What's new

RPG Loli [BigWednesday] Legend of the River Queen ~Goddess of Inzu Peninsula~ (RJ354053)

Whatis

Reputation score

This is a Fishing Ero RPG, with the goal being to catch the Fish Goddess to end the game (but there is post-game). Second in a series.
You generally have to go around catching, fucking, and selling humanoid fishes (fish in sell-able inventory form), catching them to collect them in your personal aquarium in your base (gallery), and in another aquarium in town. With the money you buy rods, accessories, healing and food items, and (sort-of) armor, and collectionable cards to play a sort of rank-based card game (with only gameplay being the comparison of ranks between cards to determine the victor), and there are also side-quests around town to do, needing you to talk to a certain person, bring a certain fish, or collect a certain item. Hentai content is accessed after you catch a fish, and when in the gallery (aquarium), also after finishing certain side-quests (the women), you can also collect clothes to dress-up and have certain bonuses like fast speed or extra stats.
It's a game that uses standard controls except Z is used to initiate fishing and C to reel it in with a pointer that needs to stay in the red zone. That and a traditional RPG segment when fighting against birds, crocodiles, bears, cats, and even humanoid bugs.
The story is... you come here from a bus with your friend that looks more adult than you and while you're the fish catcher, he's the mentor and information giver (sort-of, he is mostly only used to have him teach you how to catch big, horny fishes and pregnant, love-struck fishes).
The game is unfortunately fairly cryptic unless you know japanese, or translate it with a japanese text-reader.
THERE IS LOLI. And THE MAIN PROTAGONIST (the character you control) MAY BE A SHOTA, but it's ambiguous, since he's pretty grown-up, so I don't know and didn't include it as a tag. Also, since there's confirmed loli and ambiguous shota no picture is given, access them yourself after clicking those links up there instead, for no legal liability for this site.
Finally, here's my (I think) full save if you don't want to go through an annoying slog of guessing what to do or where to go next (and yes that's 30 hours, I was very lost in certain segments of the game).

Controls:
Arrows: Move
Z / Enter: Confirm / Fish
X / numpad 0: Cancel / Menu
C / RShift: Fishing key

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Wait a second. Is this an H-game that is inspired by Legend of the River King?! Now that's a game I completely forgot existed.
Until just now.

AfflictedMind

Reputation score
Never play the first one but this is such a good game that I decided to stop brute force MTL it and wait for proper translation instead, please.

PatrickBash

Reputation score
Those anyone a guide or walkthru of this game, i'm kinda stuck in the begging.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
i'm kinda stuck in the begging.
Interesting typo :unsure:
Speak to your shisho. 3rd option is the 1st quest. IIRC you'll need to join the fishing association for the 2nd fish. It's the building right of the ships, the entrance is next to the old guy, upstairs.

Controls:
Arrows: Move
Z / Enter: Confirm / Fish
X / numpad 0: Cancel / Menu
C / RShift: Fishing key
You usually need to bring the cursor(tackle) to the red part of the bar. So tap or press C/Rshift accordingly.
You save in your hideout (up the tree, in the room on the right)

...Fish is life🍴

Last edited:

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yep, this game is cryptic as hell. Also that Wolf Maker games a are bitch to hook does not help as well.

Anyone know how to catch different versions of the same fish?
On the promo pics you can see different bodyshapes ans pregnant versions.
How to unlock the gondola?
Also a basic guide on how to get to the end of the game would be nice as well.

Thx for the full save though.

Sindocouger

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It's stupid simple actually. You need to catch certain fish in an area and then go talk to your friend at the place you sleep. Third option down on his list. Typically it's just two specific fish from the area, but there's no harm in catching one of each just to cover all bases. Oh, and it only unlocks the extra versions of fish in one area at a time, So expect to do this loop with every area.

Yep, this game is cryptic as hell. Also that Wolf Maker games a are bitch to hook does not help as well.

Anyone know how to catch different versions of the same fish?
On the promo pics you can see different bodyshapes ans pregnant versions.
How to unlock the gondola?
Also a basic guide on how to get to the end of the game would be nice as well.

Thx for the full save though.

Sindocouger

Demon Girl
Reputation score
20 hours in it myself. Only seem to be stuck on end game stuff, such as the 12th idol/statue to collect.

Also have zero idea what the gal at the desk in the boathouse wants. Translator just says something like Big Plate/Big Picture.

When comparing saves, the only difference I can see really is that and you have one fish I don't have by the house.

