What's new

RPG RPG Maker Localization [七道一味] Bewitched! ~レムリアの魔女達~/ Bewitched! ~The Witches of Remlia~ (RJ278233)

SaveTheData

Lurker
Reputation score
My apologies for the wait!
I've gotten to the point where I am almost finished translating, so I've created this thread.

Bewitched! ~レムリアの魔女達~
Bewitched! ~The Witches of Remlia~

A game about a boy whose family is torn apart by a witch hunt. As he is fleeing, the main character finds himself in the
world of Witches, Remlia. In Remlia, Witches will attack any man they come across, and consume their souls via sexual acts to
make themselves stronger -- the main character is no exception.

Similar to their previous game, Love Paradise, the H-scenes for this game are almost entirely from being defeated in battle.
The H-scenes are primarily brainwashing/mind-breaking, though the main character has no in-game dialogue.

Current status: Available now via the links above.

If you have any questions, please post them below, or contact me on Twitter.

To see other games I have translated, check my Twitter, search for my threads,
or visit my site at:

Really sorry for how long this one took, I had a few things going on irl -- moving back to Japan, mainly -- things have
calmed down now so, hopefully, future projects shouldn't be delayed as much as this one was.

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
So what exactly are you doing to this game that warrants a localization tag, instead of putting this in the Translation section?

OP
S

SaveTheData

Lurker
Reputation score
Pretty much the exact same thing I did for this developer's previous game -- translate the game, then hand off the files to the developer.
I tried to copy my previous threads, wherein I did the same thing, as much as possible.

If this thread needs to go somewhere else, please let me know.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
In short, creating a thread of a game that has no thread on the forum so you can put forward the translation you're making as a fan for the author to use later on.

OP
S

SaveTheData

Lurker
Reputation score
Basically, yes.

And on that note, a quick update:
I was trying to redo the translations for the battle log to make the target's name shows up when a skill is directed at them. But it seems in-line/shortcode to do that is actually a plugin, so I can't do it.
Instead, I've opted to use more generic/vague text.
I will be playtesting and polishing the translation after I have done that.

Hopefully, I can come back with some more news very soon!

OP
S

SaveTheData

Lurker
Reputation score
Update: I have somewhat finished playtesting (I played through with a single partner),
and I have sent the files off to the developer. Now it's just a matter of waiting for them to be uploaded!

MisaShot

Reputation score
Nice Thanks for your hard work!:cool:
Do you know if you would translate another game/ which game you would translate next?

OP
S

SaveTheData

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm currently working on Zansenki Exuer (futanari), as I really want to work on it.
After that, I have some games that I would like to translate, but I can't say which ones for certain yet.

Update: The developer got back to me very quickly, and the patch should be up on DLsite + DLsite English soon!

Ranos

Reputation score
Well then. Assertive/dominant women and lovey dovey/sweet love tags? Them tags are my jam. Art seems pretty decent too, which is a plus. Consider the game bought.

OP
S

SaveTheData

Lurker
Reputation score
Well, the game/translation has been out for almost a week now, and I've yet to receive any bug or error reports.

I think it's safe to say this project is officially complete.
I'd like to thank everyone who supported this amazing developer! If you have time, please consider following them on Twitter and possibly leaving a review over on DLsite!

I am now moving all of my attention to my translation of Zansenki Exuer (futa warning).

MisaShot

Reputation score
Played the game, very good translation!😁
I only found a small typo in the last area of the forest it says "ruins of oblivion 3" instead of "forest of deceit 3"
Btw could you reply in the lewd demon lord and holy grail thread for confirmation pls?😅

OP
S

SaveTheData

Lurker
Reputation score
Bleh... I mean... it's not game-breaking, but it's going to bother me for a bit :cautious:

Anyway! Thank you very much for the kind words!
I'll jump over to the other thread now.

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Okay, I finished two runs now, but I gotta ask: is there some kind of harem/neutral ending? Or is it just one ending for each girl?

OP
S

SaveTheData

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello! Thanks for grabbing the game!

There's a neutral ending - one where you clear the game without a partner witch, if I recall correctly, but there's no H-scene associated with it.
So... it's better to just aim for the individual endings, to be honest.