What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ black megane laboratory] ブラックメガネ研究所 Ryona no Shima リョナの島 RE176988 RJ176988

ramza91

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Unsure what type of game this is besides it being an rpg. but I haven't seen it put up yet. So i decided to put it out there. Released just today. If anyone could possibly provide a link, it be appreciated.

BML presents, in the style of Ryona no Mori (lit., "Forest of Hardcore")
a girl vs. monster classic battle RPG with shameful consequences...
you're never quite sure what will happen, but it'll be "ryona"!

20 base CGs, 2~3 hours of playtime
Lose to the boss for a failure event
Tentacles, vore, crushing/clamping, electric shock, gut punching,
bone breaking, morph/transformation, etc. situations
* Please note this game depicts violence, but no internal gore or amputation.
* Please note not all scenes have genital penetration or cumshots.

Last edited by a moderator:

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: RJ176988-Island of ryona

Maybe it's a bit too early for a link. Anyway, I'll give it a try when it comes out!

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Oh is this the same artist ffrom the shitty manga bag author?

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Fair warning, it is RPGMV according to the description.

Sureok

Lurker
Reputation score

Looks pretty good.

Anyone played this yet? The combat seems to involve you using pokemon-like monsters or something.

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Link can be found on a-s ;)

OP
R

ramza91

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I would personally rather not torrent. I'm too paranoid of an individual to touch those things

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

CG is available at the SW corner of where you start.

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

For those having trouble running RPGMaker MV games (like this) on Windows XP...

It seems like long paths (or long folder depth?) will make it stop working and it'll just load a white screen.
Try shortening the folder's name and put it into C:\

watch_pets

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here we go. Just don't forget to support the game developer!

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Well now... How the hell do you beat the tentacle monster hidden within the rocks?

I deal 0 damage all the time, so I'm almost 100% sure I need something to take it out.

Edit* Lulz! Nvm... you get a book from a shelf after beating the 1st boss, that gives you a skill to break rocks xD*

Last edited:

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

You need to learn the rock breaker attack from a book you find at the east area from it. The skill cost 6 TP.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Finally got around to picking this up, appreciated the art style of the first game and just wanted something with more substance.

This game is that wish, granted. The game is fairly meaty so far, with about 20 bosses, all of them unique.

Thoughts on Gameplay:
The game has some interesting aspects in its battle system, specifically the skill which ups your attack power and restores HP/MP for 25 tension - it's a free action, so it doesn't take up your turn. What's more, the attack boost stacks, so there's some real strategy in guarding to build up tension, then recovering and upping your power and unleashing a strong attack all at once.

Starting with the ボルネックス (bolnecks?) boss though, part way through the battle it changes form and starts reflecting your attacks. This is really annoying, and a few other bosses after this one repeat the mechanic. I couldn't figure out how to stop this effect, but the special move you can use for 35 tension bypasses it (and is pretty strong as well), so you can use that to get by. There are great abilities that both cost 60 tension which help out late game. One is a yellow shield that greatly reduces damage and gives regen while in effect (and like the power booster, is a free action). The other has the dark person icon, and gives you two actions each turn (using it consumes a full turn, though). It lasts about 5 turns, so the 5 extra actions go a long way. One great use for it is actually defending - you can defend and attack in the same turn, and defending gives you 25 tension on top of reducing damage. Adding an extra defend on each of the extra 5 turns gives 125 total tension, more than you can have, and more than enough to reactivate the double action effect when it runs out.

The endgame can ramp up in difficulty quickly compared to much of the earlier parts, and it starts to feel like playing an Etrian Odyssey game with only one party member (or at least it did in my case, where managing buffs and debuffs became essential).

When you beat the game, there is a bonus room where you can view all of the game over events. The purple crystal contains a bonus boss - no event on lose, but if you win, you can view the misc images from the game by checking it again, including the boulder trap death, and the two meatwall dungeon traps. Because of this, the bonus boss can only be challenged once without reloading a save (much like every other boss battle in the game, only the lose events are viewable).

Speaking of the game over scenes, there's a mix here. For a game with Ryona in the title, very little hard ryona (only a few instances of blood, some xray images of broken bones), though pretty much every end does have the protagonist dying. There's a fair amount of vore and absorption, including energy drain, some electrocution and some monster sex.

Last edited:

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I have to say, the level of improvement this guy has made since his last game is astonishing. I'm excited to see where he will go from here. Plus, his art seems to click with me :D

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I wonder if someone is going to pick this up for a partial.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Lesbian + Vore = Fap time.

lol jk kidding but the game looks good, I wanna play.:D

Alucard66691

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know where to find the door password?