Borgongo

Reputation score
Hello, fellow fish fuckers. I, as well as I assume many of you, have had issues figuring out what the hell you have to do in this game to get some quality piscine pussy. Worry not; I will do everything in my power to guide you through the main story. (Note that this was done with minimal translation, so any and all story bits are slightly embellished)

Quest 1:
First things first: Once you acquaint yourself with the controls, you'll want to talk to that long-haired dart-chuffer. He'll hand you your rod and send you on your way to single handedly double the ocean's biomass. A few things to note: hair-man acts as your quest-giver, giving you a list of fish to catch and progressing the story as you do so. Quests are his third dialogue option. Additionally, you'll need different rods for different environments; what works in the sea won't work in the river. This will be relevant later. For your first quest, you’ll need two fish: a red snapper and a flounder. The red snapper is easy enough; it can be caught on the pier and needs no bells or whistles to acquire. (Note: you’ll have to catch two fish. You spend your first catch literally pounding tuna, and you can only acquire an actual item your second time). The flounder, however, is a coquettish little minx. To acquire her you’ll need to go to the fishing company/assassin’s guild, which is the one with the black cloth draped over it. Head on up to the head-honcho (who looks suspiciously like Ezio) and agree to whack some poor motherfucker in exchange for a fishing license. Your target is the old man at the foot of the shrine, which is on the north-side of town. Threaten to beat him to death with a horse mackerel, which will cause him to piss his pants and flee into the shrine proper. Give chase and find him praying for salvation. In a last ditch effort, he’ll attempt to bribe you with a coupon for a free DQ Blizzard. Not one to pass up a good deal, you accept his bribe and head back to Ezio, claim you completed the job, and acquire your license. Head on over to the reef on the west side of town and catch yourself a flounder. Report back to hair-man and get ready for quest 2.

Quest 2:

Your goal this time is but a single fish: a bluefin tuna. Head over to eastern rice paddies, smack that funny kung-fu man from Fortnite, and go jump the old man at the grave. Tell him you’ll send him to visit whoever he’s mourning if he doesn’t take you along into the open sea. He obliges, and you can ship off right beneath the fishing guild. Fish off the stern off the ship (that’s the backside for all you landlubbers) and get your tuna. (An aside: You can also fish up a great white shark on the boat that has what appears to be a nazi-style armband, a revelation so funny that I almost stopped masturbating. Almost.)

Quest 3:

Again, your goal here is a single fish, this time a medaka. There’s not much to this one, but you’ll have to acquire a 2000 smackaroo river rod from the tackle shop in order to complete this commission. If you already have enough dosh from smacking the local wildlife and selling fish, great; head on over to the river by the rice paddies and fish up a medaka. You’ll know you’ve acquired one when it feels like you just committed a felony. For those low on dough: fear not. I’ve got some tips for you. What you’ll need to do is go to the general goods store and buy the 30 yen cookies. Buy a few, if possible. Scarf down those bad boys and get a cum-stained trading card. You’ll want one with a power level of 6 or higher if possible. Challenge a woman on the right side of the shrine and an old man in the aquarium parking lot, select your newfound holographic Charizard, and clean them out. You should now have enough to fund your one man crusade against the Fish and Wildlife Service, at least for now.

Quest 4:

Your targets are deceptively simple this time around: a black bass and a carp. The path to the lake where they’re found, however, is blocked off by the wretched proletariat, demanding “fair pay” and the “right to unionize”. Ugh. Yuck. Anywho, you’ve a literal bigger fish to fry: the swordfish. Chit-chat with Ezio back at the fishing guild and remark that you’ll fuck any fish, no matter how deadly. Equal parts disturbed and intrigued, he’ll send you back to the captain. (Note: I had the tier 2 rod from the fish and tackle shop by this point. I’m not sure if it’s required, but consider purchasing it. If you’re low on money again, consider selling off excess fish and going back for more tuna. They sell for 1500 a pop, meaning you’ll only need 4 and whatever detritus you’ve nabbed thus far to purchase the rod). The captain, fearful of your courage and monstrous protruding erection, takes you out to sea once more. If the seas are all choppy, then it’s boss time, baby! Fish off the bow (front) of the ship and best the swordfish. The captain, gobsmacked by what you did to that poor animal, takes you back ashore. He offers you a blow-up doll in an effort to slake your thirst for poontang, but alas, the effort is wasted. The stinky proles have dispersed upon hearing the news that the dreaded cloaca consumer (you) was headed in their direction. Hair-man will congratulate you on your deviancy and hand you the lake rod, letting you fish in this area. However, you’ve still got some trials and tribulations ahead of you. Head up to the northmost lakeside residence and barge on in. Speak to the bara beefcake and listen to the tragic tale of how he lost his favorite jelqing tissue. Overcome by emotion, rush back to town and search for it. You’ll find a tomboy loitering around just south of the shrine’s entrance. Tell her that you’ll smoke some peyote with her if she helps you find a cumrag. Intrigued, she agrees on the condition that you hand over the 80 yen option from the general store. You both partake of the good shit, triggering a shared vision of ice-pops. She leaves, satisfied, and puts in a good word with the salesman located at the town’s east exit. Purchase a glove from the gentlemen (you wouldn’t want another man’s seed all over your hands, would you?) and go to the tree next to where the tomboy once stood. Retrieve the rag and hand it over to its rightful owner. Overjoyed, he hands you a comically large bucket, which you can use at the lake’s pier to reach the other side. The carp can be caught in the southern portion of the lake, whereas the black bass can be acquired near the cafe up north. (Note: Before you leave, head east of the cafe area. You’ll learn an ability that lets you set up camps that you can then teleport to from your base.)

Quest 5:

Your targets this time are… I don’t actually know. Some regional Japanese fish that I’ve never seen before. Regardless, it’s still your job to fuck them! Head on over to the west of the lake and send Ryu home to be a family man. From there, feel free to stroll around and throw hands with some monkeys just like God intended. You can actually nab one of the necessary fish here by fishing next to the dumb broad near the fish & tackle. You may have noticed a lake shrine on your way across the lake, and it’s time to bust it open and fuck its inhabitants into submission. Head on back to the shrine in the starting town and eavesdrop on the pair dressed in black. They’ll lament how they spent all the shrine funds on hookers and blow, and that they left their buddy somewhere to vomit his guts out. You decide that this is a perfect blackmail opportunity and head back to the lake in order to find their hungover companion west of the cafe. Sodomize him with a big black bass, throw him into the lake, and return to the shrine to frame the duo for murder. Desperate to stay out of jail, they throw a festival in your honor to appease you. Cum inside a goldfish and high-tail it before the authorities catch up with you. Before you go, however, pick up the 1200 option from the general store for later. Head to the lake shrine and commit the highest form of heresy. Once you turn a local god into a semen-stained mess, return to the mountain and clap Ryu one last time before ascending to the peak. The tengu, delighted to find a pupil as dedicated to blasphemy as himself, offers to teach you how to jump good in exchange for the fat doinks you purchased earlier. After rolling a spliff, he gives you the ability to jump on wind currents. Use this newfound ability to ascend the waterfall and obtain the second requisite fish.

Quest 6:

You have but one task: Find God. Remarkably, this is by far the easiest quest. Simply head on down to the harbor and let the story unfold. Once you get a taste of literal angelic pussy, congratulations! You’ve beaten the main story and unlocked all the areas. Now take your time leisurely fishing around and acquire more babes, perhaps even fill out the aquarium. World’s your oyster.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hello, fellow fish fuckers, [...] get some quality piscine pussy.
Greetings. I'm more of a fish eater myself, OCD collectionista and fond of pristine fillets. But nevermind our slight cultural difference, that's a great 1st post (y)
Here are the (hopefully complete?) fish maps:
I've tried to mark the (very few) collectibles locations I remember.

As for a question of mine, how to get the 4th one, the one in the 1st map general store? I don't understand what it's wailing.

Also have zero idea what the gal at the desk in the boathouse wants. Translator just says something like Big Plate/Big Picture.
When comparing saves, the only difference I can see really is that and you have one fish I don't have by the house.
I don't use saves other than mine, but:
- big plate you get very late. I think it was a miscellaneous quest in valley (bring me a big/pregnant ***)
- that's probably the fish people girl. You'll get it (free) from the scammer merchant, you can interact with them with their aquarium just right of your hideout's restroom, then you must spend big bucks on food. Realistic scam, I'd say.

Last edited:

PatrickBash

Reputation score
Greetings. I'm more of a fish eater myself, OCD collectionista and fond of pristine fillets. But nevermind our slight cultural difference, that's a great 1st post (y)
Here are the (hopefully complete?) fish maps:
I've tried to mark the (very few) collectibles locations I remember.

As for a question of mine, how to get the 4th one, the one in the 1st map general store? I don't understand what it's wailing.

I don't use saves other than mine, but:
- big plate you get very late. I think it was a miscellaneous quest in valley (bring me a big/pregnant ***)
- that's probably the fish people girl. You'll get it (free) from the scammer merchant, you can interact with them with their aquarium just right of your hideout's restroom, then you must spend big bucks on food. Realistic scam, I'd say.

About big plate quest that's a 2 part quest

1st part

There are 2 request events need to be completed to obtain the eye of the seabird.
talk to the woman on the ground floor of the Fishermen's Association(bottom girl near the counter), who wants a 'large picture plate', which you must bring to her.
The large picture plate can be obtained from an uncle in a house on the west side of Lake Manbeki, who will ask you to catch a 2 kinds of 'bluegill' (normal & pregnant as i recall) and bring it to him.
If your popularity is low, the uncle will not ask you to do so. The request occurs at a popularity level of 20 or higher.

2nd part
Another event occurs when you talk to a male fishery employee (the shop that you can sell fish) who appears near Aegi Valley after you have defeated the boss giant catfish in the lake.
Catch and give him two types Zacco platypus(blue rainbow trout) and you will receive an aquarium accessory to complete the event.
After completing these two events, visit Master Koshio(the boss of the fishermen's association you can find him in the 2nd floor)
When you go to see him, you can learn the 'Eye of the Sea Bird Lv 1'.

Note before doing this quest you have to complete the 5 quest of your shisho(the guy in the house you're sleeping) because if you don't you will never finish this eye of the seabird quest(I learn that the hard way).

I hope this help

I have a question ?
Does anyone know how to acquire the girl who will join you when you are camping. So far I check the save data posted here, that's currently what's i'm missing

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Does anyone know how to acquire the girl who will join you when you are camping. So far I check the save data posted here, that's currently what's i'm missing
Simply buy the BBQ set from a tackle shop and use it in a camp. The 'reverse rape' triggered for me in the valley. No jewel from her, nor any (other?) reward I know of.
I think Koshio also gives you the walking speed boosting costume with the 'eye of the sea' skill?

To add to my idol n°4/12 question, do the 4 aquariums 'in preparation' unlock at any point?
edit: and is what shisho says in the endgame (try and catch all the fishes) a real quest? Like, should I bother coming back with one of each and every fish, all normal-sized?

Last edited:

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
@Borgongo Now thats a first Post that was informational and funny. I like your humor xD
Now of to pound some fish.

Oh, and it only unlocks the extra versions of fish in one area at a time, So expect to do this loop with every area.
So basically, fish all the fish in one area, go back to the hair dude and select the third option and then go back and fish them all over again?

Sindocouger

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Basically.

Also, still missing the 12th statue. And I don't have the small aquarium yet for some reason. When I talk to the scammer, he just laughs lol. Though I think he mentions something about setting something up?? I already bought the thing that I needed to grab the cloth. Think I bought something again but sped through it so now I have no idea.

@Borgongo Now thats a first Post that was informational and funny. I like your humor xD
Now of to pound some fish.

So basically, fish all the fish in one area, go back to the hair dude and select the third option and then go back and fish them all over again?

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is there a way to look at different stages as standing CG's again apart from fishing and be lucky?

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
When I talk to the scammer, he just laughs lol. Though I think he mentions something about setting something up?? I already bought the thing that I needed to grab the cloth. Think I bought something again but sped through it so now I have no idea.
There's the grabber you got, next is a knife you have to give to some kids (near festival drum guy/lake camp) and use the new one for Auntie's wasabi quest.
At some point he'll come clean and offer the respectable, tried-and-true sea people scam.

Sindocouger

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Already completed the Wasabi quest. Did I miss my chance?

There's the grabber you got, next is a knife you have to give to some kids (near festival drum guy/lake camp) and use the new one for Auntie's wasabi quest.
At some point he'll come clean and offer the respectable, tried-and-true sea people scam.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Continue the story? I went straight for the Goddess and realized many things were unlocked. I think the 1st general store guy was also involved, for ice?

4/12 was actually in the SE room, upstairs in the inn of all places... It unlocks the one in the store with the 5 others.
Sooo, there's no reward for finding them all, except the cash?

PS: camping girl has a 2nd scene with Curry, which you unlock through the usual bum when you talk to him outside the cableway.

Noxiellst

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Keep discussion to the game in the thread's name
Legend of the River Queen ~Waterfall Maiden

This is the previous game. I don't suppose anyone has a save for it?