What's new

[Complete - Partial] [Bellzebubu] Shin Chikan no Kiwami Groper of Glory (Machine translation)

MilkyMomo

Reputation score
Do not expect too much! this is just a rough translation and machine translation.
I did all this just so I could play it.
The version that I use as a base is version 1.18.2.27. so, check the version of your game before applying the patch.
You can buy the game from here:
EN dlsite :
JP dlsite :
game discusion thread:
ulmf thread : https://ulmf.org/threads/bellzebubu-_-no-mi-shin-chikan-no-kiwami-groper-of-glory-rj203624.10693/

Installation:
Extract everything in the archive that you have downloaded into the main folder game.
Run Eng_patch.exe and Eng_patch2.exe to perform the installation process (doesn't matter which patch you want to run first).

Next, you can just get rid the backup file that automatically generated by the application (it should be resource.assets.bak01 etc) to preserve space.

There is a bug. Somehow, the translation engine (BepInex) generates two text outputs, it happens almost to all dialogs. I have no idea what is going on and until now I haven't been able to solve the problem. so if you know something or anything about it, then let me know it i would love to hear it.
Patch Download here:

Last edited:
OP
MilkyMomo

MilkyMomo

Reputation score
I forgot one thing. Does anyone know how to make translator ++ work on wolfrpg. export options don't seem to work.

Magdragons

Reputation score
Translator ++ is very hit or miss with wolfrpg cause its uses WolfTrans, and it hasnt been updated in years.

Eterai

Reputation score
Are you planning to translate the previous Molester game, RJ148257, too?

Lethice

Reputation score
Cant get the translator patch to work :/ i run both things and do everything but nothin gin the game gets translated

shlanker

Reputation score
Am I supposed to do something with this "initial picture.rar" file?