What's new

RPG SIM [ベルゼブブ/ Beelzebub] ハッスルタイム!/ Hustle Time! (RJ266482)

KillerDxD

Reputation score

Links:

Gameplay:
The gameplay is divided into 3 parts: Preparation, Opening, and Score Phase. In the preparation phase, you can start setting up your shop to accept customers when you feel like you're ready. In order to prepare, you need to spend some money on stocking up food supplies, start training and setting the girls for certain actions to attend the customers, set up people to invite customers, and give them gifts to increase their stats. In the opening phase, there'll be icons on the lower left corner, in which you can drag it to the customers when they arrive in the shop. Bubbles will appear above the characters, one of which to offer food, another is to receive money after the customer's finished with their time there. There's also the power up called "Hustle Time", which allows the customers to stay in the shop longer and buy more food. Note that certain customers have certain preferences, so do try to select the best character for certain characters. As you progress on, some customers might eat expensive stuff and not paying, you'll be given the options of choosing who'll deal with it, and if they escape, you'll have cops roaming in front of your shop. Score phase will tally up how much you earn, leveling up of skills, and how much did each person earn and do during the job.

Controls:
Left Click to select
Space to continue the dialogue

Story: The main character, who got hooked on cabaret clubs, fell into debt. Instead of repaying in full, he was given the choice of hosting the club known as "Hustle Time". Thous starts the story of his club management.

Fetishes: Gal, Tits, Torture, Trainer(?)

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Took this long enough for some1 to make a thread
Already got all h n only need peeos helps for ending req.
Also i dont think this game should have torture tag (well maybe the it will have some s&m in dlc)

Also u need to buy stocks at glasses girl
When u start u must click on the food/drinks icon to sell it to the customer u can also charge a bit more but b careful sometime siren will rrung meaning police will come to u nxt time for a warning
Other is customer will complain giving u option at bottom is the fair price

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Took this long enough for some1 to make a thread
Already got all h n only need peeos helps for ending req.
Here's the requirements for all the endings:

Lanay

Reputation score
Also the funny thing is, after using CE for money, police come to my shop everyday. on the 3rd (or was it 4th? can't remember exactly) I can't even sell shit to people (it has big X sign and I can't click it when someone's order it).

And next day, got sent to the jail. Game over.

SBelmont

Reputation score
Everything you buy always sells multiple times over what you buy for stock, so even selling at the suggested price is a profit. If you're having issues with cops or from bigger spenders, you can drop the price by 1 and never have any issues. If you have cops coming, then dropping by a couple more until they stop appearing will work.

WsE

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Here's the requirements for all the endings:
Thank you for this. Played through it 3-4 times and still couldn't figure out how to trigger individual endings. Honestly a fun game and the cgs are nice.

D187Bot

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Told Lazycat to make a thread about it like a week ago lol, anyways, the game is another great addition to the management genre. Game controls and story are pretty simple to follow, was kind of bummed to see only two of the 4?(5?) girls be the only ones that have actual training. Of course it wouldn't be a Beelzebub without content DLC but this time around the base game feels like it should have a character or two added in with training content.

Also play slowly throught he training session, the first few sessions have 1-3 talking variations and from the middle to the bottom each session has 3+ variations in CG.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Link is broken?
I can`t access this page.
Link should be working, just checked and it was accessible.

Thank you for this. Played through it 3-4 times and still couldn't figure out how to trigger individual endings. Honestly a fun game and the cgs are nice.
From my prediction, for the glass girl individual ending, you need to wait for her scene with the guy before having sex with her. After that, there'll be 2 events all the way at the bottom. Watch these two events and have her by herself earn 7 million yen in total to get her ending.

Edit: Confirmed, you need to wait til the scene where she talks with the guy to have sex with her.

Last edited:

besaro

Reputation score
Link should be working, just checked and it was accessible.
Nope, can't open it.
But if you could just give me some tips, is it really OK to have the girls have sex with the costumers? This won`t lock us out of their endings?
And I guess it is wise to not pay your entire debt if you want to go hunting for endings, correct? Or is there a time limit?

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Nope, can't open it.
But if you could just give me some tips, is it really OK to have the girls have sex with the costumers? This won`t lock us out of their endings?
And I guess it is wise to not pay your entire debt if you want to go hunting for endings, correct? Or is there a time limit?
Having sex with the customers is fine, it won't lock you out of the ending, and for the character endings, you don't need to pay the full debt to see it, just meet the requirements.(Just don't allow the debt to be at 3 million yen or failing to enter a ending before the end of second day after paying your third debt then you should be fine.)

besaro

Reputation score
I was able to make some sense out of the game's story. You need the blonde girl (Nashi?) to earn 5 million yen by herself so
"she doesn't get killed by the mafia she earns money to due to her gambling addiction"
in order for the game to continue two days after your third debt payment if you don't pay it in full by then. After that you're free to grind for any ending you're going for, and they all are acquired by simply playing the game normally, you will kind of stumble on them eventually.

This game was clearly meant to be something more than it currently is, it feels incomplete right now, some of the beverages and foodstuff are never, ever ordered, the defaut pricing on items sold to customers is often at a ~1000% markup and giving them even a minuscule discount on this is always enough to avoid dine and dashers, so that mechanic is pointless, after you unlock the ability to search for high rarity customers the game breaks itself and you start earning tens of millions yen each day without any effort, the presents were most likely meant to have some more significance, and the girls having a attendance/absence counter surely meant we would either have a different roster every day or we would have a larger team to choose from. But the CGs and the voice acting are very high grade.

Last edited:

D187Bot

Demon Girl
Reputation score

DLC already got released, less than one month from the first version.

huysound

Reputation score
There is a translation request thread. Do not spam up game threads with requests.
Can some one translate this game :( . I really like Beelzebub game

FallenCross

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For some reason, I got the bad end at Turn 64. I think it is Natsuki (the blonde girl) being killed of something. I have triggered her event during turn 32 where she went gambling and she managed to get a total solo profit of 9 million, so I am not sure where I went wrong. Hope someone can advise, thanks.

besaro

Reputation score
For some reason, I got the bad end at Turn 64. I think it is Natsuki (the blonde girl) being killed of something. I have triggered her event during turn 32 where she went gambling and she managed to get a total solo profit of 9 million, so I am not sure where I went wrong. Hope someone can advise, thanks.
That event where they go gambling during a date always happens, dont worry about it. Reload the game and boost her solo profit to over 10m and you should be okay.

FallenCross

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That event where they go gambling during a date always happens, dont worry about it. Reload the game and boost her solo profit to over 10m and you should be okay.
Thanks for the info. I just tried to do so and got her to 10mil+ in turn 62, but she still got killed in turn 64. I am lost now lol. Might try again from the beginning when I have time.

besaro

Reputation score
Thanks for the info. I just tried to do so and got her to 10mil+ in turn 62, but she still got killed in turn 64. I am lost now lol. Might try again from the beginning when I have time.
Other than that then the only thing left is having done a certain H action, I mean, that's all there is to this game.

Porron77

Reputation score
Can anyone tell me if this is a DLC or a different game with more content ??