What's new

RPG RPG Maker [七道一味] Bewitched! ~レムリアの魔女達~ (RJ278233) (RE278233)

SaveTheData

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello!
I'm currently translating the demo of this over here.
However, because that forum is solely for discussions in regards to the translation,
I've made a thread for discussing the game itself.

RJ278233_ana_img_main.jpg

Apparently, the game was supposed to be released mid-June, but it seems it is going to be delayed.

Story: Witches are considered to be the bane of humanity. They are blamed for everything, from sickness to broken relationships. The main character is the son of a witch, who is caught by the local villagers. As the main character escapes, he is transported to a world between realms. A world created by witches, who feed upon the souls of men to gain strength.

Gameplay: It plays in a similar way to 七道一味's previous game; the majority of the hentai content is through battles, and losing said battles. However, it is not a BF/battle-fuck system. After dealing enough damage, enemies will attempt to seduce the main character, though this doesn't result in an instant defeat. There is a skill, accessible from the start of the game, that will allow you to surrender.
There are female enemies, and they use indecent/lewd skills, but there doesn't seem to be any CGs, or text, associated with them.
In the demo that the developer has put up on DLsite, there is also a mini-game. There are two versions of it, but they are both ultimately the same: hit the confirm key/button at the right time.

Controls: Basic RPG Maker controls

Artwork: It features artwork by , the same artist who did the artwork for their previous game.

Bewitched Translation 1-2.jpg

Release Date: As mentioned above, it seems the developer was aiming for a mid-June 2020 release, but it's unlikely they will meet it.

If you want to grab the translation/patch files I have made for the demo version, in the meantime, click here to head over to the translation thread.

Let me know what you guys think of the game!​

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section for locking due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Edit - Thread unlocked.

Last edited:

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Hasn't been released yet so it should be in Under Construction.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
A reminder that this is not the translation thread. Keep translation discussion on that thread.

ghasT_T

Reputation score
Played through the demo, loved it to death. Look forward to seeing it in full

OP
S

SaveTheData

Lurker
Reputation score
Will you do the full game once it released?
Sorry for the late reply, but now that I have gained a method of contact with the developer (after translating their first game)
I can now say with confidence that I will be translating this once it is released.

Played through the demo, loved it to death. Look forward to seeing it in full
Thank you for the message, and Twitter follow!
I'm really looking forward to it, too. There aren't many games like this out there,
especially not to this level of quality, so I really hope it comes out soon.

ghasT_T

Reputation score
According to their latest CI-EN post, the game will be up on DLsite within a few days at most

OP
S

SaveTheData

Lurker
Reputation score
It's actually up and available for download now.
I already have two of the H-scenes translated thanks to the trial/demo, but I'll get started translating the full version once they add the patch in November.
Hopefully, they will have fixed any bugs and balancing issues by then, too.

ghasT_T

Reputation score
As of yesterday, it has been released on EN Dlsite along with the full patch

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Game released, thread moved to H-games.

AWACS Thunderhead

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Wait, does it really have the translation patch? The English DLsite page for the game doesn't say anything about it being translated.

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm dumb, and misread what "patch" was being referred to. Sorry about that!

Last edited:

ssbm12

Lurker
Reputation score
Can anybody figure out what to do with the fox statues?

Edit: figured it out. there were 4 rooms. i was running between only 3. Now I'm having trouble figuring out what the forest's sidequest even is.

Edit edit: After much searching, I discovered there is no sidequest in the forest. Dev's blog states so. no sidequest in forest or final area.

Last edited: