What's new

Biniku no Kaori - Netori Netorare Yari Yarare Plot Discussion/Explanation

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Aka 媚肉の香り~ネトリネトラレヤリヤラレ~, I've recently began playing it and there's so much story and subplots that I wanted to see if anyone in the community can shed some light on them. I used the following Japanese walk-through with google translate. I want to focus on the NTR parts and ask questions about that, but if anyone wants to know about the other parts, i can fill in.

http: // desertrain.sakura.ne.jp/kouryaku/2008/elf_binikunokaori/elf_binikunokaori.html

Basically all the routes lead to inevitable NTR. The NTR begins when the husband of the house (mean looking old dude) meets your girlfriend. NTR happens in both "let her stay the night" and "tell her to leave" route. In the walk through it's at Save Point 11.

My question is two folds...

1. If you make Miyuki stay, why does she have sex with the husband right away after you come back from the shower?
2. [Load Point 9, near bottom of the walkthrough]If you make her leave, the story goes through a long and boring session with Saya and the girl you tutor. But eventually from what I can read, Miyuki gets invited to the house to work as a maid for a lot of money. It seems that the MC knows that the husband has been stalking her(?). When Miyuki comes over, does she have sex with the husband without you knowing?

The end scene of the walkthrough, ends with with Miyuki without her skirt and she's in the hallway, with you going in to confront the husband. The husband then admits he took off her skirt because it was tempting him (so were they not fucking the whole time?), and shoves a shotgun in the MC's face. Does the MC surrender and leaves the next day? What the hell is going on?

ninjapower

Reputation score
Re: Biniku no Kaori - Netori Netorare Yari Yarare Plot Discussion/Explanation

1. she was forced to have sex by the wife.
2. no
3. depend on the route, but the husband got kill and you are either the murderer or the suspect of the murder.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1. she was forced to have sex by the wife.
2. no
3. depend on the route, but the husband got kill and you are either the murderer or the suspect of the murder.
but for 1.

the wife is the mother character right? why would she force miyuki? isn't she a good character?

ninjapower

Reputation score

nope. Kaori is not a good character. she is actually the main villain.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

damn, can't judge a girl by her looks.

if i may ask. what happened that got them in a situation to be gang bang raped? the mother, daughter and GF characters.

ninjapower

Reputation score

revenge of the aunt's ex husband and son. basically aunt has her ex husband investigate the wife, wife push aunt down the stair before revelation, blame it on the ex husband. The ex-husband and son capture the gf and wife and held a orgy/confession that got out of hand, everyone got rape. The gang bang is prevented in the true end.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh so wait, that is leading towards the true end, but you can mess up a choice / branch and lead to gang rape? wow lol

OP
C

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Alright looks like I got more hours for this game. This game is really good!