What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ black megane laboratory] ブラックメガネ研究所 Ryona no Shima リョナの島 RE176988 RJ176988

Incubusknight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ176988-Island of ryona

Anyone know where to find the door password?
Played and beat the game, and if I remember correctly there's two doors that need passwords.

For one of them (the one down the long horizontal hallway) the password can
be found in a previous room on a table towards the center of the room.

The second locked door needs a password that can be found on the quick moving light ball. Just try to corner it it and once you catch/interact with it it'll give you a password for the door. Hope that helps.

That aside the game was alright. I'm not a fan of Ryona games, and there where a few cgs that had me saying "nope".
Game play was okay and entertaining as far as an rpg goes, and the main reason I picked up the game was because of the monster girls.

Side notes:
-Interaction with the last boss made me laugh, with her random vomit of blood. Not sure if it was ment to be funny but without being able to read what's being said it came across me as funny.
-Slug queen was probably my favorite.
-Mimic was least favorite
-Disappointed there wasn't any multiple endings and a game over cg from your unique companion.

Last edited:

Alucard66691

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For one of them (the one down the long horizontal hallway) the password can
be found in a previous room on a table towards the center of the room.
I assume you mean this room, but I cannot find any password here. It's probably right in front of my face, but I'm too dumb to notice. >_<

Edit: Found out I had to sleep in the room first before progressing. The paper with the password showed up now. Thanks for your help.

Attachments

Last edited:

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

-Disappointed there wasn't any multiple endings and a game over cg from your unique companion.[/spoiler]
Agreed. There's some (subtle) yuri undertones at the very least. There's also the bonus boss, and it's a shame that beating them only gets you the misc images and no unique scene based on that enemy.

Alucard66691

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Beat the game last night. My thoughts...
I enjoyed it. The game had a good variety of ryona, and nothing too hardcore. It was also nice to see a large amount of bosses compared to the first game, which I never played by the way. The art style was very nice too.
I was disappointed by the endgame. I was hoping for a better CG for the final boss, and I was disappointed that the bonus boss only gave me those extra CG's. I took some time fighting that bonus boss, so I was hoping for something a little better.
In conclusion, it's a good game. It's hard for me to find female x monster girl games usually.
And with that being said, is there a thread for the original game? I've only viewed the CG's, but never played the game itself.

Ako

Reputation score

I'm really lost on how to beat the second boss. The one you deal no damage to. I beat the first one, read the book which says something about a mermaid island, I read the shelves, telling me something is too difficult and opened the box. I read on page one of this thread that I need some rock breaker skill. How do I obtain that one? I tried grinding and going back to the place with the book and the shelves, I'm still stuck. I'm level 10. Help is much appreciated!

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You learn the skill by reading a book in your inventory ;)

Ako

Reputation score

Thank you very much! Guess I should check the inventory more often :)

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In internet are just fakes times who thank it dear to re-upload.