What's new

RPG [ Bias Factory] [ バイアスファクトリー] CRISIS CELL ~Underground Experiment Facility Infiltration~ / クライシス・セル ~地下実験施設潜入~ (RE192792) (RJ192792)

Rayearth

Lurker
Reputation score

DLSite JP:
Developer:
Previous Games:
Expected Release: Early March​

Screenshots:

So this group is close to releasing their first (non-VN) game, and the demo is now available!

The gameplay is simple: you explore a floor as shown here:

Any action such as moving to an adjacent tile, each combat action or using a computer terminal consume Time points. You start each level with a certain amount and must find the exit door to proceed to the next floor. Running out of time or losing all of your HP are game overs.

Each tile can contain HP, armor, ammo, time points or single-use items such as a stun grenade or a rocket launcher. You can also find CG square fragments that, once all the pieces have been assembled to complete the image, also include a bit of dialogue. A full scene comprises 10 or so of these images and the demo has at least two scenes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Crisis Cell

I am vaguely reminded of Minesweeper with that grid.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Besides the two unlockable scenes from collecting cg fragments, there's also game over scenes for being defeated by every enemy type, for the time up and losing all hp to the damage traps.

I haven't managed to defeat the boss yet, but it seems the last entry for stage 1's scenes probably comes from defeating it.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tough game, it's a rogue-like which has heavy emphasis on finding the save point, finding the terminals and finding the exit gate.

Getting the second unlockable picture for the demo is almost impossible the first time round. Fortunately replaying the chapter from camp after successfully completing it keeps data progress.

The boss is a pain. EMP grenades are required to lock it in place while the bazooka rounds should be used only once against each quadrant. Knowing how far players have to go for each chapter helps in terms of armour and HP conservation.

Last edited:

wild_silver

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

somehow it won't save the game for me, the save file remain blank even after the big SAVE splashscreen. Anyone else got this?

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

somehow it won't save the game for me, the save file remain blank even after the big SAVE splashscreen. Anyone else got this?
Yeah, had the same issue. Figured out with a little bit of luck.

UTorrent.
For some reason it won't create the 'savefile' and 'screenshot' directories when downloading. Sees them as 0-byte 'files' and won't download them. Hits 100.0% on the status screen without a problem, though...
Somehow these recent NewDragon uploads aren't entirely compatible with my version of uTorrent; and I guess yours.

So create a 'savefile' folder inside game's main folder. And keep your eyes open for any missed directories. (and maybe switch versions or torrent client altogether. i dunno which road I shall take lol)

..........is what a friend of a friend of a distant relative's certain unbeknownst correspondance's penbody told someone who didn't necessarily acquire the item through completely legitimate channels... xD

Last edited:

GrandMasterMing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone got save files that pick up at around where the demo ends, redoing the majority of the first stage all over again seems really inefficient.

Last edited:

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Here's a save file that begins before the stage 3 boss.

All scenes up to that point are unlocked except the last 2 images of the machine blowjob scene from stage 2.

If anyone cares to play the rest of the way and upload a complete save, that would be great. I gotta stop playing for now.

I will say, the art is decent and the setting is great. Love the sexual scientific experiment scenario. Don't see a heck of a lot of that. Game is a neat little time sink although I wish I could read the text. Shame.

Anyone know what upgrading the knife does? I was hoping for more damage but no luck.

Attachments

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there any way to speed up enemy turns? The hardest part of the game for me is trying not to scream or jump out of my chair and run around because there are times when I have to sit 25+ seconds before I can move again. Yes, I started timing it because it was taking so long and I was going to go insane from the tedium.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The CG in this game is some of the best i've ever seen.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The CG in this game is some of the best i've ever seen.
The CGs are great, but the game itself makes me want to kill something. Masochists and people with a day or two to kill will love this. Here's my save with all of the events unlocked - as far as I can tell, this is all you need to put in the savefile folder to see everything in the log. If it turns out you need the other save files for it to work properly, someone let me know and I'll upload them, too.

Attachments

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is there any way to speed up enemy turns? The hardest part of the game for me is trying not to scream or jump out of my chair and run around because there are times when I have to sit 25+ seconds before I can move again. Yes, I started timing it because it was taking so long and I was going to go insane from the tedium.
If you're running out of time you can always run from the stationary enemies. That, or have some missiles on backup. I only ever ran out of time trying to find the exit once and it was because I fought everything as I went.

OP
R

Rayearth

Lurker
Reputation score

Some other gameplay tips:
  • At any time, even while next to enemies, you can go back to the camp and there doesn't seem to be any penalties. You still retain any items and CG progress as well as earn supply points just as if you had cleared the stage.
  • Your ranged weapon can hit enemies two tiles away. To use this ability, right click and then click on your weapon. Note that killing a distant enemy doesn't leave behind loot.
  • Once you reach the 3rd, 6th and 9th floor of a stage, you will then be able to start on those floors when reentering a stage rather than the 1st floor.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you're running out of time you can always run from the stationary enemies. That, or have some missiles on backup. I only ever ran out of time trying to find the exit once and it was because I fought everything as I went.
My complaint's not about running out of time, it's that the cursor moves so slowly and when an enemy is further away, it takes half a day for them to move. God help you if there are multiple enemies spaced out across the map, which happens all of the time in the later areas. Am I missing an option to speed them up, or does everyone else have the patience of Buddha? Maybe most of you just didn't get that far and haven't felt my pain.

Reputation score

I'm pretty sure you can hold the control key to speed up the turn speed. At a certain point it's almost required to do so because of the enemy spacing that you mentioned.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure you can hold the control key to speed up the turn speed. At a certain point it's almost required to do so because of the enemy spacing that you mentioned.
If that's true, just kill me now, because I sat through everything at normal speed as I went through it all. You can't imagine how long it took or how angry it made me. I still want to kill something almost 12 hours later.

Edit: weirdly enough, I just booted the game up to try your suggestion out, and while the control key doesn't seem to affect anything for me, the game as a whole is running at least five times faster than it was when I was actually playing through all of it. I don't know if it's a New Game+ sort of feature that unlocked thanks to me already beating it, or if I had hit some kind of bug earlier and was playing through everything at a speed that was much slower than it was supposed to be. I wish I could show everyone how slowly it was moving for me if that was indeed the case.

Further edit: I loaded up different save files and found one that was still as slow as it was when I was playing through the game. This is the difference:

I assume the latter wasn't occurring for the rest of you.

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This is a nice but frustrating game at times. The artwork is lovely and hits a lot of fetishes I really like.

Some small notes

- If you visit one of the green consoles (the one where you buy information like weaknesses, trap locations etc) and you have previous bought all options, the game will hang as you cannot leave without selecting something. In practise without cheating I am not sure if this is possible, but I was cheating at the time

- Cheat Engine works fine on this game, you can locate values for the time counter, your health, the enemies health, remaining ammo etc. Current armour is fine, but I never looked for max armour

- you can hook the text for the game, I used ITHVNR and Translation Aggregator and no problems getting the event dialogue text for the game

If you liked this game I would recommend trying the other games (more interactive novels) from this developer. These are in the same setting and are
Plug Invade 1 to 4
(4 is a little harder to find as the primary character is probably loli, or at least quite petite and small breasted)

wild_silver

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

right click seems to back from a console you bought everything on.