's name is Mifune Nanami (voiced)

Game will take place over 1 year (52 weeks?)
Only one girl

Stat raising between weeks (or working to secure funds) aside, each audition you go for will list the stat use in order of:
HP (stat) attack (stat)
Defense (stat)

For example, it might be
HP (fame), attack (talk power)
Defense (visual)

Also, each week you have to pay money equal to the guards level. At low level failure to guard might not do much, but I expect higher level to have some nasty effect.

This seems to be a list of all the events. Based off google translate, some seem quite tedious to get though, there's requirements on idol ranking and so on.

Last edited by a moderator:

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [ベルゼブブ]スポットライト☆シンデレラ - Spotlight ☆ Cinderella

I'll follow that one, but I already guess that if the game is the same length as the one before, we'll have to wait a long time before having a complete product :D

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Second info update on how audition work.

Short version: It's sorta RPG battle.

The girl have 'worth' which is basically HP, and can 'appeal' to attack, there's also skills she can learn.

Each battle will be your girl + 3 rivals, and some bigger audition might requires multiple consecutive fights to win.

Bigger audition rewards better paying job.

There's also mentions of how to raise those stat on the blog and potential side effect of focusing too much on it.

Also I guess it kinda confirmed only 1 girl (though there's room for rape on enemy idol I guess?)

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Will it have ntr? :confused:

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Will it have ntr? :confused:
'Maybe', though if I'm not mistaken it seems to be bad end type of thing and not a goal.

Something along the line of you letting her do some shady dealings too much sort.

(This is just me skimming through the blog though so I could be wrong)

Also, after checking back again, it seems they plan to have trial out around Spring, so a while longer :v

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I see, thank you for answering. Even if it doesn't have ntr, the game seems interesting. :)

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Trial available from dmm.

Also release date announced as Feb 14.

A valentine day release...

hunk417

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hard to complete as always
there are somethink like NTR scenes in the files, but i can't reach them

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

hard to complete as always
there are somethink like NTR scenes in the files, but i can't reach them
Kinda sorta
There's no actual H-scene in the trial aside from the 'preview' at the end (which show animated loop)

The closest thing to actual sex you get is letting her do shady business, which will unlock the more advance variant with the 3rd one showing P-san listening to how the other person is having sex with her through the wall (i.e. NTR moment)

That said though, at the end of trial (P-san collapse from overwork, a reverse of what happened about 4 weeks prior) the girl confessed she likes him, so at least the NTR isn't the main focus on this game.

hunk417

Demon Girl
Reputation score

if you reinforce his defense, She becomes almost invincible.

At first i had many bad ends because the third shady work are not well implemented in the trial, and if you activate a few of them, the game is over, no matters what lvl of security or affection you have.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Blog update:
They're adding speedup button for the audition 'battle' (thank god) to a trial, which assuming nothing goes wrong should be up during this weekend.

And confirmed that there's pregnancy ending.

Last edited:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

New blog update with an interesting info.

First a reminder that the game should be out Feb 14 (At least on DMM)

Then there's a new screen of calendar of a month listing what you've done and...safe day/dangerous day (also heart marks for probably days you had sex with her)
To learn of her menstruation cycle you'll have to talk to her, which will mark your calendar for about 2 weeks of which days are safe/dangerous.

Getting her pregnant during the game period is considered a bad end btw :v though similar thing was with hypnos fuck/molester game as well.

From their twitter there's also a change (not in time for the previous trial update) from preaching/sermon command to sexual harassment.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Game's out on DMM

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I love the concept but like with all Beel ze Bub games, its gonna be near impossible to play if you don't understand moon or there is no UI translation.

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I love the concept but like with all Beel ze Bub games, its gonna be near impossible to play if you don't understand moon or there is no UI translation.
Yeah it has actual gameplay which sucks (for us) I usually just wait for a full save because their art is gorgeous.

hunk417

Demon Girl
Reputation score

its not imposible, for beelzeebub games you always have to play 1 or 2 times a new game+ to get money and experience.
in this game is important not molest much the girl in the begining, or send her to those 3 suspicious activities in the 2nd page, and focus on increase stamina,
in the trial she can be invencible..... if only I had the full game :(:(:(

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

torrent of it showed up, though it's the 2/14 version and not the latest one.

hunk417

Demon Girl
Reputation score

torrent of it showed up, though it's the 2/14 version and not the latest one.
a new torrent with the 2.16 version on nyaa

WhiteCracker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So I went through an entire year of basically destroying all of her rivals through sheer stat stacking, but I apparently failed my main objective and got a neutral ending. Luckily, new game+ lets you carry over half of your money.

Any idea how to actually... start a relationship with the girl? The furthest I've gotten is getting her to respond positively to sexual harassment from me, but I didn't see anything else. Are you supposed to take her out more or give her gifts? I was giving her rings like crazy and takin' her out to meals, but it didn't look like I was getting anywhere.

Also, any idea what the items do?

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

So I went through an entire year of basically destroying all of her rivals through sheer stat stacking, but I apparently failed my main objective and got a neutral ending. Luckily, new game+ lets you carry over half of your money.

Any idea how to actually... start a relationship with the girl? The furthest I've gotten is getting her to respond positively to sexual harassment from me, but I didn't see anything else. Are you supposed to take her out more or give her gifts? I was giving her rings like crazy and takin' her out to meals, but it didn't look like I was getting anywhere.

Also, any idea what the items do?
Haven't got that far myself, every 2nd contest, some guy with a cig appears.. and you get Bad end... no idea why even though I was making a profit and winning contests easily