What's new

RPG WolfRPG Ryona [Big Wednesday] THE HEART OF DARKNESS / ザ・ハートオブダークネス-」は (RJ204030)

Leiner

Reputation score
Is there some sort of story event I need to trigger in order to raise my level using Alma? I've gotten as far as the waterways but talking to her just gives the same dialogue over and over with no option. It's kind of hard to continue when I keep getting twoshot.
Did you get her arms and legs yet?

I think the nun events are before desert area. I didn't have agth on when i interacted with her the first time so i have no idea how the conversation with her goes other than that she had a shocked expression during it. and now she just keeps saying she needs to rest. Could be wrong though.
The nun events are in the lake cave and in the jail

wingwong

Reputation score
How do you get the nun's second scene? I've talked to her in the lake and dying collection already.

Leiner

Reputation score
How do you get the nun's second scene? I've talked to her in the lake and dying collection already.
you can find her scene in Cruz Jail. You can find the entrance inside midnight sun square library

Skipperno1

Lurker
Reputation score
There are a few mob you need to kill before the scene pop. The random red eyes knights in various locations.
in Japanese. Go to the アイレンのイベント section and translate the next few lines one by one. Translating the whole page all at once make that section sound really rubbish.

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I am still quite away from finishing this game.... i missed the scene there the soldier Girl get probably raped in the swamp, i choose first option and rescued her, now i know that i schould have choosen the 2nd option.... missing 2nd Hscene now....
Also still missing 2nd Witch HScene, probably missing a item?

And i cant finish the Game cause the Final Boss i wooping my ass.... He is too fast and too strong, he just keeps killing my full lvl Companions easily. Any hints which i schould take with me?
Also i missesd some Companions, 1 is downleft in the party room, 1 to the left in the middle and the top soul. No idea were to get em.
Besides if you guys are in need of Blood, left side from the entrance to the Spider Boss (right were the Red Haired Girl is standing) you can get unlimited 3k Blood Axes (not sure if later versions still has it)

nepheele

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
I finished the game but i lack 2 hscene, anyone can post a full save please?

Last edited:

babber

Reputation score
Anyone have an idea why I stopped gaining experience from fights? I grinded multiple levels in the waterway (where the giant rat was) but since then I've not gained any levels from fighting monsters.
Also is there any use for the red gems except selling them to vendors?

Last edited:

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
You dont lvl via exp, you collect blood and transfer it at the Base in change for lvl up

ArashiBlitz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I wish this game had something translated. It looks so good, but people seem to get past over it for some reason

cutgold

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I wish this game had something translated. It looks so good, but people seem to get past over it for some reason
Kagura Games licenced this title, now the true wait begins

LeNiceGuy

Reputation score
Can somebody tell me what i can do with the two broken disk ? I got them after doing the boss rush in the mirror but i dont know what they are for

Attachments

Himira

Reputation score
I have "blood", but how i get the "bone"?
Somebody help me!

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The JP guide linked like 2-3 years back is a dead link, but I found an . Has tips, walkthroughs, NPC sidequest info, DLC content (which is also in Kagura's version), etc